The Education Forum

Edwin Kaiser’s (phony?) Kissinger and Ford (?) assassination plots

Len Colby

I just find you remarkably humorous, that means funny Len.

Len, why did you skip over this very important information^^ I find you to be very funny, funny indeed, lol. hahaha! So funny that the more you type the more emails, posts and comments I get about you has me cracking up in my chair. Here I'll even share one with you sense you didn't beleive me last time.

he pays no attention to anyone..he's a mannequin..and one of the most frustrating posters there...Man..haven't been to the Ed in a month or more..so much new stuff posted....have to catch up...

I have no time for your nonsense as I have a breakfast engagement next month I must get ready for with Jose Pujol and Luis Posada.

Shoe you little bug, somethings I cannot post here, but it is all in my book. Go away you little nagging fly. SHOE!

Translation, “I can’t come up with any good replies to Len so I’ll just lash out at him.”

Scott, would it be OK with you if I started a poll to see if members following our ‘debate’ believe your claims? I ask because I suspect that a moderator would delete one if I started it without your thumbs up.

Edited by Len Colby

Len,

I would love to do just that, but also know that I don't care as to whether you or anyone else believe what I say, you see, there are some tape recordings I cannot post here, and I will not. I do hope you do understand and if you don't or can't then that's not my problem.

I will not get upset because (YOU) can't hear my tapes or know what I'm doing or who I'm communicating with simply put I don't have to convince you of what I have or don't have do you understand me?

I'm not lashing out at you or getting upset, like I said, I find you to be a funny guy that simply likes to hang on to my tail. So I've learned its better to let you swing off my tail then it is to argue with a fool.

Translation, “I can’t come up with any good replies to Len so I’ll just lash out at him.”

These are your ridiculous questions and you want me to give you a straight answer?

- Was the May 1975 plot to really kill Kissinger or not?

- In either case why wasn’t it carried out?

- Who was the target of the supposed fall 1975 plot?

- If they weren't killed, why wasn’t it carried out?

Common man! Seriously!! If its a poll you want go for it, all my stuff will be proven momentarily not when Len Colby says Scott Kaiser needs to, sorry pal but it doesn't work that way, its on my terms, when I decide not you.

I seriously doubt anyone would even participate in any poll until its all said and done, man you sound ridiculous, crazy, desperate and did I mention crazy?

Wow! I got you pegged, but please do me the favor of communicating with me its not everyday I wake up in the morning feeling like I'm in a good mode until I read another email by someone else about you then I start to laugh and I'm in a good mode again.

Thanks Len!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

The correct English in the statement above would be "I can’t come up with any good replies FOR Len so I’ll just lash out at him."

I'm so very happy that you know how to translate what it is I'm trying to say.

Very truly yours,

Mr. sixth grade ed-gu-ma-k-tion! LOL...!

The correct English in the statement above would be "I can’t come up with any good replies FOR Len so I’ll just lash out at him."

I'm so very happy that you know how to translate what it is I'm trying to say.

Very truly yours,

Mr. sixth grade ed-gu-ma-k-tion! LOL...!

Wrong again here are a few examples of college profs. using “reply to him” or “reply to her” where ‘reply’ is a noun and not a verb. But I guess you know better!

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/love-in-the-arts/romeo.html

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/personal/reading/kierkegaard-fear.html

http://web.utk.edu/~nolt/courses/HOWTOWRT.html

http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~mclennan/Classes/US310/Poetry-Divine-Love.html

Len,

I would love to do just that, but also know that I don't care as to whether you or anyone else believe what I say, you see, there are some tape recordings I cannot post here, and I will not. I do hope you do understand and if you don't or can't then that's not my problem.

I will not get upset because (YOU) can't hear my tapes or know what I'm doing or who I'm communicating with simply put I don't have to convince you of what I have or don't have do you understand me?

I'm not lashing out at you or getting upset, like I said, I find you to be a funny guy that simply likes to hang on to my tail. So I've learned its better to let you swing off my tail then it is to argue with a fool.

These are your ridiculous questions and you want me to give you a straight answer?

- Was the May 1975 plot to really kill Kissinger or not?

- In either case why wasn’t it carried out?

- Who was the target of the supposed fall 1975 plot?

- If they weren't killed, why wasn’t it carried out?

Common man! Seriously!! If its a poll you want go for it, all my stuff will be proven momentarily not when Len Colby says Scott Kaiser needs to, sorry pal but it doesn't work that way, its on my terms, when I decide not you.

I seriously doubt anyone would even participate in any poll until its all said and done, man you sound ridiculous, crazy, desperate and did I mention crazy?

Wow! I got you pegged, but please do me the favor of communicating with me its not everyday I wake up in the morning feeling like I'm in a good mode until I read another email by someone else about you then I start to laugh and I'm in a good mode again.

Thanks Len!

No the poll questions I was thinking of were more along the lines of

What do you think of Scott Kaiser’s various claims about his father’s associations and activities in the 1960s and 70s? Choose the answer which most closely represents your views

They are an accurate retelling of the facts

They are essentially true but Scott might have made a few mistakes and/or exaggerated a bit.

They are largely true but he seems to have stretched the truth a bit.

Though they contain kernels of truth they are mostly BS.

PS I find you claim to get daily e-mails about me quite odd because over the years I've gotten into several debates with over a dozen members here and none have made a similar claim.

I see your "Divine Love" has not wavered to me? Or is it "for" me?

http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~mclennan/Classes/US310/Poetry-Divine-Love.html

Aw, Len! I had no idea how much you really cared! ;)

PS I find you claim to get daily e-mails about me quite odd because over the years I've gotten into several debates with over a dozen members here and none have made a similar claim.

I'm sure there are those who wish to hide the truth from you, kinda like that ole cliche "The truth hurts" or it's because they allow you to continue to make an ass out of yourself, either way, I'm sure they don't care. They are just as much your friend as I am sweet Lenny my boy! NOT!!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

PS I find you claim

Lets break this down, now the PS is fairly identifiable in the trems of anonymous, however, (I) speaking of yourself (find) which is a verb as it pertains to an action word (you) perhaps meaning singular but in this case a more appropriate word would have been (your) (claim) again a singular word used in a sentence structure that would not fit accurately sense Scott has made several (claims).

How's that for spelling Mr. Phillips or whatever your name is and you too Lenny my boy!

Edited by Scott Kaiser