The Education Forum

Clinton Murchison III

I looked through the search engine and all I found on the subject was the Camarillo Ranch, which discussed, among other things, the Oxnard call and Rosicrucian activity. Greg Parker solved the riddle of the Oxnard call: it was a woman, who was not upset, using a phone as a Rosicrucian instument of Radionics. Operators overheard her saying Kennedy was going to be killed at 10:10 PT. The motorcade was late due to the amount of people who turned out to see the handsome couple, President John F. Kennedy and Jackie, his beautiful wife. He kept telling her to take off her sunglasses.

President Kennedy was shot at 12:30 pm CT, just a few minutes after the call. The phone company called the FBI.

I wanted to say that Clint Murchison III, probably the most powerful man in Dallas/California. His ex-wife, Shannon, was seeing a psychiatrist. She was only in her late forties. Basically she became an invalid. Her biggest interests were vintage clothing and various charities. Shannon died a mysterious death. She was found with 2 black eyes and other bad bruises. The Coroner, whom I believe was scared, came out with a cause of death being severe liver damage.

The Coroner said stupidly, "She must have used too much Tylenol." Baloney. Any coroner in his right mind would not use a product brand name. Acetaminiphen is present in many products other than Tylenol. I have a theory and it's conjecture. First of all, a woman with her financial resources could probably get better pain killers from a doctor rather than an over the counter product in a supermarket or drug store.

Secondly, wouldn't one of her doctors send her for blood work and see illness regarding her liver? It happened so fast.

Her sister said she died from a fall and nothing else. But how does someone's liver get damaged so thoroughly to the extent the coroner said? There was no mention of alcohol. So here's my theory which is pure conjecture: Could someone have served her a meal that contained a poison mushroom in it? They are so toxic, these mushrooms; they kill you right away.

I'm just throwing this out there and see if others have any opinions about it.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Yes, from a different perspective, : the mother of the black misssissippi three insisted on an independent coroners report. The man sent was astounded, and not a little intimidated by the three original coroners, at the extent of internal damage had been inflicted by his killers. He couldn't get out of there fast enough. The number of people who had a death certificate saying dead of heart failure who were in fact shot is legion. The training (generally abysmal) and the preexisting roles that coroners played left a lot to be desired.

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

I found this on the Democratic Underground (which has nothing to do with the Democratic Party):

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/city/p...

"Meningitis worsened by liver failure, probably from acetaminophen

By KATIE FAIRBANK / The Dallas Morning News

Socialite Shannon Murchison died of acute bacterial meningitis that spread throughout her system, according to a report released Monday by the Dallas County medical examiner's office.

Shannon Murchison

The meningitis was due to a strain of listeria, bacteria that can be found in food poisoning, investigators concluded. Her illness was compounded by liver failure probably caused by acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol and other medications.

"The liver failure was very dramatic," said chief medical examiner Jeffrey Barnard. "It is likely that she took a pretty good amount of acetaminophen."

The death was ruled accidental rather than natural due to the probable use of acetaminophen, Dr. Barnard said.

Mrs. Murchison, 47, the former wife of Clint Murchison III, was declared brain dead April 28 after a couple of days on life support. An autopsy was ordered in part because she had reported to police on April 19 that she had suffered a black eye and extensive bruising. The circumstances of her illness and death shocked many in Highland Park, raising questions among friends and fueling gossip.

Dr. Barnard said the bruising to Mrs. Murchison's eye was a traumatic injury but that it "played no role in her death." He said he could not determine what caused the injury. Other bruising could have occurred because her blood clotting ability was impaired by her illness and liver failure, he said."

What happened to this poor woman?

Kathy C