The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza Get away car

delete did not load

Do you think it can arranged for the car to be given to the Cyril Wecht center for the study of forensic science and law as a sort-of study project, and give the car a complete, albet belated forensic rundown?

Bill Kelly

Its been abandon in Mexico and shot up pretty bad. Its been strip, burned, and left to the dessert. Its about twenty-five miles east of Palomas Mexico (Columbus New Mexico) on the Mexico, New Mexico border about 1/4 mile north of the old Escondido Ranch of Mexico which belongs to drug runners and their compound, which belong to one of the cartels down here. Its a very dangerous place. Its (the car) located about 15 feet inside the Mexico USA border at the new fence marked as mile post #20. I'll try to get the picture of it and post. I was told it was the car used in Dallas, but I do not know that for sure, nor can I confirm that. Last month I was going to talk to a Mexican national, but he came up dead.., his hands cut off and his head in the bed of his truck. Seems he was an informant for the Mexican Army and the Gulf Cartel found out about him. ( ref; U.S Border Patrol and ICE, information:)

delete did not load

Do you think it can arranged for the car to be given to the Cyril Wecht center for the study of forensic science and law as a sort-of study project, and give the car a complete, albet belated forensic rundown?

Bill Kelly

Its been abandon in Mexico and shot up pretty bad. Its been strip, burned, and left to the dessert. Its about twenty-five miles east of Palomas Mexico (Columbus New Mexico) on the Mexico, New Mexico border about 1/4 mile north of the old Escondido Ranch of Mexico which belongs to drug runners and their compound, which belong to one of the cartels down here. Its a very dangerous place. Its (the car) located about 15 feet inside the Mexico USA border at the new fence marked as mile post #20. I'll try to get the picture of it and post. I was told it was the car used in Dallas, but I do not know that for sure, nor can I confirm that. Last month I was going to talk to a Mexican national, but he came up dead.., his hands cut off and his head in the bed of his truck. Seems he was an informant for the Mexican Army and the Gulf Cartel found out about him. ( ref; U.S Border Patrol and ICE, information:)

I was talking about the Rambler Station Wagon.

BK