The Education Forum

Me and my shadows

I seldom post anything to the Simkin forums anymore because it is dominated by provocateurs.

But I check the articles daily to see what's happening.

Since my postings have decreased I have noticed a corresponding decrease in postings by some

of my "shadows"...people I think have been assigned to follow me anyplace I post for the purpose

of harassing me.

My chief JFK shadow, Bill Miller, is almost never heard from anymore (as well as several other JFK

shadows).

My chief Apollo shadow and sometime JFK shadow Craig Lamson has become inactive. Some lesser

shadows post ONLY when I post research on their assigned topic, such as chemtrails.

However, Colby (911) and Burton (Apollo and 911) are still actively employed, with Burton now

running the forum.

Let's see who this message brings out of the woodwork.

Jack

So anyone who disagrees with Jack is part of the dark conspiracy he 'investigates'? - makes things rather neat - any criticism automatically reinforces the breadth and extent of the conspiracy theory.

Who, I wonder, 'assigns' these dreadful people to harrass poor Jack?

Besides the obvious one of the principle differences between stroking ones pud and stoking ones ego is that while the former is normally done solitarily the latter is done before as many people as possible. In his mind half a dozen people work full time just to rebut him. Did Jack’s parents ignore him as a child? His need for attention is pitiful.

Almost as pathetic is his categorizing of people point out his numerous gross errors harassment.

He once again employs his ‘heads I win tails you loose’ gambit. If no one replies he has outwitted his critics and silenced them, if anyone does they’re fallen into his trap. LOL.

And of course by once again without provocation starting a thread in which he labels all those who have the temerity to beg to differ with his incompetent analysis “provocateurs” he is guilty of what he ascribes to others.

I seldom post anything to the Simkin forums anymore because it is dominated by provocateurs.

Since my postings have decreased I have noticed a corresponding decrease in postings by some

of my "shadows"...people I think have been assigned to follow me anyplace I post for the purpose

of harassing me.

My chief JFK shadow, Bill Miller, is almost never heard from anymore (as well as several other JFK

shadows).

My chief Apollo shadow and sometime JFK shadow Craig Lamson has become inactive. Some lesser

shadows post ONLY when I post research on their assigned topic, such as chemtrails.

However, Colby (911) and Burton (Apollo and 911) are still actively employed, with Burton now

running the forum.

Jack

It already got one complaint to the moderators. Jack, Jack, please understand the USA is stressed and has limited resources......the missing p'tours are currently reassigned - to keep Goldman Sacks afloat - as well as the Fed....and all the magic-shows known as 'history'. America's deep political structure may have hit the wall financially. They obviously hit and passed the 'wall' years ago morally.....

Any evidence these "provocateurs" (anyone who dares disagre with Jack White) are paid to post here? No? Any evidence that some people don't just have a different opinion than Jack or Peter? No? Interesting.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

of harassing me.

shadows).

running the forum.

Jack

It already got one complaint to the moderators. Jack, Jack, please understand the USA is stressed and has limited resources......the missing p'tours are currently reassigned - to keep Goldman Sacks afloat - as well as the Fed....and all the magic-shows known as 'history'. America's deep political structure may have hit the wall financially. They obviously hit and passed the 'wall' years ago morally.....

Any evidence these "provocateurs" (anyone who dares disagre with Jack White) are paid to post here? No? Any evidence that some people don't just have a different opinion than Jack or Peter? No? Interesting.

willing to post your W-2's there, sonny?

of harassing me.

shadows).

running the forum.

Jack

I don't believe that you know me well enough to call me "sonny". I'll post them if you think it would actually prove anything. My guess is you would think it was faked anyway. In that case then what's the point in even asking?

Your paranoia is astounding.

your defense of the indefensible equally so... Carry on!

So I guess David considers pointing out when Jack:

- Confuses the south and north sides of an intersection and implies similar looking buildings were constructed just to confuse him.

- Calls the the WFC Winter Garden a toppled over building

- Says an engine part obviously in front of a garbage can is an entire engine IN the can.

- ID’s a Calder sculpture in front of 7 WTC as flames in the building

- Mis-ID’s the Pentagon crash site by about 500 feet (150 meters)

- Says that photos from different Apollo missions were taken from the same location

- Crops the flames out of a Pentagon photo and says it was taken AFTER the fire was extinguished

- Etc, etc, etc

…indefensible since the notion of Whitian infallibility must not be questioned.

of harassing me.

shadows).

running the forum.

Jack

Lets try not to get into accusing specific persons [when we can only guess, and can't be sure] of being 'pro' as opposed to just being against the opinions of others. That said, there is a certain 'style' that can be used by a pro or an amateur that does, yes, seem to provoke, and just attempt to 'naysay/negate/trivialize a thread/post that is IMO telling. While they sometimes contain content [arguements or references to other ideas, more oftne they are an endless and reflexive reaction to any post they don't agree with; often with derrogetory arguements against the website referred to, poster, witness, and repeated and repeated. Negation is not provding information and not rational debate. It is just, IMO, a rather desperate attempt to stop those with unformed opinions from taking into account the postings of certain persons. Why not just post when you have something new to offer on the topic rather than simply throw the same 'empty negations' over and over again. Those of us who have worked on the JFK case are very used to this old tactic now recycled for 911 and other things.

While making a perfunctory disclaimer about not “accusing specific persons” its obvious who Peter is insinuating are provocateurs thus violating the rules of the forum he is supposed to uphold. If he is unable to follow them he should step down.

Your paranoia is astounding.

your defense of the indefensible equally so... Carry on!

So I guess David considers pointing out when Jack:

- Confuses the south and north sides of an intersection and implies similar looking buildings were constructed just to confuse him.

- Calls the the WFC Winter Garden a toppled over building

- Says an engine part obviously in front of a garbage can is an entire engine IN the can.

- ID’s a Calder sculpture in front of 7 WTC as flames in the building

- Mis-ID’s the Pentagon crash site by about 500 feet (150 meters)

- Says that photos from different Apollo missions were taken from the same location

- Crops the flames out of a Pentagon photo and says it was taken AFTER the fire was extinguished

- Etc, etc, etc

…indefensible since the notion of Whitian infallibility must not be questioned.

oh Len, it's all about trust son.... one has to take that all-time, greatest leap of LEAPS, that being, looking into dark corners. Courage lad, ya need courage.

Say while I've got your ear here, whatever happened to Wild Bill Miller? He finally go full-time at the 6th Floor Museum, Dallas Texas? If so, he owes me BIGTIME!

Just a reminder to everyone:

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243

Just a reminder to everyone:

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243

"It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not."

Is that how they determine the truth in Australia, by someones posted "biography"? LMFAO! No wonder the amount and quality of JFK assassination related posts are on a decline...

So where is Bill Miller, you know? Or is MUM the word?