The Education Forum

New Orleans to Houston

Gentlemen I read Thomas Graves question about traveling to Houston from new Orleans in a terrible thunderstorm.

( DAVID FERRIE,AL BEAUBOUEF AND MELVIN COFFEE )

Garrison thought it was so suspicious that we would leave in what he discribed as a terrible storm, however anybody who is familiar with living in a coastal area this is common to say the least. We probably ran out of the storm 3 or 4 miles down the road. Also this was not a hunting trip, it was an outing to a ice skating rink in Houston.

I am not sure that this is the real Al. There are a couple of things that ring true, but a few of the bio details seem to be wrong. Also, this person asked in the Bio section if I had ever contacted him; I have been in contact with the real Al many times, even staying at his home. I'll call Al today and check to see if it is him.

YEAH IT'S ME..

CALL ME @504 278 5699

Here is an excerpt from The Torbitt Document which mentions at least a dozen White Russians...

Jean deMenil perhaps the most prominent of the lot. Al, do you have a White Russian heritage and do you

know anything about Ferrie's days with the Russian Orthodox Church?

From Torbitt:

We shall later examine the involvement of a large number of the DISC agents including Clay Shaw, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and others with Permindex's Louis Mortimer Bloomfield of Montreal, Canada in charge.

McKeown, Ruby, Prio, and their New Orleans associates, David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Maurice Brooks Gatlin, Guy Bannister, Sergio Arcacha Smith, and the others all followed the orders of Jean DeMenil in Houston and Wernher Von Braun of Redstone.

The second layer of participants with supervisory and working assignments under Bloomfield and the first group were Walter Dornberger, ex-Nazi General, Guy Bannister, Albert Osborne of A.C.C.C., E.E. Bradley of A.C.C.C., Morris Dalitz of Las Vegas, Major General John B. Medaris, Robert McKeown, Igor Voshinin, George Bouhe, Peter Gregory, Maurice Gatlin, Sergio Arcacha Smith, Lee Harvey Oswald, William Seymour, David Ferrie, T. Gonzales, Manuel Garcia Gonzales, Layton Martens, Gordon Novel, Walter Sheridan, William Dalzell, Paul Raigorodsky, Joe Bonanno, Dimitri Royster of A.C.C.C., Alex Carlson, George Mandel, Breck Wall, Clay Shaw, Joe Cody, Jake Kosloff, Mike McLaney, Ruth and Mike Paine, Igor Vagonov, Jack Bowen, Mike Ryan, Tammie True, Max Cherry, Patrick Hoy, David Hoy, James Powell and a number of others with limited assignments informed only enough to carry out the assignments with dispatch.

The Solidarist world network is connected through the old Orthodox Catholic Church of North America and Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia which church connected organization used one of its priests, David Ferrie, in New Orleans as an agent in the planning of the Kennedy assassination.

Ferrie became a priest and agent for the Solidarists when he dropped out of the Roman Catholic Seminary in Ohio and joined the Byelorussian Liberation Front at 3308 West 43rd Street, Cleveland, Ohio in 1946.81

David Ferrie was in Dallas, Texas on the night of November 24, 1963.Ferrie talked to Bob Mulholland, an NBC news man from the Chicago office, in Dallas the night of the 24th and admitted that he was connected with Jack Ruby's Carousel Club.Ferrie even knew the emcee at the club and spoke freely exhibiting a friendship with Jack Ruby and a knowledge of an number of Jack Ruby's associates in Dallas.89

We shall return to Ruby, Ferrie and their activities, but now is as good a time as any to add one more piece of evidence to the mountain of such inculpating the Defense Industrial Security Command.

David Ferrie, Maurice Brooks Gatlin, Guy Bannister and Mike McLaney of New Orleans, Robert Ray McKeown of Houston, Jack Ruby of Dallas and L.J. McWillie of Las Vegas began a partnership in 1953 with Carlos Prio Socarras, Cuba's President from 1948 to 1952, before Batista.

McKeown, McWillie, Ruby, Prio, McLaney, Gatlin, Bannister and Ferrie immediately began working with other anti-Castro exiles, Division Five of the FBI and the CIA to overthrow Castro.93

Lee Harvey Oswald was recruited into Division Five of the FBI by David Ferrie in 1956 before joining the USMC.99

David Ferrie was an employee of Carlos Marcello before and after the assassination.

Ferrie, Alvin Beauboeuf and Melvin Coffey immediately went to the Alamotel in Houston.

Beauboeuf and Ferrie made at least three phone calls from the Texas gulf coast on November 22nd and 23rd to the Town House Motel in New Orleans.

On the bus to Mexico City with Oswald and Bowen, the agent for American Council of Churches cover name for the espionage and propaganda unit, was T. Gonzales.127 T. Gonzales was an active agent with the Jack Ruby, President Carlos Prio Socarras, Richard Ray McKeown, David Ferrie, and L.J. McWillie anti-Castro group which had originally run guns to Castro.

Gordon Novel, a Double-Chek agent, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie, Sergio Arcacha Smith and others worked closely with Schlumberger in transporting these arms and ammunition.133

On a third occasion about ten days later, Lewis entered Bannister's office and there was a meeting taking place between Bannister, Quiroga, David Ferrie, Leon Oswald and Robert Ray McKeown of Baycliff, Texas.

At about the same time as the Leon Oswald appearances as related by Lewis, Sergio Arcacha Smith, leader of the anti-Castro Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front in New Orleans, was closely associated with David Ferrie; and Ferrie was in Arcacha's office, and they were seen together on numerous occasions in New Orleans.

Arcacha admitted that David Ferrie often came to his office in New Orleans to offer his help in recruiting and training men and to use Ferrie's plane in the anti-Castro work.

As Leon Oswald, Seymour in September, 1963, discussed the planned assassination of Kennedy in New Orleans with Clay Shaw, David Ferrie and two Mexican appearing men.146 Seymour was introduced to Mrs. Sylvia Odie by two Mexican appearing men in Dallas on September 25th as Leon Oswald.

David Ferrie and Ray McKeown met Cody and the professionals at Houston International Airport and Ferrie, using a second airplane, flew them to Matamoros, Mexico.

David Ferrie and Ray McKeown met Cody and the professionals at Houston International Airport and Ferrie, using a second airplane, flew them to Matamoros, Mexico.

On Sunday, November 24th, Ferrie flew to Dallas where he was interviewed by newsmen.152

Late that night, Ferrie flew to Alexandria, Louisiana, where he was met by Coffee and Beauboeuf and they drove back to New Orleans where they were arrested by the District Attorney's Office.

Two homosexuals, Breck Wall and Joe Peterson, on Saturday, November 23, 1963, at about 6:00 pm, left their rooms at the Adolphus, picked William Seymour up at the Abundant Life Temple and drove him to the Driftwood Motel in Galveston where they turned him over to David Ferrie, Robert Ray McKeown and others at about 11:00 pm.

Clay Shaw, under the name of Clay or Clem Bertrand, was overheard planning the assassination of President Kennedy with David Ferrie and Bettit, alias Leon Oswald, during the middle of September, 1963, in New Orleans.

Russo testified that Ferrie, 49, a free-lance pilot who was under investigation by Garrison at the time of his death, did most of the talking about the proposed assassination.

Ferrie, pacing the floor, said the attempt should have three gunners in order to provide "a triangulation of cross-fire", Russo testified.

Ferrie, Russo added, was to be the get-away pilot flying into Mexico to refuel for a flight to Brazil.184

Layton Martens' name as David Ferrie's roommate was supplied by Clay Shaw, alias Clay Bertrand, through his attorneys at the hearing.

First, Russo testified that the Leon Oswald involved in the conversation with Ferrie and Bertrand was the roommate of David Ferrie.

First, Russo testified that the Leon Oswald involved in the conversation with Ferrie and Bertrand was the roommate of David Ferrie.

The State of Louisiana during Shaw's trial produced over fourteen witnesses who said that in the latter part of August or the early part of September, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald, Clay Shaw and David Ferrie went to Jackson, Louisiana, a small town located not far from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

While the defendant, Clay L. Shaw and David Ferrie remained in the car, Lee Harvey Oswald got out of the car and got in line with a group of people who were waiting to register.194

The witnesses testified that they saw the black Cadillac parked in front of the Registrar's office and identified the defendant, Clay L. Shaw, Lee Harvey Oswald and David W. Ferrie as the individuals in that car.

Garrison introduced documentary evidence that during the year 1966, the U.S. Post Office letter carrier for that route delivered at least five letters to Clay Shaw's address which were addressed to "Clem Bertrand," the name used by the defendant at the meeting between himself, David Ferrie and William Seymour in Ferrie's apartment in mid-September 1963.

Gentlemen I read Thomas Graves question about traveling to Houston from new Orleans in a terrible thunderstorm.

Garrison thought it was so suspicious that we would leave in what he discribed as a terrible storm, however anybody who is familiar with living in a coastal area this is common to say the least. We probably ran out of the storm 3 or 4 miles down the road. Also this was not a hunting trip, it was an outing to a ice skating rink in Houston.

I am not sure that this is the real Al. There are a couple of things that ring true, but a few of the bio details seem to be wrong. Also, this person asked in the Bio section if I had ever contacted him; I have been in contact with the real Al many times, even staying at his home. I'll call Al today and check to see if it is him.

YEAH IT'S ME..

CALL ME @504 278 5699

Al,

Were you involved with the Russian Orthodox Church or with White Russian Solidarists? Do you know anything

about Ferrie's involvement there? Can you pick out the White Russians or Solidarists from the Torbitt Document excerpts?

YEAH IT'S ME..

CALL ME @504 278 5699

Al,

Were you involved with the Russian Orthodox Church or with White Russian Solidarists? Do you know anything

about Ferrie's involvement there? Can you pick out the White Russians or Solidarists from the Torbitt Document excerpts?

I told Al Beaubouef several weeks ago that I had read on the Internet that he was a Solidarst agent in 1963. He said he didn't know what a Soldarist was and laughed when I defined it for him.

Did you notice that he posted his phone number on this thread? Why don't you call him?

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves