The Education Forum

Murray Jackson - Dallas Dispatcher

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with information (Work Records (especially 1952), Where he lived, Photos, Birth/Death certificates etc)) on Murray Jackson - the Dallas Radio Dispatcher on Nov.22nd - for the period of 1952-present.

Thanks - Steve

Edited by Steve Mcdonagh

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with information (Work Records (especially 1952), Where he lived, Photos, Birth/Death certificates etc)) on Murray Jackson - the Dallas Radio Dispatcher on Nov.22nd - for the period of 1952-present.

Thanks - Steve

Steve,

If you check out Dale Myers' JD Tippit web site I think you'll find some references there to Murray Jackson hanging out with Tippit at some joint, and being inspired by Tippit to become a cop.

There's also a Murray Jackson in the White House detail who announced the President's death at Parkland Hospital.

BK

Hi Bill,

Actually I have just started reading Dale Myers book - With Malice - and that is the reason I asked if anyone had any information on Murray Jackson. I was just curious.

Thanks anyway – Steve

Hi All,

Thanks - Steve

Steve,

If you check out Dale Myers' JD Tippit web site I think you'll find some references there to Murray Jackson hanging out with Tippit at some joint, and being inspired by Tippit to become a cop.

There's also a Murray Jackson in the White House detail who announced the President's death at Parkland Hospital.

BK