The Education Forum

Do We Now Have Lee Oswald on Film?

Ok the real name of this program is "Two men in Dallas" with Mark Lane (or at least the clip of Roger Craig talking is)

And the short clip of the man running at 1:44 is a heavyset man no question

Oswald was pretty much rail thin

It is not Oswald in that small scene at 1:44

I am 100% positive

The man in question seems to be walking South to North, if this footage is from Elm, or from Dealey Plaza. Had it been the man assumed to be Lee Oswald, coming down the knoll, he'd be he'd be crossing Elm North to South to get into the station wagon.

Additionally this man seems to be wearing a long trench coat type of coat. I am not aware that Lee Oswald ever possessed or wore any piece of garment like this, of course I am not an expert with regards to what clothes he possessed.

The man in question seems to be walking South to North, if this footage is from Elm, or from Dealey Plaza. Had it been the man assumed to be Lee Oswald, coming down the knoll, he'd be he'd be crossing Elm North to South to get into the station wagon.

Additionally this man seems to be wearing a long trench coat type of coat. I am not aware that Lee Oswald ever possessed or wore any piece of garment like this, of course I am not an expert with regards to what clothes he possessed.

Of course, by "Lee" I am referring to the theory of John Armstrong's: Harvey, killed by Ruby; and Lee, seen by a next door merchant, leaving the back of the Texas Theater quietly with 2 cops. What happened to him after that? Lee was supposedly in the TSBD as well when the shooting went on. He was a more filled-out and taller man than Harvey. But a great facial resemblance. I was hoping this was him. It certainly leaves you to believe it is.

Kathy

Of course, by "Lee" I am referring to the theory of John Armstrong's: Harvey, killed by Ruby; and Lee, seen by a next door merchant, leaving the back of the Texas Theater quietly with 2 cops. What happened to him after that? Lee was supposedly in the TSBD as well when the shooting went on. He was a more filled-out and taller man than Harvey. But a great facial resemblance. I was hoping this was him. It certainly leaves you to believe it is.

Kathy

That man running is part of the "Don Cook" film on youtube. You can see him better, running across Elm from busy corner of Houston. For a while there I was hoping it was Lee, but it isn't. It's just misleading.

Kathy C