The Education Forum

Bloody Treason Now Available as EBook

Phil Nelson

Noel Twyman's magnificent 1997 book Bloody Treason is now available from Mobipocket.com for $9.95. The software to use to read it on a PC is available for free from this site, and this format can also be used to read from various mobile devices. Noel advises that it will shortly (within a few days) be available on Kindle and at a later date it should also be available for other readers, including Sony and Nook.

Even those who are fortunate enough to own one of the relatively rare (and expensive) hardback books may want to consider buying the Ebook version for the updates, including the following:

Appendix C: The Empty Shell Casings (A response to critics regarding his failure to address evidence of a 3rd shell casing on the 6th floor.

Appendix D: Meeting with Roy Hargraves (An interview he conducted 2/10/01)

Appendix E: Rival Authors (Comments regarding some other JFK assassination researchers/authors)

Appendix F: The Z Film at NPIC (New evidence regarding the "how and who" of the film alteration)

Appendix G: Review of Doug Horne's book (This includes a reconciliation between his own work with that of Doug Horne's, as well as comments on Barr McClellan's 2004 book)

Edited by Phil Nelson

Noel Twyman's magnificent 1997 book Bloody Treason is now available from Mobipocket.com for $9.95. The software to use to read it on a PC is available for free from this site, and this format can also be used to read from various mobile devices. Noel advises that it will shortly (within a few days) be available on Kindle and in the near term it will also be available for other readers, including Sony and Nook.

Even those who are fortunate enough to own one of the relatively rare (and expensive) hardback books may want to consider buying the Ebook version for the updates, including the following:

Appendix C: The Empty Shell Casings (A response to critics regarding his failure to address evidence of a 3rd shell casing on the 6th floor.

Appendix E: Rival Authors (Comments regarding some other JFK assassination researchers/authors)

Appendix F: The Z Film at NPIC (New evidence regarding the "how and who" of the film alteration)

Appendix G: Review of Doug Horne's book (This includes a reconciliation between his own work with that of Doug Horne's, as well as comments on Barr McClellan's 2004 book)

Hey Phil,

Can you give us some more details about Appendix F: The Z Film at NPIC?

Thanks,

BK

Noel Twyman's magnificent 1997 book Bloody Treason is now available from Mobipocket.com for $9.95. The software to use to read it on a PC is available for free from this site, and this format can also be used to read from various mobile devices. Noel advises that it will shortly (within a few days) be available on Kindle and in the near term it will also be available for other readers, including Sony and Nook.

Hey Phil,

Can you give us some more details about Appendix F: The Z Film at NPIC?

Thanks,

BK

Bill, I would say only that it involves what Noel believes to be the general steps taken, and the people involved with and behind the alterations. I really don't want to get into the details for fear of mis-stating his position in that rather involved and complex scenario. He also touches on the same issue in Appendix G because it is at the nexus of his theory vs. that of Doug Horne. The only other thing I might add is that it seems to come down (IMO) to his belief that Johnson and Hoover were the ones calling the shots that entire weekend, possibly aided by their mutual friend H. L. Hunt, who had been called to Washington to "help Lyndon." I'd offer more, but I'm afraid of injecting my opinions into what I'm sure you understand is a rather complex subject involving what I consider NT's proprietary knowledge base.

So now my mint condition copy that I bought back in 1997 will be worth much less, thats awesome ;)

Well at least my favorite book on the assassination will be able to be read by those who refused to pay $100.00+ for the book or didnt buy it when it was released

So now my mint condition copy that I bought back in 1997 will be worth much less, thats awesome ;)

Well at least my favorite book on the assassination will be able to be read by those who refused to pay $100.00+ for the book or didn't buy it when it was released

Dean, next time could you please reproduce the thread exchange in full

so I won't have to scroll back to see what you are replying to?

Seriously though, the online version may not adversely affect the dollar value of your copy.

The increased exposure may actually create more demand. There will always be collectors.

Look at all the rare books/manuscripts that are available online and yet the price for the real thing

remains high, if you can find it.

Besides, I'm guessing you won't sell your copy of Bloody Treason whether it would fetch $20 or $200.

PS) You could consider contacting Twyman and having him inscribe it for you. I'm sure he would.

That might increase its value to you, and in the marketplace as well.

Edited by Michael Hogan

I see what you are saying and your right I would never sell it, but I do like the fact that most of the books I own are rare and have value

I was thinking about sending it to Twyman, alot of my books are signed by the author and some even inscribed to me personaly