The Education Forum

Jack, let's try an experiment...

I am not interested in Todd's account of his participation in the Fetzer/Mantik experiment.

I believe it varies with what happened. For a good part of the time I was on the pedestal

across the street taking photos. My pictures show Todd and three other fellows huddled

together in conversation about 20 feet to the south. I apparently was not present when

Todd looked thru the transit. My account differs from his, and any argument about the

differing details offers nothing constructive.

I would like to know the names of Todd's three companions, and why someone in the

group had a suitcase with them.

Jack,

Well, you were apparently interested enough to make the false claim earleir in this thread that I “came over and wanted to look”, when in fact I was just watching and was invited to look, and that I “looked without making any comment to any of us.”, when in fact I talked to all three of you.

As for my account differing from yours, my account of my experience was written up only a week or two after the event, and was posted on the DellaRossa Forum– where is your contemporaneous write up of the event?

Yes, I recall at one time you were on the pedestal across the street taking photos. So what? You were standing not more than 10 feet away when I looked through the transit.

As for my “three companions, and why someone in the group had a suitcase with them”, those were not my “companions”- once again you’ve made a typical Jack White assumption. They were other people watching the experiment. One was Tony Cummings, who I had met briefly a few days before. I have no idea why anyone of them had a “suitcase”. What does it matter? Why did your group have a banker box sitting on the grass?

Why don’t you post the photos, Jack? I’d be interested in seeing them.

Todd

The "banker box" contained my camera equipment, some Moorman photos, some wooden stakes, a hammer, and string.

I intend to scan the photos and do a whole section of ALL the separate studies which all have the same conclusion.

Right now I have to leave for a doctor appointment.

As I recall, Tony Cummings was a LN from St. Louis who was attempting to use computer analysis to show the WR was

accurate...sorta Dale Myers wannabe.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was his results? Jack? I assume by WR you mean the slim companion book to the compendium volumes of the Presidential Comission presided over by Judge Warren, presnted to LBJ and published in full as a supplement to the NYT's regular issue? Or, what does WR mean?

What was his results? Jack? I assume by WR you mean the slim companion book to the compendium volumes of the Presidential Comission presided over by Judge Warren, presnted to LBJ and published in full as a supplement to the NYT's regular issue? Or, what does WR mean?

I never heard from him again. I think he did not complete his project. When I say WR I mean all of the WC conclusions, like the SBT.