The Education Forum

British Security Coordination

Anyone have any further info or corroboration for the below claims? (from the website http://mtwsfh.blogspot.com/2008/12/1941-1942.html):

Rockefeller cousin cum Nazi shyster Allen Dulles, a major organizer of finance of the Hitler Project for over two decades, looks to the future and joins Roosevelt's new intelligence agency, the Office of the Coordinator of Information (COI), the predecessor to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and, ultimately, the CIA. The COI's primary mission is to collect information to be used against the Nazis and their collaborators, most of whom are Dulles' clients.

How Dulles who, after Averell Harriman, was probably the most important figure in organizing and financing the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi war machine and who had, only a few months earlier, threatened to cut off America's supplies of oil in time of war, could possibly be appointed to the COI rather than being executed for treason, beggars the imagination.

However, what Dulles may not have known at the time was that the COI office he is given in Rockefeller Center is bugged by British Security Coordination which is located in the same building. Franklin Roosevelt, fully aware of Dulles' treason, approved his appointment because he wanted Dulles where the British wiretappers could record his conversations and wanted to give Dulles enough rope to hang himself. And, of course, Dulles does indeed continue to work with his Nazi clients.

Roosevelt hopes to be able to bring treason charges against not only Dulles but also against Henry Ford and other prominent members of the ruling class. Large areas of the New York financial district, several floors of Rockefeller Center, part of the RCA Building, two prominent clubs and various shipping firms are all bugged by British Security Coordination with the intercepts going to a special section of the U.S. Treasury Department...

Anyone have any further info or corroboration for the below claims? (from the website http://mtwsfh.blogsp...941-1942.html):

Rockefeller cousin cum Nazi shyster Allen Dulles, a major organizer of finance of the Hitler Project for over two decades, looks to the future and joins Roosevelt's new intelligence agency, the Office of the Coordinator of Information (COI), the predecessor to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and, ultimately, the CIA. The COI's primary mission is to collect information to be used against the Nazis and their collaborators, most of whom are Dulles' clients.

How Dulles who, after Averell Harriman, was probably the most important figure in organizing and financing the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi war machine and who had, only a few months earlier, threatened to cut off America's supplies of oil in time of war, could possibly be appointed to the COI rather than being executed for treason, beggars the imagination.

However, what Dulles may not have known at the time was that the COI office he is given in Rockefeller Center is bugged by British Security Coordination which is located in the same building. Franklin Roosevelt, fully aware of Dulles' treason, approved his appointment because he wanted Dulles where the British wiretappers could record his conversations and wanted to give Dulles enough rope to hang himself. And, of course, Dulles does indeed continue to work with his Nazi clients.

Roosevelt hopes to be able to bring treason charges against not only Dulles but also against Henry Ford and other prominent members of the ruling class. Large areas of the New York financial district, several floors of Rockefeller Center, part of the RCA Building, two prominent clubs and various shipping firms are all bugged by British Security Coordination with the intercepts going to a special section of the U.S. Treasury Department...

I don't know about the accuracy of this information. But....

You can read about the British Security Coordination in A Man Called INTREPID - about Sir William Stevenson, who replaced Sir. William Wiseman who ran the operation before him.

It was based at Rocky Center - The Empire State Building.

They arranged for Roosevelt to approve the OSS and appoint William Donovan - "Big Bill," while Stevenson was "Little Bill."

BK

I put very little faith in sites that make all sorts of claims but provide no citations. I am next to certain the part about Dulles being a Rockefeller cousin is false as I have never heard this before. This is unimportant but casts doubt on the site's credibility. I also doubt FDR would have allowed him to hold such sensitive positions through out the war if he did not trust him.

I have heard before that the Dulles brothers financed the Nazis in the early 30's but supposedly it was more the elder John Foster. The source of this seems to be Loftus and Aarons I don't know if there is independent confirmation.

Edited by Len Colby

I see. I was wondering if any corroboration exists for some of the information on the site. I can't imagine much of the info the site presents would be easy to find. When it comes to History (especially U.S History) I find that one day you know this, the next day you learn something else....Oh and thanks Mr. Kelly but I just wanted to know if anyone else had any information regarding that bit about the BSC and the Dulles wiretap. It's probably safe to say FDR knew full well who really ran/run things in the U.S according to a quote attributed to him and his dealings with them.

My point is, instead of looking at the evidence as shaky or the site's content as shaky, as seekers of truth (for those who are) and/or Historians, we're obliged then to either seek to see if the information contained is either corroborated or false. I would assume that the info on that site is probably not so easily spread (hence the title of the site) and not something that the PTB would want to be so easily found. For example, the site says that one of the main reasons for the revolutionary war is that England was apparently banning slavery on their end and made attempts to protect the Native Americans' land from the settlers here from abroad. Obviously if slave master's wanted to own slaves (IF the site's info is accurate) then you break away from England. I guess that is the short version. Len I agree with your comment concerning some kind of citation or more source material, but at the same time, I simply cannot read this and say (not true!) because sources aren't listed. It could very well be that the info IS true. This is where the work comes in in making contacts, reading and ultimately making it a goal to corroborate the site's content. For most of what I have read, I know of no evidence to the contrary, so I can't rule it out completely. I'll post a few more links for reading:

1620: Lie Number One: The Pilgrims

1763-1783: Lie Number Two, The American Revolution

1783-1799: Lie Number Three, The Miracle of Democracy

Edited by B. A. Copeland