The Education Forum

Madeleine Duncan Brown - key witness to truth in the JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

I think that Lyndon Johnson's beloved mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown is a key witness to truth in the JFK assassination. This does not mean I agree with everything she says. For example, Brown is probably wrong about a supposed party (on 11/21/63 evening) the night before the assassination. Brown either exaggerated, misremembered or embellished some details of that party. Having said that I Madeleine Duncan Brown offers up some GOLDEN information - I fully believe that Lyndon Johnson told his beloved mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown on New Year's Eve 1964 at the Driskell Hotel in Austin that Texas oil (meaning folks like HL Hunt and Clint Murchison, Sr) and the CIA murdered John Kennedy. If that is true, then it is BLOCKBUSTER information for the new president Lyndon Johnson to be saying that. I think Lyndon Johnson was in bed with Texas Oil and the CIA to murder John Kennedy.

Other sources CONFIRM Lyndon Johnson's presence on the night of New Year's Eve 1964 (12/31/63) at the Driskell Hotel.

Sam Johnson's Boy by Steinberg, has LBJ at Driskell Hotel 12/31/63, p.652:

"On New Year's Eve [12-31-63], with his first Presidential vacation almost over, Johnson paid a surprise visit to the drinking party Washington reporters away from home were holding at the Driskell Hotel in Austin. He had done handsomely for certain reporters during the vacation, and they were excited to see him now."

Here is another account of LBJ at the Driskell Hotel on 12/31/63: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-lucey/how-former-us-presidents_b_405850.html

Bill Lucy writing in the Huffington Post, 12-9-09

"Lyndon Johnson usually liked to sneak away to his ranch in Texas for the Christmas holidays, including New Year's Eve and prepare his State of the Union address.

On New Year's Eve 1964, LBJ left Lady Bird at the ranch to watch a movie, while he engaged in some party hopping; first by attending a private reception at the University of Texas in Austin; later he headed to a private club, the "40 Acres" not far from the college campus. After about an hour there-he dashed off to the home of Frank Irwin, former Chairman of the Board of Regents of the University of Texas and a close friend of the president, before heading to the Driskill Hotel for a New Year's Eve bash attended by the White House press corps."

And what do you think Lyndon Johnson do AFTER he partied with the White House press corps, probably in the bar of the Driskell Hotel ... he headed upstairs to the Mezzanine level to his reserved room #254 and into the arms of (one of) his beloved mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown, father of his son Steven. And it was THAT NIGHT that LBJ told Madeleine that "It was Texas oil and those f__king renegade intelligence bastards in Washington" that murdered John Kennedy. [LBJ at late night 12/31/63 or early morning 1/1/64]

Madeleine Duncan Brown may not be right on every detail in her book and story, but I think she is 100% correct on the big items such as LBJ saying:

"It was evident that the tone of fury in his voice from last night had not dissipated. I had barely eked out the words, “About last night…” when his rage virtually went ballistic. His snarling voice jolted me as never before—“That son-of-a-bitch crazy Yarborough and that godd__n f__king Irish mafia bastard, Kennedy, will never embarrass me again!”

Madeleine Duncan Brown was a mistress of Lyndon Johnson for 21 years and had a son with him named Steven Mark Brown in 1950. Madeleine mixed with the Texas elite and had many trysts with Lyndon Johnson over the years, including one at the Driskell Hotel in Austin, TX, on New Year's Eve 12/31/63.

In the morning of January 1, 1964, just 6 weeks after the JFK assassination, Madeleine asked Lyndon Johnson:

"Lyndon, you know that a lot of people believe you had something to do with President Kennedy's assassination."

He shot up out of bed and began pacing and waving his arms screaming like a madman. I was scared!

"That's bulls__t, Madeleine Brown!" he yelled. "Don't tell me you believe that crap!"

"Of course not." I answered meekly, trying to cool his temper.

"It was Texas oil and those f__king renegade intelligence bastards in Washington." [said Lyndon Johnson, the new president.] [Texas in the Morning, p. 189] [LBJ told this to Madeleine on 1/1/64 in the Dri skell Hotel, Austin, TX in room #254. They spent New Year’s Eve ‘64 together here. Room #254 was the room that LBJ used to have rendevous’ with his girlfriends – today it is known as the LBJ Room, and rents for $600-1,000/night as a Presidential suite at the Driskell. Located on the Mezzanine Level.]

What Lyndon Johnson did not tell his mistress was that Texas big oil and the CIA had killed John Kennedy on behalf of Lyndon Johnson. LBJ either organized the plot to kill JFK or he knew about it in advance and agreed to cover the murder up. LBJ in the fall of 1963 was like a cornered animal. He was about to be dropped from the presidential ticket in 1964 by JFK. Also, LBJ could very well have been indicted in the Bobby Baker scandal that was breaking at that time in fall, 1963.

Here is an excellent article that summarizes the "LBJ did it" case:

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/ The best JFK assassination web site to check out is www.jfkmurdersolved.com Also, check these 4 YouTube videos of The Men Who Killed Kennedy, the Guilty Men, banned from the History Channel because it got too close to the truth.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWUcyjAeIk

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05AsvqWfzts

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPWhn6P5fE&feature=channel_page

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO0q4gsDURk

Wow. . . what timing!

I believe you will find my new book, available within a few days at the following link, a must read.

http://www2.xlibris.com/books/webimages/wd/75798/index.htm

The weblink explains everything you need to know but the title says it all: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination.

It probably seems presumptuous of me to say so, but I think I've made a rather strong case that he began planning for the assassination as early as 1958-60 as the only way he--as a Southerner--would ever become president. He found the "perfect storm" gathering in 1963 and pulled it off with the aid of Angleton and Bill Harvey and a dozen or so others recruited by Harvey.

Anyway, I think there are a lot of people who have always suspected Johnson (millions, probably) who will find my book very persuasive. Only time will tell of course.

BTW, are you the Robert Morrow who wrote First Hand Knowledge . . .?

Guest Robert Morrow

Hey, Phil, sounds like a fabulous book to me. I also believe that Lyndon Johnson was at the CENTER of the JFK assassination. I think LBJ made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy. Any mafia involvement was a sub contractors. Also, note that the close relationship/friendship between Lyndon Johnson and Nelson Rockefeller (very deep CIA for a very long time) has been much underplayed. I think the LBJ/Rocky connection is extremely significant.

Give me a call when you can at 512-306-1510. Also, send me an email at Morrow321@aol.com and I will send you my "LBJ and the CIA murdered JFK" file. And, also, check out this passage:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:

Wow. . . what timing!

I believe you will find my new book, available within a few days at the following link, a must read.

The weblink explains everything you need to know but the title says it all: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination.

(...)

Anyway, I think there are a lot of people who have always suspected Johnson (millions, probably) who will find my book very persuasive. Only time will tell of course.

LBJ was no mastermind at all of the assassination. The only thing he was told at that party was, that something bad would happen to JFK the next day...and that this was a "promise not a threat"...Johnson was out of the loop.

You do not give LBJ all the facts of the assassination of his predecessor, if your intention is to control the LBJ-presidency. AND they, the secret team, controlled his presidency. LBJ never knew what really happened in Dealy Plaza that day...to call LBJ the mastermind of the assassination is the same baloney if one calls Castro the mastermind of the assassination, or the mafia...LBJ was just another ball in that game...the players were beyond his reach...

regards

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Wow. . . what timing!

(...)

LBJ was no mastermind at all of the assassination. The only thing he was told at that party was, that something bad would happen to JFK the next day...and that this was a "promise not a threat"...Johnson was out of the loop.

You do not give LBJ all the facts of the assassination of his predecessor, if your intention is to control the LBJ-presidency. AND they, the secret team, controlled his presidency. LBJ never knew what really happened in Dealy Plaza that day...to call LBJ the mastermind of the assassination is the same baloney if one calls Castro the mastermind of the assassination, or the mafia...LBJ was just another ball in that game...the players were beyond his reach...

regards

KK

Thanks for your review. . . you might find a more effective way to do so, though, is to first read the book. Then you can explain to me how LBJ was "out of the loop." You'll need to rebut each way that I have identified as him being not only within the loop but the single individual within it that originated it.

Have a good day. (The book will be available for ordering in the next few days).

Wow. . . what timing!

(...)

regards

KK

Thanks for your review. . . you might find a more effective way to do so, though, is to first read the book. Then you can explain to me how LBJ was "out of the loop." You'll need to rebut each way that I have identified as him being not only within the loop but the single individual within it that originated it.

Have a good day. (The book will be available for ordering in the next few days).

Sorry, but that rather a was pre-view not a review...;-)

Seriously: the men who killed Kennedy were the global players who won WW 2, with connections all over the world...the very same men who founded the OSS and later the CIA...Johnson was very much a national politician...foreign policy was not one of his professions...Johnson knew nothing about the Intelligence Community which was running the Cold War...he was just another toy in the Withe House...the Kennedy murder was very much an international thing...maybe somehow orchestrated with the murder of the Diems and the impeachment of Chruschtschew...

LBJ, of course, was one of the beneficiaries of the murder. But do you really think he selected the crime zone, the patsy Oswald, created the Lone nut cover and selected the members of the WC (which to me is just a public-relation commission to sell the Cover)by himself? (The WC members were recommended to him)...your thesis is similar to the thesis of E.H.Hunts "deathbed-confession", (and the thesis of HISTORY CHANNELS banned documentary)a la: it was "bad boy Johnson"...it's to simple a thesis to understand that typical cold war crime...which such simple "salvations" one rather buries the truth instead of uncover it...Castro, Johnson, the Mafia, the KGB, sorry: but I crossed these bridges long ago...

But thats my personal view...may your book sell well...

regards

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Wow. . . what timing!

(...)

regards

KK

Sorry, but that rather a was pre-view not a review...;-)

Seriously: the men who killed Kennedy were the global players who won WW 2, with connections all over the world...the very same men who founded the OSS and later the CIA...Johnson was very much a national politician...foreign policy was not one of his professions...Johnson knew nothing about the Intelligence Community which was running the Cold War...he was just another toy in the Withe House...the Kennedy murder was very much an international thing...maybe somehow orchestrated with the murder of the Diems and the impeachment of Chruschtschew...

LBJ, of course, was one of the beneficiaries of the murder. But do you really think he selected the crime zone, the patsy Oswald, created the Lone nut cover and selected the members of the WC (which to me is just a public-relation commission to sell the Cover)by himself? (The WC members were recommended to him)...your thesis is similar to the thesis of E.H.Hunts "deathbed-confession", (and the thesis of HISTORY CHANNELS banned documentary)a la: it was "bad boy Johnson"...it's to simple a thesis to understand that typical cold war crime...which such simple "salvations" one rather buries the truth instead of uncover it...Castro, Johnson, the Mafia, the KGB, sorry: but I crossed these bridges long ago...

But thats my personal view...may your book sell well...

regards

KK

Thanks for your good wishes.

I think I've covered the international aspects pretty well (devoted an entire chapter to it, with more referenced in others) and the other players involved. And, No, I don't think Johnson was the "only" mastermind involved. I believe he was involved as early as 1958-59 as explained in the book, in planning to get himself nominated not as the presidential nominee, but as the vice presidential nominee because he was afraid of losing the election as head of the ticket but confident of winning running under Kennedy. It was the only way he thought he could ever become president, a compulsion he had since he was a child. He regarded it as his destiny; in fact, it was part of his mania, which is described in the book.

In early 1963, after RFK fired Bill Harvey, all the elements of a "perfect storm" started coming together, including setting Harvey up as the nucleus - the micro level "mastermind" - working with David Morales and David Ferrie (all of whom themselves were well connected to international figures through men such as Clay Shaw and George DeMohrenschildt, the latter unwittingly). So, I think I can say that the context has been set fairly solidly: No, LBJ wasn't the "only" mastermind, just the original, without whom the plan would have never gotten off the ground.

Guest Robert Morrow

What you mean, KK, that LBJ was not plugged into the intelligence community? #1 LBJ became close friends with Nelson Rockefeller, that is someone with very, very deep OSS/CIA roots. #2 LBJ was in Congress since before WWII in Wash DC, I am SURE he ran into lots of "intelligence folks" over the decades. #3 there was lots of Texas based CIA during this time period - George Herbert Walker Bush comes to mind, David Atlee Phillips probably a ton more.

Next point, LBJ lived across the street from his close friend J. Edgar Hoover for 19 years - that guy was the king of domestic US intelligence.

Phillip Graham of the Washington Post was an ardent LBJ supporter at the 1960 convention as well as a big time Operation Mockingbird player.

Read Robert D. Morrow's book - First Hand Knowledge - LBJ was a like a CIA spy inside the Kennedy White House - snooping and reporting back to Langley.

I am sure the above is only the TIP OF THE ICEBERG re LBJ's ties to intelligence.

Guest Robert Morrow

John Simkin, thanks for the Madeleine Brown link. There is absolutely NO DOUBT that Madeleine Brown was a beloved mistress of Lyndon Johnson for 21 years and that she had a son Steven Mark with him. Brown was an advertising exec and LBJ would steer both radio and campaign business to whatever company she worked at.

There is a researcher named Ed Tatro that helped her write her book and knew her very well. Madeleine used to vacation with LBJ at Clint Murchison's hotel the Del Charro out in California. Ed Tatro was there when she was re-united with the manager of the hotel -they had not seen each other in years and greated on each other very warmly.

Jim Marrs of Texas knows the old time Texas press corp and they all told him, OF COURSE, Madeleine was an LBJ fave mistress.

HOWEVER, the only real question about Madeleine is whether she is truthful and accurate on what she says. I think the answer is she is full of baloney on some stuff and on other things she delivers GOLDEN INFORMATION.

As an example, I have huge doubts about that party she describes on 11/21/63 - much of that has been debunked. HOWEVER, I think Madeleine is probably being 100% correct when she says that President Lyndon Johnson told her that it was Texas Oil and the CIA who murdered John Kennedy on 12/31/63. I believe that because there is CONFIRMATION that LBJ was indeed at the Driskell Hotel, here in Austin where I live. The Driskell was a noted LBJ hangout and he would meet his girlfriends there- especially Madeleine.

A key chapter in that book is one that describes the disappearance of her nanny of kids Dale Turner, the next day after Dale saw LBJ and Madeleine together in a hotel. Dale Turner had been a nanny for 10 years, was like a member of the family and POOF Lyndon Johnson makes her disappear the next day. LBJ was a stone cold killer and he either had Dale Turner murdered or too terrified to come back to work.

I think LBJ made JFK go POOF, too!