The Education Forum

For those doing the Gordon Arnold experiments in Dallas

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

My case.

fence5.jpg

I will be making no further comments in this new thread until the people who will be doing the experiments in Dallas

produce their evidence for Arnold's existance in his Moorman location on this Forum, and in this thread.

I await your results.

Duncan MacRae

Edited by Duncan MacRae

My case.

I will be making no further comments in this new thread until the people who will be doing the experiments in Dallas

produce their evidence for Arnold's existance in his Moorman location on this Forum, and in this thread.

I await your results.

Duncan MacRae

You must think people are really stupid to need you to repeat it again. Don't forget to tell them about your superior ability in reading images.

Bill Miller

It seems like I need to break my word and comment as you appear to be trolling and trying to drag peoples attention away from my analysis by posting

non Arnold in his Moorman position related material.

I return the compliment with one of your superb earth shattering enhancements which went down like a burning Spitfire in the research community.

Superb, fantastic, magnificent detail ...Just one question Bill............What Is It???????? ...sound familiar? :lol:

Biils_Poor_Degraded_Multi_Pixeled_S.jpg

Duncan MacRae

If breaking your word is like posting something that is contradicted by other past things you have said, then its OK ... we're used to it.

So the record remains straight and we know how you like to be precise ... what I posted was never enhanced at all. Its just one more thing that you have misstated. What you posted was a high resolution scan that I did of the area around the corner of the fence from Groden's enlargement of the Willis photo in his book 'The Killing of a President'. What it appears to be is someone standing near the fence that runs along side of Elm Street. It appears that this person is blocking out a portion of the Dallas sky. I say this for two reasons. One is that, like you, I cannot think of anyone or anything that was east of Hat Man's location. As Bowers said, this guy was last seen looking up towards the approaching motorcade. Considering that no one is seen between Hat Man and the corner of the fence ... that this figure seems to have rounded shoulders like humans have, then it seemed that it must be the silhouette of Hat Man. I have not heard anyone offer a better explanation.

As far as pixeled ... a raw high resolution scan will show the same as I posted. A good magnified view of the paper used in Groden's hard copy edition will show the same design. Such a shame that you broke your word because you don't get your facts straight. Well, I will let you get back to keeping your word again.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

In the BW photo I can make out a man's hat, face and probably shoulders and arms. I don't know if the proportions make sense with the rest of the photo but as a layman's comment and as a comparison to the level of difficulty to make out badge man in Moorman, this one is much clearer to me.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Thanks for giving me your permission Bill. :rolleyes:

Ps..When are you going to put the link to your Biography which is required Re: the Forum rules, or do you have a special exemption?

Now, after your attempted and successful short disruption, back to the relevant topic.

Duncan MacRae

I didn't say anything about giving you permission ... I just said that I'd let you get back to keeping your word ... or not keeping your word depending on how one views it in this case.

And about that disruption and getting back on topic ... which topic was that again ... Gordon Arnold - You making no further comments in this thread - Hat Man in Willis - or Miller's biography???

Bill Miller

In the BW photo I can make out a man's hat, face and probably shoulders and arms. I don't know if the proportions make sense with the rest of the photo but as a layman's comment and as a comparison to the level of difficulty to make out badge man in Moorman, this one is much clearer to me.

Yes the proportions make perfect sense with the rest of the photo. In Groden's book 'TKOAP' there is a two page enlargement of the Willis photo if I recall correctly. That image blocking out the sky over the fence is right in the corner of the fence near the steps. As I pointed out before and I think Duncan agreed with ... there is no one seen above the fence between its said corner and Hat Man in Moorman"s photo. In that Willis photo it appears that the upper body (head and two rounded shoulders) is seen in silhouette. The shoulders appear square with the Willis camera and I remember Bowers saying that the man he saw was looking up towards the approaching motorcade as it came into the plaza. It seems like a reasonable deduction to me ... certainly one that has no better explanation for.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Just for the record....Are you saying that in your opinion there were four people behind the fence at the time of the shooting as the shots were being fired? If not, how many?

Maybe this topic needs a new thread?

Duncan MacRae

Well let us see ... Bowers mentioned two guys between he and the underpass. Jack White's best Badge Man print shows one ... possibly two ... people in the Badge Man images. Now if I have stomped my foot on the ground and counted correctly, then I'd say that 3 to 4 people were behind the fence during the shooting.

Bill Miller