The Education Forum

Edwin Kaiser’s (phony?) Kissinger and Ford (?) assassination plots

Len Colby

According to Scott Kaiser his dad planed some sort of assassination attempt on Kissinger. Due to his poor English it’s hard make out if he was suggesting the plan was to actually kill Kissinger or not. On one hand he called it “a PHONY assassination attempt”. But on the other he said “Sturgis thought that is was a good idea sense [sic]…[he] consider [sic] Kissinger a communist lover and thought to be the one [sic] leaking information to the press”. Why would the victim’s political leanings and role in leaking info to the press be relevant if they did not plan on killing him? Thus by ‘phony’ Kaiser pretty obviously meant ‘false flag’.

On May 1975 Kaiser told Sturgis that they planned to set up a phony assassination attempt on the life of Henry Kissinger and make it appear as if the Cuban communists were responsible. This way they could then have an excuse to wage warfare on known Cuban communists in the United States. Sturgis thought that is was a good idea sense Kissinger played a dominant role in the United States foreign policy to stop the Vietnam War. He also pioneered the police of détente with the Soviet Union, orchestrated the opening of relations with the People's Republic of China, and negotiated the Paris Peace Accords. Kissinger played a role in the bombing of Cambodia and other American interventions abroad. Sturgis consider Kissinger a communist lover and thought to be the one leaking information to the press during the Nixon era. Approximately 4 or 5 months later, Kaiser again telephonically contact Sturgis and advised him that things were going "really big". Kaiser wanted Sturgis to do some gun running for him which Sturgis refused. Kaiser said, "if you meet me at the Newark Airport and I hand you $2,000, will you consider?" To which Sturgis said no, Kaiser further sated during this conversation that he was "going to make a big hit" and indicated they were going to assassinate someone. Sturgis inquired as to the identity of the individual they were going to kill, but Kaiser would not reveal the identity of this person they were planning on killing, but Kaiser said, "its as far as you go, does that give you a hit"?.

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=630.15 (Reply #15)

It’s hard to make out the gibberish at the end but since Scott claimed Sturgis had confessed to his dad he had killed JFK the “its as far as you go” bit suggests to me the supposed plan was to kill the POTUS.

There are a couple of other interesting tidbits on the page. Scott:

- …quoted his mother as saying, “I had a lot of papers, I had them. They were stolen. All the papers are gone." But of course he also claims to have his father’s papers. (Reply # 16)

- …indicated that his dad spoke to Duvalier in 1970, though confusingly had stated previously in the same paragraph that “Papa Doc Duvalier would have nothing to do with Kaiser or his military plans.” (Reply #18)

- …indicated that his dad spoke to Duvalier in 1970, though confusingly had stated previously in the same paragraph that “Papa Doc Duvalier would have nothing to do with Kaiser or his military plans.” (Reply #18)

Ah yea, the ole Papa Doc incident, God says, we should not call anyone a fool, but its hard not to in this case. You really are way off the mark and have no idea what your talking about, do you really think that my father couldn't get near Papa Doc? Do you really think he didn't go to Haiti? Do you really think he wasn't plotting the assassination of Papa Doc?

Do yourself a favor, and stay off and away from American History unless you want to be known as the jester of knowledge.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Edwin Kaiser’s (phony?) Kissinger and Ford (?) assassination plots

I don't know what your talking about, but I never said anything about a (phony) assassination attempt on Ford?

Did you miss the question marks? Do you not know what the words ‘gibberish’ or ‘suggest’ or the phrase ‘hard to make out’ mean? Not only does your poor command of English make it difficult for others to understand you it makes it difficult for you to understand others.

So:

- Was the May 1975 plot to really kill Kissinger or not?

- In either case why wasn’t it carried out?

- Who was the target of the supposed fall 1975 plot?

- If they weren’t killed, why wasn’t it carried out?

PS:

- You don’t use question marks to punctuate statements.

- ‘Your’ is a possessive adjective not the contraction for ‘you are’.

- …quoted his mother as saying, “I had a lot of papers, I had them. They were stolen. All the papers are gone." But of course he also claims to have his father’s papers. (Reply # 16)

Did you think my mother wanted to give up all my father's information to the CIA? I think not. It belongs to me, not the CIA or FBI.

OK so then you cop to posting misleading info on the other forum? Because you did not give any indication there this was some sort of ruse. So, if the CIA really wanted to get your dad’s papers you think they’d really have taken your mom’s word for it they’d already stolen everything. Can you post the police reports from the break-ins?

In the last months of my father’s life, he was traveling quite extensively in and around the Bahamas. In particular and ironically, he spent a number of weeks or months on Dead Man’s Cay. I have discovered legal pad pages detailing several day-to-day activities of his on the island. He and one native of the island were trying to form a co-op of some sort. They were canvassing the small island, talking to the residents, trying to raise an accord among the people in regards to the formation of this co-op.

These pages detailed his efforts on the island, right down to the penny but were still vague enough to not give away the motivations or end goal of his mission. It may have been a personal quest for my father. He was a man of great empathy and compassion. I believe that these qualities are what drove him to constantly search out oppressed people and fight for them, even at the sacrifice of his own family and his life.

Was my father's time in Israel and overseas in general, a cover or an exercise in infiltration of a group or groups? Below is an excerpt of a letter from that Palestinian Liberation Army resistance fighter.

In this letter, he is describing to my father the mindset of his people as well as the recounting of an incident in which he and his friends came upon a contingent of Israeli soldiers. This man is writing to my father in an attempt to have him understand the Palestinian plight. How did my father meet this man and in what context?

A letter received from a Palestinian friend of my father's telling him how they ambushed an Israeli group of army men.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20673422/Dad%27s%20letter%27s%207511.jpg

I fail to see how any of the above is relevant to the points I raised in the OP.

"What I like about you Len is that you are so far from the truth that you wouldn't know it if it slapped you in the face, I do appreciate your ignorance though.

"

I fail to see the relevance of the text.

"You really have no idea the information I sit on, such a shame."

The stuff you’ve posted so far is far from impressive.

Edited by Len Colby

Ah yea, the ole Papa Doc incident, God says, we should not call anyone a fool,

Really, can you cite that verse?

but its hard not to in this case. You really are way off the mark and have no idea what your talking about, do you really think that my father couldn't get near Papa Doc?

You try and make him out as some sort of James Bond but he comes across more as a petty thief turned would be soldier of fortune version of Jacques Cloussou. It possible, though highly unlikely, that your dad could have won an audience with the dictator under heavy guard. However the possibility that he could have gotten close enough to kill him, let alone to get away after, is too remote to consider seriously.

Do you really think he didn't go to Haiti?

Even Cloussou could catch a plane from MIA to Haiti.

Do you really think he wasn't plotting the assassination of Papa Doc?

Who knows? But you’ve yet to produce any evidence the exiles wanted to have anything to do with him after 1969 let alone that he was planning on killing Duvalier. You can’t even dream up a reason why anyone would want to murder someone already close to death.

"Do yourself a favor, and stay off and away from American History unless you want to be known as the jester of knowledge."

Your talent for unintentional irony is boundless.

Someone has been helping you with an English dictionary I see and has picked up on some big words, your achievements give full contentment to satisfy oneself by investigation. Sufficiently to solve or dispel, as a person of doubt. You are well on your way in achieving high expectations of a person who is notably lacking in good judgment, or in this case is a complete moron. Have a good day!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Where to begin with you? The Fool (Proverbs 26:1-11) THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

I could go on and on and on with you but why? Now for piece of mind, LEN, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE I TALKED ABOUT, SAID OR MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A PHONY ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, PLOT OR ANYTHING ELSE IN REGARDS TO PRESIDENT FORD, AS (YOU) SAY I DID IN YOUR TITLE OF THIS THREAD.... PROVE IT TO ME, I'M WANITING!! AND IF YOU CAN, THEN I WILL PRODUCE ANYTHING YOU ASK FOR OR REQUEST DEAL.?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Where to begin with you? The Fool (Proverbs 26:1-11) THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

I could go on and on and on with you but why? Now for piece of mind, LEN, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE I TALKED ABOUT, SAID OR MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A PHONY ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, PLOT OR ANYTHING ELSE IN REGARDS TO PRESIDENT FORD, AS (YOU) SAY I DID IN YOUR TITLE OF THIS THREAD.... PROVE IT TO ME, I'M WANITING!! AND IF YOU CAN, THEN I WILL PRODUCE ANYTHING YOU ASK FOR OR REQUEST DEAL.?

Sorry Charlie but none of the cited passages indicates "God says, we should not call anyone a fool".

As for the part about Ford, I made it clear in the OP that I couldn't make out your gibberish but thought you might have been hinting he was the target of the supposed fall '75 plot.

Someone has been helping you with an English dictionary I see and has picked up on some big words, your achievements give full contentment to satisfy oneself by investigation. Sufficiently to solve or dispel, as a person of doubt. You are well on your way in achieving high expectations of a person who is notably lacking in good judgment, or in this case is a complete moron. Have a good day!

Translation: Kaiser is unable to otherwise respond to my previous posts.

As for the part about Ford, I made it clear in the OP that I couldn't make out your gibberish but thought you might have been hinting he was the target of the supposed fall '75 plot.

Why didn't you say that your reading abilities are not quite, well you know, and I would have understood. I would think that anyone reading the material I wrote would not have come up with Ford, but hey that's on you, no excuses, you snooze, you loose. Your fault for (assuming) or (hinting) at what I said, besides why would you do such a thing when all along you've been asking direct questions? Now your not making any sense whatsoever. The End.

but thought you might have been hinting

Boy ole boy, great excuse. Prove to me that I said my father was going to set up a phony assassination attempt on (Ford), you said ("Ford") and I would like to know where you got that from (((FORD))), and I will provide you with anything you ask for... No assuming, no guessing, no excuses. Your words "Edwin Kaiser’s (phony?) Kissinger """and""" (Ford) (?) assassination plots"...

There is nothing wrong with MY reading abilities but unfortunately your reading and especially writing abilities seem to be at about 6th grade level. Sorry, but the underlined portion of the following sentence is gibberish not English: “Sturgis inquired as to the identity of the individual they were going to kill, but Kaiser would not reveal the identity of this person they were planning on killing, but Kaiser said, "its as far as you go, does that give you a hit?” I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, but since your dad supposedly said it to someone who had supposedly confessed to him that he had killed one president I thought it meant the target was equally important.

Unanswered questions:

- Was the May 1975 plot to really kill Kissinger or not?

- In either case why wasn’t it carried out?

- Who was the target of the supposed fall 1975 plot?

- If they weren’t killed, why wasn’t it carried out?

And I’ll add two more:

- WTF does, "its as far as you go, does that give you a hit?” mean?

- How do you know what you dad and Sturgis said to each other on the phone in 1975?

- Was the May 1975 plot to really kill Kissinger or not?--- Can't answer that, it wasn't my idea in the first place.

Funny you’d say that because at other times you claim to have such insight into his various schemes you even know what he said to Sturgis on the phone.

- In either case why wasn't it carried out?---> Can't answer that, but I beleive it had something to do with making it appear as if the Cuban communists were responsible. This way they could then have an excuse to wage warfare on known Cuban communists in the United States.

- Who was the target of the supposed fall 1975 plot?---> There goes your reading abilities again, snap out of it ole chum ole boy, and get with the program.

Wrong again since you never indicated who the supposed target was, I thought you were hinting it was Ford but you denied that was the case.

- If they weren’t killed, why wasn’t it carried out?---> Can't answer that, again it wasn't my idea to plan a phony assassination attempt.

So the supposed fall plot was a phony attempt as well? It seems to me you got confused about what you wrote and now think you were saying the supposed September-October plot was the same as the supposed May one!

- WTF does, "its as far as you go, does that give you a hit?” mean? What do you think it means? as far as (you) go? Hmmm?

It’s still gibberish!

- How do you know what you dad and Sturgis said to each other on the phone in 1975? Okay, I'm having a little trouble reading your last question, so I'll re-write it and edit what I think your trying to ask me (How do you know what (your) dad and Sturgis said to each other on the phone in 1975? Have you ever heard of asking questions?

OMG, I made a typo!

"There have been people that I have called upon for answers who knew my father and Sturgis, my mother who also seems to have a great deal of information my father gave her, and the information I find on the MFF site helps as well along with the 100's of pages my mother received from Webermen in 1978 and the recent FOIA documents I've requested. It's all there, all you have to do is look, well except for the information the FBI still warrants classified due to a National Threat to Security. My father's letter's, journals and notes, including his infamous phone book that contains the names of some of the most infamous players in our nations history."

So which of these sources gave you transcripts of wiretaps of your dad’s (or Sturgis’s) phone? Or did your dad write down the contents of these supposed conversations? Odd that if you really have access to such a wealth of information you cannot answer so many of my questions.

Edited by Len Colby