The Education Forum

Arnold Location Poll

Guest Duncan MacRae

Is Gordon Arnold Real In His Alleged Moorman Location?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gordon Arnold Real In His Alleged Moorman Location?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only When I'm High On LSD

The possinle person I see is here outlined with a rough extrapolation below.

Otherwise my vote is no, as presented by Bill it's not a person standing behind the wall, behind the picket fence maybe, but certainly not in front of it behind the wall.

The possinle person I see is here outlined with a rough extrapolation below.

Otherwise my vote is no, as presented by Bill it's not a person standing behind the wall, behind the picket fence maybe, but certainly not in front of it behind the wall.

Your outline is close John. Here is my rough stuff.

bb1-2.gif

a.gif

c1-1.png

Duncan

Thats it!

Duncan, we got that completely independently.

That's what I first saw, a guy with hat (or even a woman with a hat) with a baby or a sheaf of wheat held in front. Sheaf unless a bunch of flowers is silly, so I fgured it was a baby. First,...

(There's also a possible can of worms there. Is it a sack and camouflage wrapped around a short but heavy duty missile projector with a cloud after just having shot?? Is it in fact the elusive shooter right under our noses all along???. (Hey Man..,.stop those smoke dreams...) (here we go round the rosarch koolaid acid test)

The image of the black man stood near to a woman holding the baby is a frame captured from a short film clip that was discussed here in some detail a few months back.

One thing has troubled me and makes me think that they are not a couple at all.

In the film clip there is a shorter man wearing a long coat (cropped but still visible in the photo here) who leans forward and embraces the woman. The black man doesn't react at all which certainly put a doubt in my mind that they are actually a couple.

There was also some debate as to which way the woman was facing. The film clip indicates she is holding the baby in her right arm. The outline of a face behind her is almost certainly somebody stood in the background.

All of this has to be weighed up in the knowledge that these people have just witnessed an exceptional event. Who would behave normally in such circumstances ?

Can you point out this short man with the long coat who embraces the woman with the baby, or point me in the direction of the clip which shows this action. I have studied Darnell very closely and can not see the action you speak of.

Duncan MacRae

Yes, I found it much quicker than I anticipated. It's in the 'Running Man' thread on page 5. Not the greatest quality ... but it's there.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...t=0&start=0

I hadn't actually seen this for several months so my memory wasn't totally clear. Having just looked at it again, the black man does seem to react... by backing away..

MH