The Education Forum

Zapruder Film

John Simkin

Some Zapruder frames, including the head shot, also show a little girl on the grass in the background. Who was this girl and was she ever questioned?

Thanks,

BK

Rosemary Willis.

She was questioned.

Jack

No Jack, Rosemary runs along, early on in the film, while this little girl is just standing there in all of the frames she is in - standing back behind Jean Hill and friend.

Here:

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2009/12...provenance.html

That's not Rosemary, is it?

Thanks,

BK

The only person behind Moorman in the frame that you posted is Toni Foster, who is not a little girl at all but an adult who was running in every frame in the Z-film not standing still, she has been questioned and identified

Have you ever heard of the running woman?

Have you ever heard of Toni Foster?

I hope you are talking about someone else but the frame you posted a link to shows only Toni Foster in the background, because if you are talking about Toni Foster and think she was a little girl who was just standing still I have to ask Bill have you ever studied the Z-film or the background witnesses?

No, I have not studied the people in the Z-film, but I'd like to know who this person is.

If you go to that link above and look that that picture frame there is a little girl on the grass in the background about twenty feet behind and to the right of Jean Hill. I went back every frame she is in and she is not running, but just standing there.

Who is she?

Thanks,

BK

Bill

First of all Jean Hill is not in the frame you gave the link to, Mary Moorman is in the frame and to the right and in the background is like I said TONI FOSTER, I hope you are not getting Jean Hill (in bright red dress) confused with Mary Moorman (black dress taking picture)

She is not a child, she is an adult

She is not standing still, she was running/jogging across the infield from Houston just like Altgens did

She has been identifed

She has told her story

It is Toni Foster

I am almost speachless as to you mixing up Hill and Moorman and never having heard of Toni Foster, go back and watch the Z-film, the Nix film, the Bronson film and picture

Check out Jack Whites study of "Toni Foster The Giant Running Woman" in TGZFH

Okay,

And yes Dean, I know all about Jean Hill and Mary Moorman.

But you would be astonished at everything I don't know.

But I do know about the Willis girl running along side the motorcade and stopping.

And I didn't realize this women was running towards the camera, therefore it appears she is standing still when looked at in still frames as I have been doing.

It is Toni Foster then.

Thanks,

That's what I wanted to know.

And thanks for the link B.

BK

Some Zapruder frames, including the head shot, also show a little girl on the grass in the background. Who was this girl and was she ever questioned?

Thanks,

BK

Rosemary Willis.

She was questioned.

Jack

No Jack, Rosemary runs along, early on in the film, while this little girl is just standing there in all of the frames she is in - standing back behind Jean Hill and friend.

Here:

Thanks,

BK

The only person behind Moorman in the frame that you posted is Toni Foster, who is not a little girl at all but an adult who was running in every frame in the Z-film not standing still, she has been questioned and identified

I hope you are talking about someone else but the frame you posted a link to shows only Toni Foster in the background, because if you are talking about Toni Foster and think she was a little girl who was just standing still I have to ask Bill have you ever studied the Z-film or the background witnesses?

No, I have not studied the people in the Z-film, but I'd like to know who this person is.

If you go to that link above and look that that picture frame there is a little girl on the grass in the background about twenty feet behind and to the right of Jean Hill. I went back every frame she is in and she is not running, but just standing there.

Who is she?

Thanks,

BK

Bill

First of all Jean Hill is not in the frame you gave the link to, Mary Moorman is in the frame and to the right and in the background is like I said TONI FOSTER, I hope you are not getting Jean Hill (in bright red dress) confused with Mary Moorman (black dress taking picture)

She is not standing still, she was running/jogging across the infield from Houston just like Altgens did

She has been identifed

She has told her story

It is Toni Foster

I am almost speachless as to you mixing up Hill and Moorman and never having heard of Toni Foster, go back and watch the Z-film, the Nix film, the Bronson film and picture

Okay,

But I do know about the Willis girl running along side the motorcade and stopping.

And I didn't realize this women was running towards the camera, therefore it appears she is standing still when looked at in still frames as I have been doing.

It is Toni Foster then.

Thanks,

BK

Sorry if I sounded harsh

I just thought a solid researcher like yourself would have the Z-film and the bystanders down pat

The first time I told you it was Toni Foster you came back at me like I was wrong so I got a little put off

Again no hard feelings, sorry if I sounded harsh

Dean

Thanks,

BK

Rosemary Willis.

She was questioned.

Jack

Here:

Thanks,

BK

Who is she?

Thanks,

BK

Bill

She has been identifed

She has told her story

It is Toni Foster

Okay,

It is Toni Foster then.

Thanks,

BK

Sorry if I sounded harsh

I just thought a solid researcher like yourself would have the Z-film and the bystanders down pat

The first time I told you it was Toni Foster you came back at me like I was wrong so I got a little put off

Dean

No hard feelings Dean. You ain't harsh. Joe Backes is harsh.

And I think it is indeed Toni Foster.

And like TT just taking an interest in the medical evidence after all these years, I have not bothered to study the Z-film as others have, and I'm not really studying the Z-film, but rather, just wanted to know who that person was and what she said she saw. That's all.

I learn something new every day.

BK

Thanks,

BK

Rosemary Willis.

She was questioned.

Jack

Here:

Thanks,

BK

Who is she?

Thanks,

BK

Bill

She has been identifed

She has told her story

It is Toni Foster

Okay,

It is Toni Foster then.

Thanks,

BK

Sorry if I sounded harsh

Dean

And like TT just taking an interest in the medical evidence after all these years, I have not bothered to study the Z-film as others have, and I'm not really studying the Z-film, but rather, just wanted to know who that person was and what she said she saw. That's all.

BK

Thanks Bill

In the last 10+ years I have studied the Z-film and the bystanders in it like the world was coming to an end

I hope now that you are seeing the "alteration light" you will study the Z-film and bystanders with vigor

Dean

Thanks,

BK

Rosemary Willis.

She was questioned.

Jack

Here:

Thanks,

BK

Who is she?

Thanks,

BK

Bill

She has been identifed

She has told her story

It is Toni Foster

Okay,

It is Toni Foster then.

Thanks,

BK

Sorry if I sounded harsh

Dean

BK

Thanks Bill

In the last 10+ years I have studied the Z-film and the bystanders in it like the world was coming to an end

I hope now that you are seeing the "alteration light" you will study the Z-film and bystanders with vigor

Dean

Unfortunately Dean, I accept Gary Mack's explanations for the anamolies in the content of the Z-film, and I am not debating any of that at all.

What I am interested in is who at Life Mag took the Z-film from Zapruder after they made their deal, and where they took it - to Chicago - as the record seems to indicate, or to Rochester, NY, the HQ of Kodak and the home of the super secret "Hawkeye Works" lab where they also processed the Corona satellite images, that were also analysized by the NPIC.

I'm not interested in the alterationists debate, except where it overlaps with the chronology of the original film.

BK

Unfortunately Dean, I accept Gary Mack's explanations for the anamolies in the content of the Z-film, and I am not debating any of that at all.

What I am interested in is who at Life Mag took the Z-film from Zapruder after they made their deal, and where they took it - to Chicago - as the record seems to indicate, or to Rochester, NY, the HQ of Kodak and the home of the super secret "Hawkeye Works" lab where they also processed the Corona satellite images, that were also analysized by the NPIC.

I'm not interested in the alterationists debate, except where it overlaps with the chronology of the original film.

BK

Taking Gary Macks word for it and not being interested in alteration unless it overlaps with the chronology of the Z-film is very disappointing to hear Bill

Taking Gary Macks word for it and not being interested in alteration unless it overlaps with the chronology of the Z-film is very disappointing to hear Bill

Dean, I'm not taking Gary Mack's word for it. I'm just accepting his explaination until a better one comes along. You can provide that. Why don't you debate it?

I'm focused on what I'm doing at the moment and that is collecting evidence of destroyed, missing and wrongfully withheld records to take to the Congressonal oversight committee, if they ever decide to oversee the JFK Act.

You're not the first person to be dissapointed in me. I dissapoint myself sometimes.

You do your thing and I'll do mine and in the end we'll both come out on top.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

I got you Bill

I know you have alot of stuff going on, I just feel so strong about alteration as being the most important thing in the assassination case that some times I want other students/researchers to direct their studies to that area only

I know thats not fair as everyone has their thing(s) yours being the withheld/destroyed and such records

Carry on Bill