The Education Forum

JFK Assassination on YouTube

Over the last couple of years I have added YouTube videos on the JFK assassination to my pages on Spartacus. I see a lot of them have been removed for "copyright violation". I have used the work of Gil Jesus a lot. It seems that all his videos have been removed for this offence. However, people like David Von Pein, seem to have been left alone. As he seems to use the same "copyright" sources, can anyone explain what is happening?

Over the last couple of years I have added YouTube videos on the JFK assassination to my pages on Spartacus. I see a lot of them have been removed for "copyright violation". I have used the work of Gil Jesus a lot. It seems that all his videos have been removed for this offence. However, people like David Von Pein, seem to have been left alone. As he seems to use the same "copyright" sources, can anyone explain what is happening?

Welcome to "The New America" John! Sorry for being so blunt, but "it is what it is" -- and sometimes it sucks. So, just "keep on--keeping on"--and it'll be better in the morning...or so they say.

Maybe no one has reported his work and they have yours.....

I dont think anybody should report anything

While I have a large collection of tapes and DVDs on the assassination, Dave has tons of stuff that I dont have and because Dave uploaded them I was able to view what I would have never found on my own

It would be a shame if the vids were removed

That really is quite disturbing, John. Perhaps, if you feel so inclined, you could try "reporting" DVP's possible copyright violations and see if they remove his videos too. At least then you'll know if youtube is playing favourites or not.

I would never do that but it has made me think that it is possible that some Warren Report supporter has been reporting videos put up by conspiracy theorists.

No personal offence intended, David.

Okay. None taken.

Truth be told -- I have quite a few "pro-conspiracy" type videos on my JFK channel, so my stuff certainly isn't "All LN".

And the vast majority of my videos do not really support any kind of "LN" or "CT" position at all -- they reflect the original TV and radio news coverage of the assassination.

So, CTers should enjoy some of the rare items I've put on my channel too. And I'm glad to see Dean Hagerman say that he has enjoyed them. Thank you, Dean.

BTW, my "Alternative YouTube" channel is linked below (featuring many additional JFK videos, although a lot of these are duplicates that I also have at YouTube as well):

http://Kennedy-Videos.blogspot.com

Edited by David Von Pein

I have used the work of Gil Jesus a lot. It seems that all his videos have been removed for this offence.

I could be wrong, but I think Gil Jesus might have deleted his whole "GJJDude" channel himself. He said quite a few months ago that he was in the process of moving a lot of his JFK videos over to a second channel he created at YouTube. Maybe he finished all that "moving", and decided to get rid of his first channel. I don't know.

Anyway, Gil's videos can now be found at this channel:

http://YouTube.com/JFK63Conspiracy

Edited by David Von Pein

I have used the work of Gil Jesus a lot. It seems that all his videos have been removed for this offence.

I could be wrong, but I think Gil Jesus might have deleted his whole "GJJDude" channel himself. He said quite a few months ago that he was in the process of moving a lot of his JFK videos over to a second channel he created at YouTube. Maybe he finished all that "moving", and decided to get rid of his first channel. I don't know.

Anyway, Gil's videos can now be found at this channel:

http://YouTube.com/JFK63Conspiracy

Thank you for that link. I also appreciate your YouTube channel. I will be adding some of them to my pages on the assassination.

I also have a Youtube channel with lots of witness interviews, exclusive to my channel, as far as I am aware.

The channel can be viewed here. JFK Assassination Youtube Channel

Duncan

Your channel is top notch as well, lots of good stuff

Guest Robert Morrow

I am not for reporting the copyright violations of anybody. let the companies do it on their own. I have noticed that there are a LOT fewer Gil Jesus videos to pick from, so some people are obviously taking them down.

For example, I am trying to find this video below, orginally posted as "Johnson wants Jackie to ride with him".... WOW, Lyndon Johnson wanted Jackie to ride in his limo (so she would not get blood, brains and bullets splashed on her). The video is a brief clip of one of JFK's friends telling that JFK and LBJ had argued about this before coming to Dallas. [i can't find it on You Tube any more.]

There are just so many things that implicate LBJ. Here is another little nugget. LBJ wanted Jackie to ride with him in Dallas! According to one of JFK's friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVdangf91BQ LBJ did not want Jackie’s brains to get blown out (such a gentleman – NOT!). Video posted as “Johnson wants Jackie to ride with him”