The Education Forum

Julie Ditolla

Julie Ditolla

Hello to all,

I am not a 'bona fide' teacher, but rather a "chronic learner" and I came to this site to research the available information about the JFK assassination - the forum here is extremely useful for finding new information, rather than relying on the "propaganda" available here in the U.S. regarding this subject.

I am currently studying Philosophy; Comparative World Religions (I am an ordained minister in the Church of Spiritual Humanism - a school of thought which fosters and promotes the theory that ALL of mankind's spiritual problems can be solved through an increase of knowledge, as well as the use of the Scientific Method); Jungian psychology, specifically the "Synchronicity Principle" and "Synchronicity Quest" and how these two particular may be applied to the practical application of 'energy workings' - something most people refer to as "magick" - I am in the process of creating online classes through a host site in order to teach these principles, and provide people with the tools they need to "practice magick" successfully and with good intent for personal 'life improvement".

I will be glad to add the host site's URL to my biography as soon as the classes "go live" - I anticipate this happening on October 1st, 2004 - so, if you might be interested, please check back here then. The class is a series of 10 lessons and costs $50.00 - it will take the average learner about 6 to 8 weeks to complete the course, and once one lesson and its test are complete, the student will automatically receive the next lesson.

I do hope to hear from people who use THIS site - as my little JFK assassination project is something near and dear to my heart, and I am interested in what others think about the "folk-tales" which have grown immeasurably since that fateful day in Dallas.

Julie Ditolla