The Education Forum

LEN

Bernice Moore

OF LATE THE GIFS I POST DO NOT MOVE WITHIN THEY POST AS SIMPLY A STILL PHOTO, ALSO I NOW MUST SIGN IN EACH AND EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM, I DO NOT MND BUT I HAVE NOT HAD TO FOR YEARS, YES I HAVE THE LITTLE NOTCH FILLED IT TO REMEMBER ME, I WONDER IF I HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING ACCIDENTALLY IN MY SETTINGS HERE ON THE FORUM, AND,, IF SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD TAKE A MINUTE TO SEE WHAT I HAVE MUCKED UP AND SET IT UP CORRECTLY, OR LET ME KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG WHEN I POST A GIF:blink:.... AND AS ALWAYS I WILL VENTURE TO DO BETTER, :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS, NIGHT TIME.:( ..TAKE CARE B..

Edited by Bernice Moore

I'm not sure, I don't think I ever posted a GIF here. When I post JPEGs and other still formats I prefer using 3rd party hosts rather than uploading to the forum, perhaps that would work better. Others posts GIFs here they'd be better qualified to answer, why'd you ask me?

As for the all caps, IMO you'd be better off typing in lower case in Word and let it auto-correct most capitalizations