The Education Forum

C.I.A. FRONTS

CIA "Fronts"

We don't neccesarily vouch for this list, and might take issue with some of the details on how the list was constructed, but this is certainly the most comprehensive and complete listing of CIA proprietary "front" operations we have seen

http://web.archive.org/web/20020203195715/...tract/front.htm

FROM WAY BACK...B

Edited by Bernice Moore

Charles Cabell, Howard Burris?

k, I take his nonattendance as a statement he is not involved with the forum at the moment. If he wants to comment he can.

Charles Cabell, Howard Burris?

John,

I'm confused. Are you questioning why Charles Cabell is on the list? Or are you questioning the photo? The photo, BTW is of General Cabell. And Cabell was a Deputy Director of the CIA. So what are you questioning? Like I said, I'm confused.

No, Greg, the names just stood out, would like to know more about them from anyone who does.(know)

No, Greg, the names just stood out, would like to know more about them from anyone who does.(know)

Well, for starters, JFK fired General Charles Cabell from the CIA along with Allen Dulles because of their incompetence (real or contrived) during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Charles Cabell's brother, Earl, was the mayor of Dallas on November 22, 1963--and was therefore, ostensibly "in charge" of the Dallas Police Department.

and Howard Burris?

john here are a couple of better photos of the Cabell's for you, nothing on burris...perhaps others.do..??

Below at Love rhat's Dearie cabell wth the yellow roses...then earle with the glasses mayor of dallas...

the generals, dulles, lansdale, cabell, twining...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

john here are a couple of better photos of the Cabell's for you, nothing on burris...perhaps others.do..??

and Howard Burris?

He was a (CIA--sheep dipped) Colonel in the Air Force and later became LBJ's Military Attache. The crowd he hung out with is frequently suspected of complicity in the assassination. If "guilt by association" was a rational argument...he'd be found guilty.