The Education Forum

If the shooters are still alive?

I think, they would be saying to themselves how easy it was for them to get away.

Its funny how every now and then, as the years just roll away, somebody pops up and tries to tell the truth, nobody gives a damn anyway.

I mean, he couldn't possible have information right? After all, who was he? YOU, never heard of him, but the CIA did.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I think, they would be saying to themselves how easy it was for them to get away.

Its funny how every now and then, as the years just roll away, somebody pops up and tries to tell the truth, nobody gives a damn anyway.

I mean, he couldn't possible have information right? After all, who was he? YOU, never heard of him, but the CIA did.

Hi Scott: Now do not go jumping to conclusions, there are many who are following and have been your information, i think some will express their thoughts, when they feel they have read and been able to access enough of your information, to do so, just check the hits on your threads, as to the how many, are following along., it takes a long time now imo, for most to decide, many have through the years been bitten more than once by jumping to a forgone conclusion, that they bought, right off the bat, now they are wiser and more cautious,slower, it will come, if the truth is there, they will come to it, and as you have mentioned, it is within your book, so hopefully when it is available, the majority will have access, Meanwhile, thank you for your continuous effort that you have made for the membership in revealing some of your information,, btw try not to pay too much attention to the sour apples that at times,spoil the barrel, and or they who will continually try to keep on baiting you, though i must applaud your handling of such sours.....take care b..

Hi Scott: Now do not go jumping to conclusions, there are many who are following and have been your information, i think some will express their thoughts, when they feel they have read and been able to access enough of your information, to do so, just check the hits on your threads, as to the how many, are following along., it takes a long time now imo, for most to decide, many have through the years been bitten more than once by jumping to a forgone conclusion, that they bought, right off the bat, now they are wiser and more cautious,slower, it will come, if the truth is there, they will come to it, and as you have mentioned, it is within your book, so hopefully when it is available, the majority will have access, Meanwhile, thank you for your continuous effort that you have made for the membership in revealing some of your information,, btw try not to pay too much attention to the sour apples that at times,spoil the barrel, and or they who will continually try to keep on baiting you, though i must applaud your handling of such sours.....take care b..

Hi Bernice,

Its nice to read something so comforting without the attack, I did not ask for this life, in fact I wish I never had to live through it, I would not wish it on anyone, not all was bad of coarse, and sometimes, I think that meeting some of these enigmatic figures only to truly know their importance later in life has really screwed with me, more now then when I was a kid. loosing someone you love is hard, harder when you find out why. My mother has kept it a secret that has been withheld from me for over thirty three years.

My sister has her way of dealing with things through therapy as do I, I've become obsessed with wanting all records now released by the CIA and that the NARA publicly release all its documents.

I'm asking for an Congressional Oversight Committee to lay all their cards on the table and let the public sift through any newly developed documents as the CIA has now indicated to me that they are all now released.

I'm asking the Supreme Court to over rule Obama's Justice Department who as now blocked United States Judge Royce Lamberth from granting a request to have all classified documents, testimonies and any information pertaining to the "Watergate Scandal" be released. Because Obama's administration's believes that citing the privacy interests of individuals named in the testimony. But,

If they are already dead then why should it matter? Anyways,

Thanks again Bernice, and for your information I asked Al Navis when the book would be ready, this is what I posted on Facebook and his responce. ANNOUNCEMENT! I have been informed by Al Navis that the book will be completed in two weeks, I will then be seeking one person to proof read the material before going to the press, please let me know if your interested. Thank you!

Al Navis Scott, the COPY editing will be done in about two weeks. You still have to add some stuff and flush out some descriptors of the avalanche of Cubans, so readers can follow the book without a scorecard.

My dad was certainly acquainted with quite a few people, our house was like a 24 hour stop spot for everyone and anyone my dad wanted to bring home with him. Unfortunately, he started poking his nose into the Kennedy assassination during his living years, thus the reason. I'm now obsessed and on the quest with wanting to solve both murders.

/srk

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hi Bernice,

Its nice to read something so comforting without the attack, I did not ask for this life, in fact I wish I never had to live through it, I would not wish it on anyone, not all was bad of coarse, and sometimes, I think that meeting some of these enigmatic figures only to truly know their importance later in life has really screwed with me, more now then when I was a kid. loosing someone you love is hard, harder when you find out why. My mother has kept it a secret that has been withheld from me for over thirty three years.

My sister has her way of dealing with things through therapy as do I, I've become obsessed with wanting all records now released by the CIA and that the NARA publicly release all its documents.

I'm asking for an Congressional Oversight Committee to lay all their cards on the table and let the public sift through any newly developed documents as the CIA has now indicated to me that they are all now released.

I'm asking the Supreme Court to over rule Obama's Justice Department who as now blocked United States Judge Royce Lamberth from granting a request to have all classified documents, testimonies and any information pertaining to the "Watergate Scandal" be released. Because Obama's administration's believes that citing the privacy interests of individuals named in the testimony. But,

Thanks again Bernice, and for your information I asked Al Navis when the book would be ready, this is what I posted on Facebook and his responce. ANNOUNCEMENT! I have been informed by Al Navis that the book will be completed in two weeks, I will then be seeking one person to proof read the material before going to the press, please let me know if your interested. Thank you!

Al Navis Scott, the COPY editing will be done in about two weeks. You still have to add some stuff and flush out some descriptors of the avalanche of Cubans, so readers can follow the book without a scorecard.

My dad was certainly acquainted with quite a few people, our house was like a 24 hour stop spot for everyone and anyone my dad wanted to bring home with him. Unfortunately, he started poking his nose into the Kennedy assassination during his living years, thus the reason. I'm now obsessed and on the quest with wanting to solve both murders.

/srk

Hi Scott; Your mom must be a very stalwarth woman, to have held all this information, within, I think now with all being released to you, to carry on, her mind will be considerably at ease, as you mention not a life, that many would want to live through, or such. and good that you and your sister have known how to cope, with help,life is not easy for anyone, really, i have not known anyone that has lived such, we give and we get, and roll with the punches in between, it is not always fair, of course,and when loosing those close to us, especially suddenly, there seems to be at times, no comprehension of the why, but with time, such is accepted and we carry on..as we must deal with what is thrown our way...No one ever said life was going to be easy, but it must seem to some, that others have had it that way......I do also wish the government would simply, give the order to release all, but they are in charge and imo very screwed up as in not knowing their , you know what from a hole in the ground, most times, it would seem...and the many are , were disappointed in the latest decision by mr.obama, so we all carry on as best we can..as we do not have a reach into the white house, .i do not think i would be one to proof read your material, there are those here certainly qualified, and much more knowlegeable than I,especially within your area of the research, I would not do it justice i feel, but thank you for your kind offer, it is taken as a compliment..

I wish you all the very best, in being able to get the government to see clear reasoning, sometimes, they do surprise all....and the very best with your book, soon to be released, and looking foward still to more postings, within the threads, thank you for your kind reply, it is just as easy to be pleasant, more so than to be crummy, but there are those that seem determined to still take their daily dose of an ugly pill it seems, but ignoring them, is i think the best way to deal with them, in the long run, they simply cannot abide with being ignored, but it is a solution that must be joined in by others, i do think......thanks again and your very welcome,take care...b

Hi Bernice,

/srk

Hi Scott; Your mom must be a very stalwarth woman, to have held all this information, within, I think now with all being released to you, to carry on, her mind will be considerably at ease, as you mention not a life, that many would want to live through, or such. and good that you and your sister have known how to cope, with help,life is not easy for anyone, really, i have not known anyone that has lived such, we give and we get, and roll with the punches in between, it is not always fair, of course,and when loosing those close to us, especially suddenly, there seems to be at times, no comprehension of the why, but with time, such is accepted and we carry on..as we must deal with what is thrown our way...No one ever said life was going to be easy, but it must seem to some, that others have had it that way......I do also wish the government would simply, give the order to release all, but they are in charge and imo very screwed up as in not knowing their , you know what from a hole in the ground, most times, it would seem...and the many are , were disappointed in the latest decision by mr.obama, so we all carry on as best we can..as we do not have a reach into the white house, .i do not think i would be one to proof read your material, there are those here certainly qualified, and much more knowlegeable than I,especially within your area of the research, I would not do it justice i feel, but thank you for your kind offer, it is taken as a compliment..

I wish you all the very best, in being able to get the government to see clear reasoning, sometimes, they do surprise all....and the very best with your book, soon to be released, and looking foward still to more postings, within the threads, thank you for your kind reply, it is just as easy to be pleasant, more so than to be crummy, but there are those that seem determined to still take their daily dose of an ugly pill it seems, but ignoring them, is i think the best way to deal with them, in the long run, they simply cannot abide with being ignored, but it is a solution that must be joined in by others, i do think......thanks again and your very welcome,take care...b

Bernice,

You seem like a very nice lady, I enjoy talking to you. Thank you for the compliments, but I am no reseacher. My research has been on my father in which I have culled files directly from FOIA documents, my remembered events, my mothers testimony, and those who I have talked to who were acquaintances of my fathers, please keep in mind this is not a JFK or Watergate book. Its a book about my father and those who where affiliated with certain, clandestine affairs.

I will leave you with one more of his letters he wrote me, these letters of course were recently given to me by my mother two years ago, my mother has also found additional letters written in my father's hand on a yellow legal pad, I of coarse cannot release everything until my book is complete, but I do want to give you this, this letter is somewhat difficult to read as my father's writing structure seems somewhat lesser then mine, so I took the liberty of paraphrasing the letter for you.

It is certainly refreshing to have a nice conversation, I do hope you have a good day or evening, which ever it may be for you when you find my information, take care.

/srk

Leaders of that group aloud themselves to be infiltrated by the CIA and FBI and customs and G-2 Castro It was eventually advised that the government named organization had only one mission (seek and destroy) this they did. Things at that time were so confusing I did not really know who was who. But in Revaluation one must never give up. We did not we knew that peace is not something that is given on a silver platter if one wants this you must fight for it. When you have it fight harder to keep it. We never really had the funds to fight but we did. Many good men died so we could fight on we did and will continue, I speak only for myself now but my heart tells me every day we are no more. I have a deep love for my country only God before her. The flag we fly if fell in battle must be rapidly pick up so she would not lay in the dirt she always flew proudly and proud were the men under her. Ask the many who were on its journey, my blood runs cold when I see a American flag the stars and strips sowed on the back pocket or so called new generation style of some fairly respectable person so when they get tortured they can sit on the flag the same flag that represents thousands of men and women who died so she could wave on the coat hinge and her meaning of freedom for all and the respect she should be given. I ask myself what happen to the respect. My only assumption ----------

There was a word that always seem to bother me, I think I have it figured out, when I thought it was brutal it was actual battle.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20673422/Dad%27s%20letter%20number%20four.jpg

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hi Bernice,

/srk

Good for you Scott. I hope you get your answers, that we all do. As for the shooters, I could care less. Or even who paid to have it done. We can never knew with certainty these answers. What is important is why he was killed and why it matters just as much today as it did 11/22/63. I have known since that day it was a conspiracy and it has been a dominant force in my life. My quest for justice in all things is the reason I went to law school.

Sturgis' confession is probably disinformation, but it will be interesting to hear/read, none-the less, as was Hunt's deathbed tape. And I agree that Hunt was hardly a "minor" figure in history. We will likely never know his true role in the assassination of JFK but he was directly involved in bringing down Nixon. Minor that is not.

Dawn

Hi Bernice,

/srk

Bernice,

You seem like a very nice lady, I enjoy talking to you. Thank you for the compliments, but I am no reseacher. My research has been on my father in which I have culled files directly from FOIA documents, my remembered events, my mothers testimony, and those who I have talked to who were acquaintances of my fathers, please keep in mind this is not a JFK or Watergate book. Its a book about my father and those who where affiliated with certain, clandestine affairs.

I will leave you with one more of his letters he wrote me, these letters of course were recently given to me by my mother two years ago, my mother has also found additional letters written in my father's hand on a yellow legal pad, I of coarse cannot release everything until my book is complete, but I do want to give you this, this letter is somewhat difficult to read as my father's writing structure seems somewhat lesser then mine, so I took the liberty of paraphrasing the letter for you.

It is certainly refreshing to have a nice conversation, I do hope you have a good day or evening, which ever it may be for you when you find my information, take care.

/srk

Leaders of that group aloud themselves to be infiltrated by the CIA and FBI and customs and G-2 Castro It was eventually advised that the government named organization had only one mission (seek and destroy) this they did. Things at that time were so confusing I did not really know who was who. But in Revaluation one must never give up. We did not we knew that peace is not something that is given on a silver platter if one wants this you must fight for it. When you have it fight harder to keep it. We never really had the funds to fight but we did. Many good men died so we could fight on we did and will continue, I speak only for myself now but my heart tells me every day we are no more. I have a deep love for my country only God before her. The flag we fly if fell in battle must be rapidly pick up so she would not lay in the dirt she always flew proudly and proud were the men under her. Ask the many who were on its journey, my blood runs cold when I see a American flag the stars and strips sowed on the back pocket or so called new generation style of some fairly respectable person so when they get tortured they can sit on the flag the same flag that represents thousands of men and women who died so she could wave on the coat hinge and her meaning of freedom for all and the respect she should be given. I ask myself what happen to the respect. My only assumption ----------

There was a word that always seem to bother me, I think I have it figured out, when I thought it was brutal it was actual battle.

http://dl.dropbox.co...mber%20four.jpg

Thank you Scott; i have also enjoyed our conversing, I applaud your great effort in getting your Father's information released and available to all.From his letter, he appararently was devoted to his country, not just by words but by his actions, it will be of interest to read your book, his story and the information it relates to..Keep up the good work, never falter from others discouragement,heads up,chin down and charge, continue on with that which is of most importance to you, in every age of your life:)..the best of luck, now carry on..all the best to you and yours...b

Edited by Bernice Moore