The Education Forum

Doug Horne's Jigsaw Theory

John Simkin

Doug Horne speaking on Black Op Radio:

I have decided that it’s an unalterable, irrefutable fact that there was a medical cover-up at the highest levels of [the government in] President Kennedy’s death, of the true facts in his death. I don’t think that is subject to dispute anymore. One can still argue about who killed the president or why and that will probably go on forever, but I don’t think it can be denied anymore that there was a medical coverup and the reason I feel so confident in that assertion is that there are six areas where I found fraud in the evidence. Before we launch into the first one I would say to the listeners imagine that the Kennedy assassination puzzle, it’s like a 500 piece picture puzzle that you buy at the store, and imagine that in 1963 someone took half of the pieces 250 of the pieces and just threw them away and then put in 250 pieces that really didn’t belong in that puzzle just to confuse everyone and to present a false picture. And unfortunately, what I think researchers did for decades was to try to assemble this puzzle where half the pieces were missing and half the pieces they had to deal with were of the wrong picture.

I have decided that it’s an unalterable, irrefutable fact that there was a medical cover-up at the highest levels of [the government in] President Kennedy’s death, of the true facts in his death. I don’t think that is subject to dispute anymore. One can still argue about who killed the president or why and that will probably go on forever, but I don’t think it can be denied anymore that there was a medical coverup and the reason I feel so confident in that assertion is that there are six areas where I found fraud in the evidence. Before we launch into the first one I would say to the listeners imagine that the Kennedy assassination puzzle, it’s like a 500 piece picture puzzle that you buy at the store, and imagine that in 1963 someone took half of the pieces 250 of the pieces and just threw them away and then put in 250 pieces that really didn’t belong in that puzzle just to confuse everyone and to present a false picture. And unfortunately, what I think researchers did for decades was to try to assemble this puzzle where half the pieces were missing and half the pieces they had to deal with were of the wrong picture.

Doug's served up a powerfully apposite metaphor for the evidence in the case; and, by reason of his truth-telling, given the mainstream media further excuse for running a mile from the case. After all, what is the mainstream media in Britain and America but an organised avoidance of complexity and deep political truth.

Paul

EXACTLY! and the obstructionists believe that all 500 pieces are of the same puzzle.

Jack

Guest James H. Fetzer

They don't actually BELIEVE it, Jack. They MAINTAIN it for the purpose of deception and obfuscation. Consider the history of this case!

EXACTLY! and the obstructionists believe that all 500 pieces are of the same puzzle.

Jack

Edited by James H. Fetzer

• 3 weeks later...

What happened at Dealey Plaza has been looked at in many way, and many different matrix models have been used in trying to figure out exactly what happened.

Some of the player that we know were involved used the game of chess as a model, giving themselves code names like "Knight" and "Bishop," and Oswald often being described as a "Pawn."

It is an important step in recognizing that whatever happened there, it was a major Act in an important play - opera, that was part of what they called "The Greatest Game," and it has yet to be played out.

Looking at is as a jig saw puzzle there are only a few peices missing, and those that are forced into place are quite apparently ill fitting.

Most models of the assassination fail to adequately describe what happened, not only because of the intentional deception and false evidence planted to implicate Oswald and a lone gunman from the rear, but they also fail to take all what is known into consideration.

The matrix of the assassination is not only 3D - but transends time - and place as DP was only the place where things came together, and to understand what happened at that time and place you have to know the backgrounds of the players before they got there, and where they went afterwards.

While some have tried and failed (Dale Myers), an adequate model that explains how the assassination actually happened has yet to be devised.

BK