The Education Forum

Identity of the Sixth Floor Shooter

Since it can be conclusively demonstrated that Lee Harvey Oswald could not have been the Sixth Floor Shooter, then someone else must have been. Who was that person?

As it has been conclusively demonstrated to a legal certainy (by Howard Roffman, Don Thomas and Duke Lane), that Oswald did not pass Jack Doughery or the two secretaries on the steps, and was not seen by Roy Truly going through the Second Floor Lunchroom door, and was seen by Dallas Police Officer Marion Baker through the window of the west side door to the vestibule of the Second Floor Lunchroom (at 12:31.30 pm CST), 90 seconds after the last shot, therefore Oswald did not descend those stairs or go through that 2nd floor lunchroom door, and is thus innocent of being the Sixth Floor Shooter.

Eleminating the chief suspect has resulted in a flurry of speculation of who, then, was the Sixth Floor Shooter. While Oswald, who worked in the building, has been tied to the alleged assassination weapon found on the Sixth Floor, someone else must have fired it if Oswald was on the Second Floor 90 seconds later, was was seen on the first floor earlier.

Could the real Sixth Floor Shooter, like Oswald, the Patsy, been an employee of the Depository?

Or did he work for one of the publishers who kept offices in the building? (Did Bobbs Merrell have a representative there?)

Or was it someone from the outside?

And how did they get away?

Did they rappell down the elevator shaft?

Did they use the Dumbwaiter?

Was he a cop or a sheriff's deputy who just waited around and then joined in the search?

Who are the shooter suspects, other than Oswald, who has been totally cleared?

Your thoughts appreciated.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

As it has been conclusively demonstrated to a legal certainy (by Howard Roffman, Don Thomas and Duke Lane), that Oswald did not pass Jack Doughery or the two secretaries on the steps, and was not seen by Roy Truly going through the Second Floor Lunchroom door, and was seen by Dallas Police Officer Marion Baker through the window of the west side door to the vestibule of the Second Floor Lunchroom (at 12:31.30 pm CST), 90 seconds after the last shot, therefore Oswald did not descend those stairs or go through that 2nd floor lunchroom door, and is thus innocent of being the Sixth Floor Shooter.

Bill,

We agree. Oswald didn't do it. Couldn't have in fact done it. But I cannot disagree more strongly against any statement saying that Baker saw Oswald through any window in any door on the 2nd floor and that this has been demonstrated to a legal certainty.

The 2nd floor encounter was a total fiction. I am not going to debate it, as I have in the past. It's all here on this, and other forums. Additionally, I have pointed to other current debates on the subject where the demolition of the fiction is being expounded with further detail and more clarity than I ever achieved.

Bill,

We agree. Oswald didn't do it. Couldn't have in fact done it. But I cannot disagree more strongly against any statement saying that Baker saw Oswald through any window in any door on the 2nd floor and that this has been demonstrated to a legal certainty.

The 2nd floor encounter was a total fiction. I am not going to debate it, as I have in the past. It's all here on this, and other forums. Additionally, I have pointed to other current debates on the subject where the demolition of the fiction is being expounded with further detail and more clarity than I ever achieved.

I’m confused Greg, do you think people plotted to fake evidence which CLEARED Oswald? Why would anyone want to do such a thing? Can you provide links to where you 'debated' this "in the past" or to “other current debates on the subject where the demolition of the fiction is being expounded with further detail”?

Now that I’ve got your attention, have you given up trying to show there was anything suspicious abot the Hyde II 11/20/1963 U-2 crash?

Bill,

I’m confused Greg, do you think people plotted to fake evidence which CLEARED Oswald? Why would anyone want to do such a thing?

No.

Can you provide links to where you 'debated' this "in the past"

Yes, but I assume you know how to conduct a search. Also, one of those debates has been resurrected.

or to “other current debates on the subject where the demolition of the fiction is being expounded with further detail”?

Links provided previously in a related thread.

Now that I’ve got your attention, have you given up trying to show there was anything suspicious abot the Hyde II 11/20/1963 U-2 crash?

As previously stated, I'm working on an article for my website which looks at 2 incidents - the Hyde case being one.