The Education Forum

Interview of Kenn Thomas, author of JFK & UFO

The material below appears on the website, www.unknowncountry.com. It deals with an audio interview by Whitley Strieber of Kenn Thomas, author of the new book, JFK & UFO. The audio interview is free.

-------------------------------------

Friday July 22, 2011

The JFK UFO Connection

One of the strangest and most ominous of all the strange stories about America's hidden history starts with an early UFO incident known as the 'Maury Island Incident,' and ends with the catastrophic death of John F. Kennedy. It is little known that JFK was actually among the very greatest revolutionaries in history. He was about to end the Federal Reserve, and he was about to disclose the truth about UFOs. Taken together, these two things would have changed our world completely, setting us on a completely different path. Instead, he was assassinated in Dealy Plaza--and Jim Garrison, the New Orleans District Attorney who investigated the assassination--discovered that an enigmatic participant in one of the first and weirdest UFO incidents, the Maury Island Incident, was also friendly with Lee Harvey Oswald and may have participated in the Kennedy assassination.

Listen as Whitley Strieber gets the skinny from Kenn Thomas, author of JFK & UFO. As Whitley says so often on Dreamland, "Fasten your seatbelts, folks, we're in for quite a ride!"

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest#ixzz1SsDCWQFT

Edited by Douglas Caddy

The material below appears on the website, www.unknowncountry.com. It deals with an audio interview by Whitley Strieber of Kenn Thomas, author of the new book, JFK & UFO. The audio interview is free.

Friday July 22, 2011

The JFK UFO Connection

One of the strangest and most ominous of all the strange stories about America's hidden history starts with an early UFO incident known as the 'Maury Island Incident,' and ends with the catastrophic death of John F. Kennedy. It is little known that JFK was actually among the very greatest revolutionaries in history. He was about to end the Federal Reserve, and he was about to disclose the truth about UFOs. Taken together, these two things would have changed our world completely, setting us on a completely different path. Instead, he was assassinated in Dealy Plaza--and Jim Garrison, the New Orleans District Attorney who investigated the assassination--discovered that an enigmatic participant in one of the first and weirdest UFO incidents, the Maury Island Incident, was also friendly with Lee Harvey Oswald and may have participated in the Kennedy assassination.

Listen as Whitley Strieber gets the skinny from Kenn Thomas, author of JFK & UFO. As Whitley says so often on Dreamland, "Fasten your seatbelts, folks, we're in for quite a ride!"

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...t#ixzz1SsDCWQFT

Is there a transcript of this interview?

Or do we have to listen to the whole thing?

Ken Thomas is one of the best and most responsible researchers around, and trustworthy in digging into some esoteric stuff that other people won't touch.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Friday July 22, 2011

The JFK UFO Connection

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...t#ixzz1SsDCWQFT

Is there a transcript of this interview?

Or do we have to listen to the whole thing?

Ken Thomas is one of the best and most responsible researchers around, and trustworthy in digging into some esoteric stuff that other people won't touch.

BK

Ken talks about the connections between the early UFO sightings in the North West and Dealey Plaza, especially Ken Arnold and John Crisman, and believe it or not, Guy Bannister and Clay Shaw.

Also entwined is the Boeing - Gen. Dynamic contracts for F-111 and the origin of the Australian Pine Gap base.

Did the Aussie's really lose their UFO files?

BK

Kenn Thomas has a new book out which discusses The Invaders and Fred Crisman. According to Thomas, "Crisman felt The Invaders was based on his life."

JFK & UFO

Military-Industrial Conspiracy and Cover-Up from Maury Island to Dallas

by Kenn Thomas

http://feralhouse.com/jfk-ufo/

Richard Dolan's UFOs and the National Security State 1973-1991 also explores the Crisman stories and possible relationships to the Kennedy assassination.

http://keyholepublishing.com/V2.html

Seamus Coogan will be commenting on this whole issue in an upcoming long article at CTKA.net.

He begs to differ with Kenn.

He should take a look at Dolan's book, if he hasn't already. I promise it will be useful to Coogan.

What is it that Kenn says anyway?

He sort of just recounts the history of these guys.

Although I haven't listened to the interview, it stands to reason that Thomas talks about his newest book, released a few months ago. It is a revised version of his 2004 book.

If you take the time to check out the website I linked on this thread, Kenn tells you what he says.

Here, I'll help you: http://feralhouse.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/JFKUFOExcerpt.pdf

Seamus Coogan will be commenting on this whole issue in an upcoming long article at CTKA.net.

He should take a look at Dolan's book, if he hasn't already. I promise it will be useful to Coogan.

Although I haven't listened to the interview, it stands to reason that Thomas talks about his newest book, released a few months ago. It is a revised version of his 2004 book.

If you take the time to check out the website I linked on this thread, Kenn tells you what he says.

Here, I'll help you: http://feralhouse.co...KUFOExcerpt.pdf

No, I know what Kenn Thomas says, I listened to the whole interview and while I haven't read this book, I have read Kenn's other books, and he has posted some of my articles at his web site.

He also interviewed me on a train we took from Dallas to Chicago. And I think Kenn is a top notch researcher and writer.

I want to know what it is that Kenn Thomas says that Coogan disagrees with.

I usually agree with Coogan but in this case, I don't know what it is that Coogan will be taking issue with Thomas.

Jerry Rose once published an article on the UFO connections to the JFK Assassination which I thought was pretty good, as it goes into how some of the same military brass - like Gen. Charles Cabell, were involved in both Project Blue Book and the Dealey Plaza operation. Rose said that others criticized him for dragging the JFK assassination into the UFO business at all.

I don't know that Kenn Thomas supports the idea that UFOs exist at all, but rather he documents how those people who first reported them later became entwined in other incidents, including what happened at Dealey Plaza and Garrison's investigation, etc.

BK

Here, I'll help you: http://feralhouse.co...KUFOExcerpt.pdf

No, I know what Kenn Thomas says, I listened to the whole interview and while I haven't read this book, I have read Kenn's other books, and he has posted some of my articles at his web site.

He also interviewed me on a train we took from Dallas to Chicago. And I think Kenn is a top notch researcher and writer.

I want to know what it is that Kenn Thomas says that Coogan disagrees with.

I usually agree with Coogan but in this case, I don't know what it is that Coogan will be taking issue with Thomas.

Jerry Rose once published an article on the UFO connections to the JFK Assassination which I thought was pretty good, as it goes into how some of the same military brass - like Gen. Charles Cabell, were involved in both Project Blue Book and the Dealey Plaza operation. Rose said that others criticized him for dragging the JFK assassination into the UFO business at all.

I don't know that Kenn Thomas supports the idea that UFOs exist at all, but rather he documents how those people who first reported them later became entwined in other incidents, including what happened at Dealey Plaza and Garrison's investigation, etc.

BK

Sorry Bill. I know your question was clear to you, but it wasn't clear to me. Perhaps you'll have to wait until Coogan finishes his article. Did you really expect Jim to tell us before the article is published at CTKA?

Dolan's book is one of the very best in all of these matters. As much or more for what he writes about the National Security State as for what he writes about UFOs.