The Education Forum

JFK assassination and admin footage

I'm looking for as much stock footage from the assassination and JFK's time in office online as I can get. I've pretty much found all of the best material available on youtube. Many thanks to Gil Jesus, David Von Pein and several unknown others for the volume of material they have up there.

Would anyone be able to suggest websites where I might be able to get some stock footage from the missile crisis, bay of pigs, Vietnam war, JCS? I already have quite a lot of footage, but I'm trying to get as much new material as possible. Most of that online has already been used in previous documentaries.

Although I will be using a huge amount of original material I would still like some new stuff.

Photographic archives would also be welcome. I have saved a large amount of photographs from this forum and I'm sure there is much more to cover.

Many thanks,

John

I'm looking for as much stock footage from the assassination and JFK's time in office online as I can get. I've pretty much found all of the best material available on youtube. Many thanks to Gil Jesus, David Von Pein and several unknown others for the volume of material they have up there.

Would anyone be able to suggest websites where I might be able to get some stock footage from the missile crisis, bay of pigs, Vietnam war, JCS? I already have quite a lot of footage, but I'm trying to get as much new material as possible. Most of that online has already been used in previous documentaries.

Although I will be using a huge amount of original material I would still like some new stuff.

Photographic archives would also be welcome. I have saved a large amount of photographs from this forum and I'm sure there is much more to cover.

Many thanks,

John

All I can do is to steer you to websites like Corbis, Getty, Bettman, Keystone, Pictorial Parade, Hulton Archive. The last 3 might be owned by Getty now. Globephotos possibly. You've probably been to these places.

Kathy C

Many thanks,

John

-----------------------------

John I would Suggest you contact Mack Royal, who lives in Austin Texas. He is a friendly citizen and is reachable through Facebook.