The Education Forum

Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

I am a witness. I knew Lee Harvey Oswald and met a number of his associates, including Guy banister, David W. Ferrie, Dr. Mary Sherman. I shook Clay Shaw's hand and was introduced to Carlos Marcello. I have living witnesses backing this up, and also saved evidence from 1963. I was trained to become a doctor specializing in cancer research, but my career was cut short due to my involvement with Lee. I was engaged in a project to try to assassinate Castro and once dated Castro's Minister of Finances son, Tony Lopez Fresquet. I was just a young girl, who resembled Marina Oswald and who fell in love with Lee.

Those who know me personally know I am an honest person who has given up a lot to bring out the truth. You will notice that the people who attack me are, for the most part, abusive and often use mockery, sarcasm, and snide remarks. They do not offer hard evidence refuting my hard evidence. They have tried for almost five years now to discredit me, but have only succeeded in creating a mountain of abusive posts. On the other hand, some of the finest and most decent researchers that can be found support me. They interviewed me, met me, talked to me, met my witnesses in several cases. These people have often been tough with me. I have never let them down. I would not have spoken out had I not had sufficient evidence. I do. I was harassed in the U.S. to the extent that I had to move overseas.

I love my country and want a true democracy. This cannot occur if the truth about November 22, 1963 - and the assembly of power that was created due to that event - is not revealed. Lee Oswald was an innocent man. Eliminating me by physical means or by character assassination is the only recourse some of these people have. But I'm still here, and I refuse to be intimidated, even though sometimes, of course, I do feel fear. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to speak up here from time to time without being viciously attacked. I am glad that students can access this forum. I taught for a total of seventeen years before losing my last teaching position due to the complaints of an FBI employee who stated she did not want her child taught by an evil person such as myself. With the help of God, I will live to see the exoneration of Lee Oswald. That's all I care about.

• 2 years later...
I am a witness. I knew Lee Harvey Oswald and met a number of his associates, including Guy banister, David W. Ferrie, Dr. Mary Sherman. I shook Clay Shaw's hand and was introduced to Carlos Marcello. I have living witnesses backing this up, and also saved evidence from 1963. I was trained to become a doctor specializing in cancer research, but my career was cut short due to my involvement with Lee. I was engaged in a project to try to assassinate Castro and once dated Castro's Minister of Finances son, Tony Lopez Fresquet. I was just a young girl, who resembled Marina Oswald and who fell in love with Lee.

Those who know me personally know I am an honest person who has given up a lot to bring out the truth. You will notice that the people who attack me are, for the most part, abusive and often use mockery, sarcasm, and snide remarks. They do not offer hard evidence refuting my hard evidence. They have tried for almost five years now to discredit me, but have only succeeded in creating a mountain of abusive posts. On the other hand, some of the finest and most decent researchers that can be found support me. They interviewed me, met me, talked to me, met my witnesses in several cases. These people have often been tough with me. I have never let them down. I would not have spoken out had I not had sufficient evidence. I do. I was harassed in the U.S. to the extent that I had to move overseas.

I love my country and want a true democracy. This cannot occur if the truth about November 22, 1963 - and the assembly of power that was created due to that event - is not revealed. Lee Oswald was an innocent man. Eliminating me by physical means or by character assassination is the only recourse some of these people have. But I'm still here, and I refuse to be intimidated, even though sometimes, of course, I do feel fear. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to speak up here from time to time without being viciously attacked. I am glad that students can access this forum. I taught for a total of seventeen years before losing my last teaching position due to the complaints of an FBI employee who stated she did not want her child taught by an evil person such as myself. With the help of God, I will live to see the exoneration of Lee Oswald. That's all I care about.

One of the problems with “Dr. Mary’s Monkey” is that it is full of coincidences. There are two Judyth Vary Bakers in this story. However, they are not the same woman. It seems that for some unknown reason, in 1972 someone was impersonating the Judyth Vary Bakers that we all know.

There are also two other troublesome coincidences in the book. Ed was going out with a girl who apparently was living in an apartment that was formerly used by David Ferrie as a scientific laboratory.

Ed leaves the entertainment industry in 1980 and goes into advertising. It turns out that one of his company’s prospective clients is Ed Butler who conveniently shows him Gary Banister’s files.

There is a lot to like about this book but at times it does expect the reader to believe in the importance of coincidence in such an investigation.

Ed had earlier joined the forum with the intention of answering questions about his book. He has been made aware of this thread but has so far avoided joining in this debate.

I would like to question him about the use of Judyth Vary Baker as a source. I can see why he was tempted to use Baker as it helps supports the idea that Dr. Mary Sherman was involved in secret research into cancer. In fact, without this evidence, this story is pure speculation.

In the Appendix, Ed allows Baker to tell her story of being in New Orleans working for Sherman. However, this is a different version to the one she told in 1999 and on this forum in 2004. In Ed’s book she does not explain the work she was doing with Sherman. This gives the impression that she is supporting Ed’s theory that Sherman was involved in carrying out secret research into developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40.

However, in her original account, Baker said she was working on an US intelligence covert project attempting to develop a cancer virus to kill Fidel Castro. Baker never told us anything about secret research into developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40. However, I expect this will be her story in the future.