The Education Forum

Photo requested

Wim Dankbaar

A year ago or so, the photo that Roger Craig describes below was posted here or elsewhere. I saved the photo and it must be on my harddrive somewhere. I cannot find it anymore because I forgot what name I gave it. Does anybody recall the picture and know where to find it?

Wim

I had several meetings with Jim Garrison. He showed me numerous pictures taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Among them was a picture of a Latin male. I recognized him as being the same man I had seen driving the Rambler station wagon in which I had seen Oswald leave the Book Depository area. I was surprised and I asked Jim who the man was. Jim did not know but he did say this man was arrested in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination but was released by Dallas Police because he could not speak English! This was, to me, highly unusual. In my experience as a police officer I had never known of a person (or prisoner) being released because of a language barrier. Interpreters were, of course, always available.

A year ago or so, the photo that Roger Craig describes below was posted here or elsewhere. I saved the photo and it must be on my harddrive somewhere. I cannot find it anymore because I forgot what name I gave it. Does anybody recall the picture and know where to find it?

Wim

I had several meetings with Jim Garrison. He showed me numerous pictures taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Among them was a picture of a Latin male. I recognized him as being the same man I had seen driving the Rambler station wagon in which I had seen Oswald leave the Book Depository area. I was surprised and I asked Jim who the man was. Jim did not know but he did say this man was arrested in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination but was released by Dallas Police because he could not speak English! This was, to me, highly unusual. In my experience as a police officer I had never known of a person (or prisoner) being released because of a language barrier. Interpreters were, of course, always available.

Here is a picture of the Nash Rambler from Education Forum post of Feb 22,2008 @03:37PM Post #2 Topic "The Nash Rambler" (cut and paste link)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=12358&st=0

Wim

Wim,

The man allegedly being released because he couldn't speak English does ring a bell.

Is this him below?

James

That photo was dug out of the Marsh files, a few years back, and sent on to some of the photo collectors.....

I have mentioned this information when posting on here in the past, re Roger seeing such and that it was obtained from the Garrison files......

.......The credit for obtaining such goes to Jim....

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore