The Education Forum

Abraham Zapruder's Testimony to the Warren Commission

John Simkin

Yes, I have seen this. It is the same as my one volume copy of the Warren Commission. However, I assume this is an edited version of the interview. In all the full transcripts I have seen the witness is interviewed in detail about their past, including their employment history.

I have now seen the full transcript of Zapruder’s testimony, unlike most of the other witnesses he did not provide details of his employment history.

JOHN WAS HE ASKED TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION.??WAS THE QUESTIONING LEADING UP TO SUCH THE SAME AS WITH OTHER WITNESSES ??THANKS...B

Edited by Bernice Moore

I have now seen the full transcript of Zapruder’s testimony, unlike most of the other witnesses he did not provide details of his employment history.

JOHN WAS HE ASKED TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION.??WAS THE QUESTIONING LEADING UP TO SUCH THE SAME AS WITH OTHER WITNESSES ??THANKS...B

No, he just was not asked.

I have now seen the full published transcript of Zapruder’s testimony. Wesley J. Liebeler, did not ask him about his employment history. This is in direct contrast to the Jeanne de Mohrenschildt interview. In fact, it is clear that Albert Jenner had her full employment history in front of him and he corrected her several times about details such as dates and names of companies. In his book, I’m a Patsy, George de Mohrenschildt comments that Jeanne was surprised that Jenner was so keen to get her work history into the public domain.

The interview with Zapruder is extremely brief when you compare it with other witnesses. I wonder if the actual interview was really as brief as the transcript suggests?