The Education Forum

dorothy hunt

deleted i have deleted this link as i found several mistakes within the research even though the set of articles are said to be written by a retired HISTORY TEACHER,,,, which i am not..i didn't want to lead anyone astray, such AS THAT STURGIS WAS MURDERED...FAR AS I KNOW AND REPORTS OBIT HE DIED OF CANCER...ALSO IT SAYS THAT HE WAS A TRAMP, SO THAT IS THE WHY IT IS GONE...OK... :D

Edited by Bernice Moore

There can't be anything suspicious about Dorothy Hunt's death. After all, there were scores of FBI agents allegedly on the scene as soon as the plane went down. If they found anything suspicious (besides their own presence), surely they would have told us. :D

There can't be anything suspicious about Dorothy Hunt's death. After all, there were scores of FBI agents allegedly on the scene as soon as the plane went down. If they found anything suspicious (besides their own presence), surely they would have told us. :D

HI RON; YES THEY DO HAVE A HABIT OF TELLING AND BRAGGING UP ALL DON'T THEY.. :blink: .THIS SITE HAS A FIXED THREAD ON DOROTHY'S DEATH AND ALL, SO I FIGURE WHOMEVER IS BEST LEFT TO THAT RESEARCHED INFORMATION...I SUPPOSE ANYONE CAN JUST WRITE ANYTHING AND PUT IT ON THE WEB, AS BEING HOW IT WAS, AND HOPEFULLY IT BEING ACCEPTED, HE MAY BE A RETIRED HISTORY TEACHER BUT CERTAINLY IS NO RESEARCHER,THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE, THANKS FOR THE GRIN, MORE OF THAT RONNIE'S COMMON SENSE... :lol: BEST B TAKE CARE...