The Education Forum

Question for John re "Bill Byas".

Wim Dankbaar

Wim, as a relative newbie to this forum and the research community, I have a different perspective than yourself. Although Bill may not have posted his bio, and should do so, I don't think he has demonstrated himself in any way to be an attack dog for some other wing of the JFK research community. He has merely asked a few questions.

Since the challenge of CT researchers is to develop an explanation of what happened that will stand up to public scrutiny, and which will eventually become the accepted history of an era most of us consider important, I believe we should welcome questions from those less knowledgeable. The fact remains that the complex history of the era and the many factors involved in the assassination make all of us newbies relative to some aspect of the assassination.

So, I'm publicly stating my belief that yourself and others should quit the finger-pointing and try to contain your comments to an intelligent discussion of the evidence. If Bill doesn't get it, he doesn't get it. It doesn't mean he's a spy or disinformation agent.

(Of course, I'm possibly CIA so maybe you shouldn't trust me or anything I have to say.)

I don't think he is a spy or disinformation agent in any official capacity, although you never know with people who are shy to tell anything about themselves. I DO believe he is here acting on behalf of Bob Vernon. I have good reason for the thesis. Moreover, he has already shown he is less than honest by suggesting things opposite of reality (namely that Judyth has no evidence, even though he has gotten it, at least part of it).

I can smell these guys from a distance, Pat. Maybe in that regard I am less of a newbee. That is why I opt for Mr. Byas to give some clear proof of his identity. This is one of the finest, objective, intelligent and uninfiltrated boards in my view. I would welcome preservation of that.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Why do you thusfar allow "Bill Byas" to keep posting on  this forum? Despite pointing out some compulsory forum rules to him, he has ignored you. It is time to be consistent in my view. A law looses it's value if it is not practiced.

Wim

Sorry I have not replied earlier but I am on holiday and have been away from a computer for a few days. Bill Byas has indeed posted his biography:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1583

I agree with Pat that there is no evidence that Bill Byas is a disinformation agent. I think it is healthy to have a forum with people who have different views on the assassination.

I'm glad the new rules are in place and enforced.

Posting a bio would normally indicate what a person has done in his/her life(professionally, educationally or as a hobby). Additionally, for individuals posting on this forum, it would be meaningful to provide details of their interest in the JFK case and any research they might have done relating to the case.

I believe I no longer possess the title of "the shortest bio posted" among the active members of this forum.

Annti, John and all,

I had seen this "biography", but in my definition this does not qualify as a biography. Yours? What else do we learn apart from the statement that Mr. Byas is "interested" in the JFK assassination? Aren''t we all as members of this forum?

I stay with what I said. I received the following email from Bill Byas. Unfortunately for Mr. Byas, he forgot to delete Bob Vernon's subject line (made BOLD by me).

----- Original Message -----

To: info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Cc: xxxxxx

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:45 PM

Subject: Re: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Wim,

I'd be intersted in hearing about you and Mr. Bob Vernon.

Bill Byas

#46, "RE: QUESTION FOR JUDYTH BAKER"

In response to Reply # 44

Mon Aug-30-04 01:22 AMby Dankbaar

John and all,

I am not interested to engage in a flame war with Dr. Truth here. I believe it does not serve any goal and I believe it is something the Dr. thrives on. However, those who are truly interested in another side of the story of my dealings with Mr. Vernon are welcome to email me at info@jfkmurdersolved.com and I will be glad to send them a summary.

Wim

Which Bill Byas is our Bill Byas?

http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/newsea...ge=40&x=37&y=21

5 Preliminary Search Results for: "Bill Byas"

1 BILL W BYAS - GLENWOOD WA Advanced Locator

Instant Criminal Search

Background Search

2 BILL R BYAS - MOBILE AL Advanced Locator

Instant Criminal Search

Background Search

3 BILL R BYAS - COLUMBIA MO Advanced Locator

Instant Criminal Search

Background Search

4 BILL R BYAS - TROY MO Advanced Locator

Instant Criminal Search

Background Search

5 BILL BYAS - CRYSTAL SPRINGS MS Advanced Locator

Instant Criminal Search

Background Search

Can't Find Who You're Looking for? Let an Expert Run Your Search...

Mr. Wim,

You are a very silly man. Are you not cognizant that Bob Vernon has put his corrreepondence with you and other peopel on serveral sites for all to read? I was quoting these for i _assumed_ you knew what it was-not any "e-mail". Who cares about Bob Vernon-just you?

Bill Bond (Jame's brother :o:lol:

Bill Bias or whatever your real name is,

Please show us where Mr. Vernon posted email correspondence on the Internet with a subject line as follows:

Subject: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Which happened to end up in your email inbox.

I think it is pretty clear who the silly man is , and I repeat that you should be kicked off here, unless you prove your identity, which so far you have refused consistently.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Bill Bias or whatever your real name is,

Please show us where Mr. Vernon posted email correspondence on the Internet with a subject line as follows:

Subject: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Which happened to end up in your email inbox.

I think it is pretty clear who  the silly man is , and I repeat that you should be kicked off here, unless you prove your identity, which so far you have refused consistently.

Wim

Your the 'great investigater'-you go invetsigate me all you want.

I came here to talk about JFK. I will not repsnd to your sillyness anymore.

Bill the Spy :o:lol: