The Education Forum

Patrick Block

Patrick Block

I am a member of that final group of people just barely old enough to actually remember the President's assassination first hand. I was five and sitting under my mother's ironing board, watching tv while sitting on the linoleum floor playing with a toy. The news came on, and my mother's crying...a rare thing in our household, is what made this such a never to be forgotten moment for me.

Once my generation has died off, this event will become a part of history. I want the Truth to be admitted to, before that happens.

I'm an artist/writer with Walt Disney. I've drawn Donald Duck professionally for 20 years. I am a voracious reader, and have made it through the requisite 26 volumes and the House set, along with the majority of important books on the assassination. Most of the major books I've read multiple times.

Working as a cartoonist with Disney, I have particular expertise in classic animation/special effects work. My father is probably the best known ballistics expert/deer hunter in western Pa. giving me some practical and considerable experiance with firearms- I've handled the things since I was under that ironing board.

I've gotten to the point, I guess, where I feel I am confident enough with the material to feel like I might make the occasional contribution. Thank you for having me aboard.

I'm an artist/writer with Walt Disney. I've drawn Donald Duck professionally for 20 years. I am a voracious reader, and have made it through the requisite 26 volumes and the House set, along with the majority of important books on the assassination. Most of the major books I've read multiple times.

Working as a cartoonist with Disney, I have particular expertise in classic animation/special effects work. My father is probably the best known ballistics expert/deer hunter in western Pa. giving me some practical and considerable experiance with firearms- I've handled the things since I was under that ironing board.

I've gotten to the point, I guess, where I feel I am confident enough with the material to feel like I might make the occasional contribution. Thank you for having me aboard.

I await your contributions with interest.