The Education Forum

Watergate "Un" - Exposed!

Robert Merritt

I am the co-author of the book Watergate Exposed, as told to Douglas Caddy. It is or at least, was supposed to be the story of my life as a confidential informant, primarily for Carl Shoffler, the Washington, D.C. undercover officer who was mysteriously on hand to arrest the Watergate burglars in the Democratic National Committee offices on the morning of June 17, 1972. It is my contention that if it were not for me, there would have been no Watergate. Shoffler knew about the bugging operation beforehand, - and he knew because I told him.

Much of the story of my life and facts can be documented by FBI FOIA files, Library of Congress documents, Pike Committee documents, Watergate Senate Select Committee documents, Watergate Special Prosecutors documents, credible media accounts, public testimony and documents from the National Archives. In “Watergate Exposed”, I went beyond those documents to tell about Shofflers and my involvement in Watergate. Unfortunately, my co-author Douglas Caddy misrepresented or in some cases, completely ignored some of the information I gave him to write my story. For example, he completely left out information about Operation Crimson Rose, which was a military intelligence operation designed to steal the CIA’s files on the Pentagons ongoing program to spy on the White House. Now why would Douglas Caddy do such a thing?

I now realize that Douglas Caddy is a CIA operative and that his job was to destroy my book before it ever was distributed. At the time of Watergate, he worked for the CIA front, Mullen & Co. And when the Watergate burglars were arrested, Howard Hunt called Caddy to represent them as their lawyer. I now believe that Douglas Caddy cleverly arranged to become the co-author of “Watergate Exposed” and to falsely befriend me by gaining my confidence in order to extract what I knew and sabotage my book. In Watergate Exposed, Douglas Caddy changed my story to suit his own agenda. In fact, much of the book spotlights Douglas Caddy, not Robert Merritt, and reads as if it was supposed to be Caddy’s own story.

It is true, as stated in Watergate Exposed, that Carl Shoffler and other government agents wanted me to target Douglas Caddy. However, the way that I was asked to assassinate Douglas Caddy was not the way in which I was ordered to do so. What appears in the book is entirely Caddy’s invention. In fact, Caddy demanded that I generate the affidavit and media shows in order to add sensationalism to the story and place him in the lime light. Therefore, I am taking this opportunity to state that I am very upset with Douglas Caddy for his back-stabbing and the way he has tried to subvert the truth about me, my life and my book.

“Watergate Exposed” is undoubtedly going to be one of the most controversial books of the Century.

• 3 weeks later...

Men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves – Lauryn Hill quoted in the New York Times of April 23, 2011

In response to the allegations made by Robert Merritt, I wish to state that I stand by my letter of March 31, 2011, to FBI Director Robert Mueller, which I reproduced in this Watergate Topic on April 13, 2011.

As to Merritt’s allegations that I left out material from Watergate Exposed that he wanted included, it needs to be noted that Merritt in late January 2011 approved the galley of the book sent to him by TrineDay Publisher and at that time expressed no reservation to either the publisher or me about information not being included in the book. No publisher will publish a book until the author has signed off on the galley. This Merritt did at the time and TrineDay sent the book to print within 24 hours of Merritt’s approval of the galley. Shortly thereafter the printed book was distributed to book stores. As noted in my letter to the FBI, it was only after the book was printed that Merritt decided to disclose material he wanted included in the book, some of which is overtly criminal in nature. One only has to listen to his interview on March 17, 2011, on KPFK radio in Los Angeles, whose link in included in my letter to the FBI, wherein Mr. Merritt proudly announces that he is disclosing this new information for the first time. His announcement on the radio show rebuts his assertion that I purposely left material out of the book.

I assume that almost everyone reading this response has not read Watergate Exposed. For that reason let me quote from the book so that the reader can get an idea of what type of person Merritt is. These quotes are his own words and were approved by him in the book’s galley:

(1) Merritt was born in West Virginia in 1944 and quit attending high school there two months before being graduated in 1962. He moved to Washington, D.C. to start a new life. His first job in Washington was with at the Trailways bus terminal. “Soon I managed to change jobs at the bus terminal from working in the restaurant to a baggage agent. My immediate supervisor was gay and he quickly promoted me to baggage manager. This did not last long as the terminal manager soon fired me: he was homophobic and constantly made anti-gay remarks; this led me to send about 12 bus loads of passengers’ luggage to the wrong destinations around the country as a means of getting even with him for his smart-ass anti-gay remarks.” (pages 21-22).

(2) At a new job at a hospital Merritt contracted hepatitis B and ran up a $100,000 bill for medical treatment at another hospital. How did he get out from paying the bill? “I simply changed my name to Robert Antoine Chevalier and got a job at the Washington Medical Center in the billing department as an insurance adjuster. In no time at all I managed to misplace permanently all of the billing records for Robert Merritt, right under the nose of my immediate boss.” (page 24).

(3) Later, when he later moved to New York City, Merritt got a job as a property manager. “My job as property manager was to pretend to make repairs on 36 buildings for violations of the housing code. However, my real job was to create more violations of very serious nature, such as opening a gas line in order to cause a serious fire or make the building blow up. Bruce [one of the owners of the investment corporation that owned the buildings] wanted all of his so-called tenants to vacate the building forthwith because they were squatters and it was nearly impossible to evict them because they would bring up publicly the multiple violations of the buildings. On one occasion I did open a main gas line that could have caused the death of many people, but I immediately telephoned the city’s fire department to report gas odors. Firemen arrived within minutes and shut the gas off to the entire building which was precisely what I wanted as this left the tenants with no heat or hot water before Christmas. When they found they had no gas to cook with, many tenants chose to move out but many did not.” (pages 143-144)

(4) Later at a job as superintendent for an exclusive building on Park Avenue, after a confrontation with the building’s owner, Merritt “decided to leave in style. I placed an ad in The New York Times to sublease my [superintendent’s] free apartment at 77 South Park Avenue. I managed to rent out my apartment for $3000 per month plus a $3000 security deposit, for a total of $6000. I rented out my apartment to 10 different people and pocketed $60,000, leaving the owner to straighten out the inevitable chaos….[when] six moving vans showed up, each of which had instructions to move their truck’s belongings into my former apartment. Now I had a small war chest on which to survive as a fugitive from justice.” (page 146)

(5) Not long thereafter Merritt got a job again as a building superintendent in the Washington Heights section of New York City. “I did not like the area, the building and especially the tenants. I had already decided to rent my apartment out as usual but decided to take my time and collect my thoughts…One day several undercover cops arrested me for making calls for the Muslims using ‘illegal’ phone cards…I made the decision that it was time for me to move on and rent out my free super’s apartment. I did this using my tried and true formula but only made about $18,000.” (page 147)

(6) Once again Merritt got a job as a building superintendent, this time for two buildings on 14th Street in Manhattan. “The owner of the buildings, whom I never did believe had converted to Judaism, one day told me when he had three empty apartments that he did not want any ‘niggers or spics, only whites.’ He did not know how much he had offended me. So pursuant to his wishes I rented all three apartments out to upscale whites. As a matter of fact, I rented each apartment at the rate of $1000 per month when he actually wanted $2500 a month. The problem was that I rented each apartment to three different tenants, collecting $9000. I sent the tenants to pick up their apartment keys and their leases from the owner at his Long Island office, all on the same day. The day that I selected was his daughter’s wedding day at his own restaurant.” (pages 156-157).

If you are getting the idea from his proudly asserted admissions that Merritt is not a very nice person, and is probably a sociopath who gets his kicks from wrecking and destroying the lives of innocent persons, you may be on the right track. This is why in 1972 and 1973 he chose not to tell publicly what he knew about the true origins of Watergate but instead put his personal interest and ambition ahead of what was best for the country. In my next installment, I shall disclose how he and his gay lover, Washington Police Officer Carl Shoffler, devised a plan to bring down the presidency of Richard Nixon upon their learning two weeks in advance of the Watergate burglars’ plan to break into the Democratic National Committee. Shoffler and Merritt were in effect a latter day Leopold and Loeb. They planned the perfect crime and, as were Leopold and Loeb, “broken machines.”

If you are getting the idea from his proudly asserted admissions that Merritt is not a very nice person, and is probably a sociopath who gets his kicks from wrecking and destroying the lives of innocent persons, you may be on the right track. This is why in 1972 and 1973 he chose not to tell publicly what he knew about the true origins of Watergate but instead put his personal interest and ambition ahead of what was best for the country. In my next installment, I shall disclose how he and his gay lover, Washington Police Officer Carl Shoffler, devised a plan to bring down the presidency of Richard Nixon upon their learning two weeks in advance of the Watergate burglars’ plan to break into the Democratic National Committee. Shoffler and Merritt were in effect a latter day Leopold and Loeb. They planned the perfect crime and, as were Leopold and Loeb, “broken machines.”

If he is the sociopath you describe, Doug, why should we believe ANYTHING he says?

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps just perhaps MOST of what is in your book is nonsense, and that he's played you?

I have no opinion on the matter.

I may check out the book when I have more time and energy.

But, from what I've seen on this forum, he has little credibility.

Robert, if you're reading this, do you really expect us to believe you had NO idea that the Mullen Co., where Caddy worked with Hunt, was a CIA front overseas, and that this had led to suspicions Caddy was an operative?

If not, do you expect us to believe you had NO idea that Hunt, McCord, and, if memory serves, ALL the "Cubans" (including Sturgis who was not a Cuban) had CIA ties, and that Caddy's being dragged in in the middle of the night as their legal representative had started rumors--from the night of the break-in--that he was a CIA operative?

If not, do you expect us to believe you had NO idea that Caddy was involved, even before the night of the break-in, with Robert Mullen, Howard Hunt and William F. Buckley, all admitted CIA operatives, and that had this led to rumors he was also an operative?

It just doesn't fly. I'm also confused-perhaps you can set me straight--no pun intended--whether you told Shoffler about the break-in, or he told you. I don't have the time to look, but I could have sworn the story used to be that you were his informant, and that the two of you developed a relationship, and that in the process he let loose that he was involved in a plan to set up Nixon and arrest the "burglars." Now, if I read it right, the claim is now that YOU found out about the break-in (please tell me how) and that you told Shoffler, and that the two of you decided to use this to your own advantage. Is that right? How did you use this info, beyond Shoffler becoming as footnote to history, and you becoming a footnote to a footnote? Did Shoffler sell this info to the Dems, or to the military?

And how does John Dean fit into this? Your post suggesting that nudie photos of Mo were hidden in the DNC, and your separate discussion of the Moorer affair, suggest to me that you've read Silent Coup and Secret Agenda, and have decided to add snippets of these books into your story to make your story more credible to readers of these books...

Am I wrong? Have you read these books or not? Did your story change afterward, or not?

Sorry to be so cynical...

“Watergate and truth does not go together by any standards except in the

Eyes of God”!

Quote from a fan - “ I see the sparring persists with Caddy. He is finished and he is there only to drain your energy and to distract you! I look forward to when you will not find it unnecessary to respond to him ” ! Unquote.

First of all, I think Douglas Caddy’s letter on the Education Forum was absolutely great! After all, all he did was to quote from my book “ Watergate Exposed ” .

Everything that Douglas Caddy said “ Was all true ” !!

“ Yes, - I did all of those things and much much more that is in the book and not in my book “ !

I was very proud of my work that was admitted in “ Watergate Exposed ” and including the fact that I was called a sociopath. After all, - all of these things were the qualifications of being a highly trained and professional CI (Confidential Informant)!!

Does it mean that I am now doing these things or that I am proud of the past! That is up to me to make that determination but if I still have those feelings, then, why would I be exposing my life and work in “ Watergate Exposed’’ and expressing my remorse in the book?!!

I want the whole world to know that Robert Merritt does not hate the United States of America or the government or the American people!

I am only exposing and revealing the rogue elements within the government and in Its’ agencies, - that is, the controlling forces that tries to manipulate and cause injury to the American people, in particular the agencies that abuse programs like COINTELPRO, which personally I find necessary to implement at times just like waterboarding, secret courts and capital punishment by discretionary judgment.

It is necessary at times for American citizens to sacrifice some of their freedoms and liberties in order to have a true democracy but at the same time we cannot allow those sacrifices to impinge our will being and lose sight by placing ourselves in great harm.

However, at the time, I was very proud of all of the evil and malicious deeds and assignments that I carried out for the United States government! After all, I was brain washed to believe that the people that I hurt were actually enemies of the State!

So, (to Douglas Caddy), - thank you for quoting the facts in our book!

I am now addressing Pat Speer who was kind enough to also review the postings on the Education Forum. I sincerely hope that you Mr. Speer have read our book

“ Watergate Exposed ” before posing these questions to me!

It is true that I was not a very nice person and that I might have been a sociopath, - after all, I wasn’t supposed to be nice! Can you possibly imagine a nice person doing the things that I was ordered to do at the behest of our government and for the sake of national security?!

Now, that we have established that I was not a very nice person, perhaps we can move on to the real truth and the “nitty gritty” of these matters.

Let ’s take your questions one by one and I promise that you will get your answers very truthfully!

First of all, Douglas Caddy was supposed to write the story (facts) as I reported them to him but you will discover that Douglas Caddy did in fact change, modify, alter, generate and LIE about a lot of things that I told him, not to mention also the facts that Caddy deliberately and intentionally omitted and deleted!

I would like to describe my life and the facts regarding “ Watergate Exposed ”

and that is, - this book is a historical revisionist review account of the life and true story of Robert Merritt as a Confidential Informant involved in Watergate, covert, subversive activities, COINTELPRO and profiling for the United States government.

The Wall Street Journal named Robert Merritt as being the Nation’s #1 Top Confidential Informant.

If it were not for Robert Merritt, there would have been NO WATERGATE!

If Robert Merritt had not revealed advanced information about the Watergate Break-in, then, President Richard M. Nixon would not have resigned in disgrace, - and the history of the world would have been much different!

The story of Robert Merritt’s life and facts are documented and accounted for by FBI FOIA files, Library of Congress documents, Pike Committee documents, Watergate Special Prosecutors documents, credible media accounts, public testimony and documents from the National Archives.

When you read our book “ Watergate Exposed ” be prepared to enter into a mind-boggling and secret world that most of us cannot imagine exists. ”

Mr. Speer, not to be arrogant but frankly I don’t give a damn whether you or anyone believes me or not! Believe me, it does not matter to me at all! After all, I am history and not a writer, - in other words, many people and authors have written about me!

Did it ever occur to you or anyone that if I had not done anything regarding Watergate or history that no one would have ever spelled my name must less to have written about me! So, therefore, I must have credibility!!

And believe me, the only person who has been played was me, - not Douglas Caddy!

You will soon find out by finishing reading this posting that Douglas Caddy has not only played me but all of you and not to mention the fact that he is a habitual xxxx!!

Douglas Caddy has never told the truth from the beginning!

It is true that I could write several dozens of books and my story would yet to be told!

Douglas Caddy pretends that he is a little envious of me because I am not afraid to tell my story in full, - and he cannot!!

In a moment of so, you and the world will know the true Douglas Caddy or at least as much as I intend to reveal and expose about him at this time!!

Mr. Speer, for someone who has never read my book you certainly have made an opinion and at least pretended to be an authority regarding Robert Merritt?!

You certainly had time to write this review on the behalf of Douglas Caddy but you have made yourself look very foolish to others and me by not taking the time and energy by not reading “ Watergate Exposed ” or at least researching Douglas Caddy with his dark shadows!

Of course, I knew that Douglas Caddy was working with the CIA front Mullen Company and that all of the burglars were also CIA operatives.

Your comment “Set me straight, - no pun intended ” obvious a homophobic remark that does not offend me at all because as strange as it may seem to you after reading my book you may be surprised to be informed that I am also rather homophobic myself in a different sort of way, which I will not explain!

It appears to me that you have obviously spent sometime in researching me to know a little something about Carl Shoffler and myself and our relationship! I don’t know what you mean by your remark “ The claim is now … ” , - - nothing has ever changed about my relationship with Shoffler or the fact that I ever said anything differently about my advanced knowledge of the Watergate Break-in! ”

By the way, Pat, it must have been a terrible ordeal for me to become a celebrity and quite a conspiracy for the advantage for me to be a footnote to a footnote??! Sorry, but this sounds like something only an idiot would say!!

Why would Carl Shoffler sell anything to the Democrats or the military, - stupid?!

Now, after I am happy to have planned this great conspiracy with Carl Shoffler 40 years ago to call Pat Speer and Douglas Caddy stupid, - - - now, we will get to the real truth and nitty gritty as I promised the world, so Douglas Caddy start biting your nails!

Whatever I said about Mo Dean still stands, - she still is “ Mo the ho!” However, at this point in time, she is totally irrelevant to everyone and myself! Mo has always been John Dean’s diversion to his true story and role in Watergate!!

By the way, I do own “ Silent Coup and Secret Agenda” but I have never read either one except the one passage that was written about me in “ Secret Agenda ” !!

So, how could I have ever incorporate anything from those books into “ Watergate Exposed ” ??!

Also, get your facts straight, the CIA, John Dean and Douglas Caddy were the ones who thought they were controlling everything but they over-looked the most powerful agency of the military and let us not forget the 100 families!

Tom Huston started the Huston Plan in the White House sometime in early 1970 and it was terminated at the request of John Mitchell on September 18, 1970 to President Nixon.

Strange, - because I was paid under the Huston Plan from 1971 to late 1972!

Tom Huston was a good friend of Douglas Caddy!

Attorney David Wilson also worked with Tom Huston, Douglas Caddy and John Dean in the White House.

David Wilson could verify that Caddy worked with the Huston Plan, which was a domestic intelligence program for dirty and illegal tricks!!!

Why did Douglas Caddy work as a volunteer for the CIA Mullen Company with John Dean in the White House in March, April and May of 1972 ???!!

What did Douglas Caddy do for John Dean in the White House???!!

What type of volunteer work did Douglas Caddy do for John Dean regarding the Huston Plan, on May Day 1972 and the Watergate Break-in???!!

What was the real relationship between Douglas Caddy and John Dean???!!

Was Douglas Caddy and John Dean working on the re-election campaign for Richard Nixon inside of The White House???!!

What were the true circumstances with Douglas Caddy representing the Watergate Burglars who were all CIA operatives???!!

How did Douglas Caddy really know about the Watergate Break-in and to show up at the court house for their arraignments the next morning???!!

What was Douglas Caddy’s real relationship with E. Howard Hunt???!!

Now, it is time for Douglas Caddy to start addressing the truth and stop making Robert Merritt the fall guy and the sacrificial lamb!!!

APPENDIX NINE

(from “ Watergate Exposed ” )

On July, 10, 1972 Harold H. Titus Jr., U. S. Attorney for the District of Columbia; Earl J. Silbert, Principal Assistant U. S. Attorney; Donald E. Campbell, Assistant U. S. Attorney; and Seymour Glanzer, Assistant U. S. Attorney filed a “Motion to Compel

Testimony of Grand Jury Witness Michael Douglas Caddy.” The Motion stated, “The United States of America, therefore, seeks the following relief from this Court:

“An Order that the witness Mr. Caddy be directed on pain of contempt to respond before the grand jury to the questions specified in the Appendix attached to this Motion, all questions, which he without justification refused to answer on Friday, June 30, 1972, Wednesday, July 5, 1972 and Friday, July 7, 1972.”

The following is the Appendix attached to the Motion listing the 38 key questions.

1. The question was, when was the last time that you saw Mr. Hunt?

2. When, that is the approximate date, was the attorney-client relationship

established on the current matter in which you represent Mr. Hunt?

3. All right, do you represent Mr. Hunt with respect to the matters being investigated

by this grand jury?

4. When was the last time you spoke to your client… Mr. Hunt.

5. Other than legal fees, have you received any money, or any pecuniary or financial

benefits from Mr. Hunt in any manner, shape or form during the entire period you

have you known him?

6. All right, I believe the first question that we asked you, at which point you

indicated a desire to consult with counsel, was the date on which Mr. X. became

your client.

7. When was the last time you saw Mr. X?

8. When was the last time you spoke to Mr. X?

9. Did you see Mr. Hunt within one-quarter mile of the Watergate Hotel on June 16

or June 17 of this year?

10. Now again, just for the record, what was the subject matter, the general field of

law, in which you represented Mr. X prior to July 7th, 1972?

11. I believe the question was prior to Thursday, July 6th of this year, when you

represented Mr. X., what fee arrangement or retainer agreement did you have with

Mr. X relevant to the subject matter in which you represented him as an attorney.

12. The question prior to the July 6th of this year - - that is yesterday - have you ever

- - has Mr. X. ever paid you a fee for representing him as an attorney?

13. At what time did you receive a telephone call in the early morning hours of

Saturday, June 17, 1972?

14. From whom did you receive a telephone call in the early morning hours of

June 17, 1972?

15. Did you receive a telephone call from Mrs. Barker, the wife of Bernard L.

Barker?

16. Did you receive a telephone call from Everett Howard Hunt in the early morning

hours of Saturday, June 17, 1972?

17. Did you receive a telephone call from Mr. X in the early morning hours of Saturday, June 17, 1972 and just so the record is clear, I will confine the time from 12: A.M., in the morning until 6:00 A.M. in the morning?

18. From whom were the half dozen phone calls you received between midnight, Friday, June 16th and 8:30 A.M., Saturday, June 17th?

19. Now, as to those half a dozen phone calls in which you have now invoked the attorney-client privilege as to the identity or the person, were they from men or from women?

20. I believe the questions that was asked you…was whether or not any of the half a dozen phone calls that you received were from clients of yours in the attorney-client sense of the word?

21. During the hours of midnight. June 16th, Friday through 8:30 Saturday morning, that is 8:30 A.M. Saturday, June 17th, to whom did you make telephone calls?

22. Were any of the persons to whom you made a telephone calls clients of yours in the attorney-client sense of the relationship?

23. I believe the question was between the hours of midnight, Friday, June 16th, and 8:30 A.M. Saturday, June 17th, did you receive or have any visitors at your apartment?

24. Whether or not any of the about half a dozen telephone calls that you have indicated that you made while in your apartment between the hours of midnight, June 16th and 8:30 A.M. Saturday, June 17th, were any of those long distance telephone calls?

25. Between the hours of Friday, June 16th and Saturday, 8:30 A.M., June 17th did you receive - were any of the half a dozen phone calls that you received long distance?

26. Between the hours of Friday at midnight June 16th, and 8:30 A.M. Saturday, June 17th, did you receive a visit from Mr. Everett Howard Hunt?

27. Did you receive a visit during the same period of time that is midnight, June 16th, to 8:30 A.M. June 17th, from Mr. X?

28. When did Mrs. Dorothy Hunt first become a client of yours?

29. Outside of occasions to which Mr. Everett Howard Hunt has used his - - a different pen name under which he authored a number of books, to which you have referred in your pervious answer, has Mr. Everett Howard Hunt used any names other than his own?

30. To your knowledge has Mr. X. ever used any names other than his own name of Mr. X?

31. At the Central cellblock, did you speak to anyone there, or what did you do there, sir?

32. Now, with respect to Mr. Bernard L. Barker, what fee arrangement or retainer agreement did you make with him at that time with respect to his representation?

33. With respect to the Mr. (Rolando) Martinez what fee arrangement did you make to represent him?

34. With respect to Virgilio Gonzalez?

35. With James W. McCord, Jr.?

36. With respect to Mr. Frank Fiorini or Frank Sturgis?

37. Prior to your going to 23rd and L. Streets, Northwest, that morning, Saturday, June 17th, 1972 had you been asked by anybody to represent those, any, or all or some of those five individuals?

38. Who, if anyone, asked you to represent those five individuals who were in the jail at 23rd and L Streets, Northwest, that morning?

“ Watergate Exposed ” is undoubtedly going to be one of the most unusual and unique books of all times! It is the only book ever written in history where the subject Robert

Merritt, a top Confidential Informant from the United States government who tries to expose his role with the rogue elements of COINTELPRO agencies, - and who unfortunately was responsible for bringing down the President of the United States, - and a book that was written by secretly and covertly with the intent of malice by a CIA operative Douglas Caddy who never wanted this book to be made public!

Douglas Caddy and the CIA’s intentions were to exploit Robert Merritt of all of his secrets concerning Watergate and other confidential matters, - WHICH NEVER HAPPENED!

Unfortunately, Douglas Caddy and the CIA failed in their task to obtain the secrets

and information that they so desperately wanted and nor did they stop the publication

of “Watergate Exposed”!

Truth and justice will never be oppressed but by the grace of God will forever prevail!

Why is Douglas Caddy so protective of John Dean???!!

Why did Douglas Caddy collude with the attorneys of John Dean in the lawsuit against Len Colodny???!!

Why were there no witnesses ever called to testify in the John Dean lawsuit against Len Colodny???!!

Maybe Douglas Caddy and John Dean can explain why Len Colodny was paid $410,000.00 to get Colodny to agree to let Dean dismiss Dean’s own lawsuit against Len Colodny???!!

(See the attached legal documents below)

First legal document from the lawyer Martin Lobel, dated: December 9, 2005, addressed to: Len Colodny reads:

Dear Len, (Colodny)

Your recollection about the resolution of John Dean’s libel case against you because your book, Silent Coup, is correct. The case was dismissed with prejudice (see attached) and you received $410,000.00 from your insurance company State Farm.

IT WAS A TOTAL VICTORY.

Martin Lobel, Attorney

Second document reads:

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

ORDER

Plaintiffs, Maureen K. Dean and John W. Dean has moved to dismiss…………

On September 27, 1999.

(Second paragraph reads):

Plaintiffs Motion is hereby GRANTED and this action shall be dismissed with

prejudice as to defendant (Len) Colodny.

Emmet G. Sullivan

United States District Judge

I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE PRESENTED MY CASE AGAINST MICHAEL DOUGLAS CADDY!!!

Edited by Robert Merritt