Duane Daman

fair enuff, opinion, ok.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enuff, opinion, ok.

Right .. opinion.

According to Wiki, which of course is NOT fact, 6% of the world's population believe the Moon landings were faked.. I've read that the number of skeptics of the publicly shown Apollo Program, are actually closer to 25%.

It was Hitler's opinion that the Apollo Moon landings were faked.. His SS officers obviously disagreed with him... :lol::lol::lol:

Last week Duane sent me several Apollo images and asked that I do computer

analysis to bring out what is in the blackness of the sky. I am glad Duane sent

them. Today I decided to analyze one, and lo and behold this photo is a

composite! The COMPUTER, subtracting hues from black in slow increments,

clearly show that the image of the earth had been pasted in the host photo sky,

because THE SHADE OF BLACK WAS LIGHTER. The computer did this without

any help from me!

Thanks, Duane!

Jack

post-667-046152200 1285017776_thumb.jpg

any help from me!

Thanks, Duane!

Jack

Awesome find Jack! .. You found exactly what I thought you would .. "Earth" pasted into the "lunar" sky.

Looks like the "astronaut" is a composited image as well.

I'm glad we're finally back on topic.. Thanks for posting this.

Edited by Duane Daman

I thought by now "MRphotogod" would have dashed in here with his typical damage control.

Will his "rebuttal" be "compression artifacts", or "scanner noise", or "the photo was touched up for artistic purposes", or perhaps "dust on the len"? .. No wait, that's Dave's favorite excuse.. Or maybe West will pop in here with one of his famous one liners saying "it's a digital scan, not an original, so it doesn't count."

Then maybe Dave will do his own study, which will of course have a different outcome from Jack's study.. Just like he did with the last composited Apollo 17 fake photo.. Anything it takes to "win", right Dave? :pop

It trully amazes me how most people actually buy the nonsense you guys sell .. but then when it comes to the evidence that proves the Apollo photography was faked, most people really are in a complete state of denial.

Edited by Duane Daman

I thought by now "MRphotogod" would have dashed in here with his typical damage control.

Will his "rebuttal" be "compression artifacts", or "scanner noise", or "the photo was touched up for artistic purposes", or perhaps "dust on the len"? .. No wait, that's Dave's favorite excuse.. Or maybe West will pop in here with one of his famous one liners saying "it's a digital scan, not an original, so it doesn't count."

Then maybe Dave will do his own study, which will of course have a different outcome from Jack's study.. Just like he did with the last composited Apollo 17 fake photo.. Anything it takes to "win", right Dave? :pop

It trully amazes me how most people actually buy the nonsense you guys sell .. but then when it comes to the evidence that proves the Apollo photography was faked, most people really are in a complete state of denial.

Duane...lay off these poor guys...they will be sorry soon enough that they stirred up Jim, me and you. I am on a roll, now that

I have learned how to streamline the computer enhancement. I can do them at the rate of about 5 an hour...and there are

hundreds of black skys with hidden artifacts. Burton has stirred up a hornet nest. I can do dozens of new ones every day,

but will not bother unless necessary. I think I have proved my point. Here is one my computer did just minutes ago, to be

followed by another in a few minutes. This first one shows that even though the studio ceiling was painted BLACK, the

black was able to reflect enough ambient light to reveal a shadow of the LM from below.

Show compassion for the flabbergasted!

Jack

post-667-065176600 1285037166_thumb.jpg

This is so much fun it is addictive...but I had better take a break, I have other things to do.

On this one, the paste-in was oval, not rectangular...and they included 3 small EM SQUARES

for registration position. They can be seen best on the enlargements at right.

How many of these should I do? There may be hundreds!

Again...The computer does all the work. All I do is subtract colors. However, below I inverted

it into a negative because the colors show things better...for instance the orange retouched

area at left. Note the retouching along the top of the LM.

Thanks, Duane, for asking me to do these.

Jack

post-667-014307400 1285037762_thumb.jpg

This is so much fun it is addictive...but I had better take a break, I have other things to do.

On this one, the paste-in was oval, not rectangular...and they included 3 small EM SQUARES

for registration position. They can be seen best on the enlargements at right.

How many of these should I do? There may be hundreds!

Again...The computer does all the work. All I do is subtract colors. However, below I inverted

it into a negative because the colors show things better...for instance the orange retouched

area at left. Note the retouching along the top of the LM.

Thanks, Duane, for asking me to do these.

Jack

Very interesting findings, Jack.. Keep 'em coming!

Oh, and enjoy the fun while it lasts .. I'm sure it won't be long before Lamson, etc. charges in here to try and ruin it.. :tomatoes

Duane...I was just disappointed by doing another of the flag-earth-astronaut series, and it

was perfectly smooth. The black sky showed no variation, being such a dense black that

few colors could be extracted. There were no paste-on lines around the earth, and everything

seemed "normal". Maybe NASA is perfecting the images against computer enhancement. However,

all the OLD images I saved should be untampered. Were the images you sent to me NEW SAVES

or OLD SAVES?

Jack

any help from me!

Thanks, Duane!

Jack

Once again , just JPG compression. You need to study up on digital imaging Jack....

any help from me!

Thanks, Duane!

Jack

Awesome find Jack! .. You found exactly what I thought you would .. "Earth" pasted into the "lunar" sky.

Looks like the "astronaut" is a composited image as well.

I'm glad we're finally back on topic.. Thanks for posting this.

JPG compression once again Duane. Like Jack you need to study up on this digital imaging thing....

What nonsense? The the fact the simpe JPG COMPRZESSION can cause the artifacts seen in these images? COme on Duane get with the REALIty program for a change instead of the FRANTASY PROGRAM....

But please guys, keep posting this stuff. It just add to the growing mountain of evidence that proves the total lack of a "clue" amoung apollo photo alterationists.

Duane...I was just disappointed by doing another of the flag-earth-astronaut series, and it

was perfectly smooth. The black sky showed no variation, being such a dense black that

few colors could be extracted. There were no paste-on lines around the earth, and everything

seemed "normal". Maybe NASA is perfecting the images against computer enhancement. However,

all the OLD images I saved should be untampered. Were the images you sent to me NEW SAVES

or OLD SAVES?

Jack

Considering the fact that NASA continues to alter their Apollo photos, I'm not surprised that some of them seemed "normal".

I got them from The Apollo Image Gallery, so I don't know if they're old or new.

What other web site sources are available for those same photos?

Duane...lay off these poor guys...they will be sorry soon enough that they stirred up Jim, me and you. I am on a roll, now that

I have learned how to streamline the computer enhancement. I can do them at the rate of about 5 an hour...and there are

hundreds of black skys with hidden artifacts. Burton has stirred up a hornet nest. I can do dozens of new ones every day,

but will not bother unless necessary. I think I have proved my point. Here is one my computer did just minutes ago, to be

followed by another in a few minutes. This first one shows that even though the studio ceiling was painted BLACK, the

black was able to reflect enough ambient light to reveal a shadow of the LM from below.

Show compassion for the flabbergasted!

Jack

Oh yes you really ARE on a roll...right out the door! When the time is reing and you have posted your so called evidence inthe debate thread, it will be so much fun to blow your "theory" right out of the water! I almost cant't wait...but I will....

Very interesting findings, Jack.. Keep 'em coming!

Oh, and enjoy the fun while it lasts .. I'm sure it won't be long before Lamson, etc. charges in here to try and ruin it.. :tomatoes

Oh Duane, I'm not going to TRY to ruin anything, I'm going to blow the entire lid off of this "enhancement game"

Edited by Craig Lamson