The Education Forum

WEB OF THE "SISTERHOOD"

Harry J.Dean

Mormons with government posts are part of a growing LDS establishment

that extends from the ward(church)house to the White House.

Larry Bush, an official at the Agriculture Department and a member of

this "Mormon Mafia" explained in an 1981 interview that Washington

LDS Saints refer to themselves, as a "Sisterhood." It's a term with

roots at the CIA were the church is particularly well represented.CIA

agents also refer to one another as "sisters."

Even before taking the oath of office, George Bush Sr. appointed

Mormons General Brent Scowcroft,Roger Porter and Steve Studdert to top

White House posts, in foreign affairs, domestic policy and political

scheduling. The "Sisterhood was overjoyed. Scowcroft had served closely

Richard Nixon,Gerald Ford Ronald Reagan and Bush Jr.

While Scowcroft,Porter and Studdert were the most visible Mormons

running the government as the Bush Sr. administration began, they were

only three among hundreds, perhaps thousands, of D.C. LDS Saints with

influential positions in the federal government. Furthermore, similar

Mormon "knots" thrive at state, county, and local levels throughout

the United States.

The resulting power elite - a tightly knit, almost exclusively white male

assemblage of jurists, journalists, FBI agents, CIA executives, Interior

Department managers, Pentagon brass, corporation chiefs, et al.

Mormons make up a substantial portion of U.S. government management.

All Mormons must consult their ecclesiastical superiors to obtain

permission before accepting any appointment that might interfere

with their religious duties. (Mormon Manifesto}

What a load of rubbish! In the unlikely case it is indeed true that Mormons like CIA agents refer to themselves as a 'sisterhood' the term is like to have originated with the former since their group is a century older.

Neither Porter nor Studdert held very important positions under Bush the former was "Assistant to the President for Economic and Domestic Policy" the latter "United States Delegate to the United Nations Energy Conference in Africa, to the United States Delegation to the 40th NATO Summit". Both held similar positions under Ford and Reagan.

Of the three only National Security Adviser Scowcroft held a key position but as with the others he served under Ford when he held the same job.*

Mormons are about 2% of the US population but are larger portion of middle-upper class whites like the overwhelming majority of top presidential advisors. And are disproportionately Republican, so Bush's appointment of the three is not beyond what we would expect based on the law of averages. Dean obviously has sort of paranoia regarding -Mormons. Elsewhere he wrote:

Awaken.

IF Mitt Romney wins the Republican cause and if he should defeat

Obama Democrats. The conspiracy that assassinated JFK and since

has had subversive command (invisible government) of the U.S.

will then have finally crowned their/your Mormon king.

Signed by, H J Dean, a lifelong Republican

I certainly hope Rommey isn't elected but the problem isn't his religion and he is the least offensive of the Republicans with areal chance of being nominated. ironic that someone on a JFK forum would display such religious prejudice.

* All biographical details of the 3 drawn from Wikipedia

EDIT - Typo

Edited by Len Colby

What a load of rubbish! In the unlikely case it is indeed true that Mormons like CIA agents refer to themselves as a 'sisterhood' the term is like to have originated with the former since their group is a century older.

Neither Porter nor Studdert held very important positions under Bush the former was "Assistant to the President for Economic and Domestic Policy" the latter "United States Delegate to the United Nations Energy Conference in Africa, to the United States Delegation to the 40th NATO Summit". Both held similar positions under Ford and Reagan.

Of the three only National Security Adviser Scowcroft held a key position but as with the others he served under Ford when he held the same job.*

Mormons are about 2% of the US population but are larger portion of middle-upper class whites like the overwhelming majority of top presidential advisors. And are disproportionately Republican, so Bush's appointment of the three is not beyond what we would expect based on the law of averages. Dean obviously has sort of paranoia regarding -Mormons. Elsewhere he wrote:

Awaken.

IF Mitt Romney wins the Republican cause and if he should defeat

Obama Democrats. The conspiracy that assassinated JFK and since

has had subversive command (invisible government) of the U.S.

will then have finally crowned their/your Mormon king.

Signed by, H J Dean, a lifelong Republican

I certainly hope Rommey isn't elected but the problem isn't his religion and he is the least offensive of the Republicans with areal chance of being nominated. ironic that someone on a JFK forum would display such religious prejudice.

* All biographical details of the 3 drawn from Wikipedia

EDIT - Typo

Is Mormonism a religion? Hmmmm. Seems more like an influential cult with religious overtones to me.

It will be interesting as Mitt owns a 3000 sq. ft. summer home (which he's going to raze and replace with an 11,000 sq. ft. villa) on the beach in my hometown of La Jolla, California. You know, the same town in which Clint Murchison had his infamous Hotel Del Charro?

I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt's S.S. agents are already keeping an eye on "suspicious characters" like me. That's why I've decided to not put an "Obama in 2012" bumper sticker on my beat-up camper van! :lol:

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

And so the assault on Mormanism/the LDS church has started.

Mitt has been running for President for 6 years and, only now, will the MSM start having documentaries on the LDS church.

I can see Anderson Cooper being deployed to Salt Lake City any day now.

Mitt's faith has nothing to do with why I would never, ever consider voting for him, but attacks on him vastly over-estimate his prowess as a Presidential candidate.

Kudos to David Axelrod, Karl Rove and Jennifer Rubin (the Washington Post) for securing the opponent whom BHO wants to run against.

Mitt will join the pantheon of GOP Presidential roadkill along with Gerald Ford, Bush 41, Bob Dole and John McCain.

BHO needs to be working on what his Cabinet will look like in 2013, not the election.

It's in the bag.

And so the assault on Mormanism/the LDS church has started.

Mitt has been running for President for 6 years and, only now, will the MSM start having documentaries on the LDS church.

I can see Anderson Cooper being deployed to Salt Lake City any day now.

Mitt's faith has nothing to do with why I would never, ever consider voting for him, but attacks on him vastly over-estimate his prowess as a Presidential candidate.

Kudos to David Axelrod, Karl Rove and Jennifer Rubin (the Washington Post) for securing the opponent whom BHO wants to run against.

Mitt will join the pantheon of GOP Presidential roadkill along with Gerald Ford, Bush 41, Bob Dole and John McCain.

BHO needs to be working on what his Cabinet will look like in 2013, not the election.

It's in the bag.

Dudes, the above is from the 1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS. I do not give a hoot for

or against Mormon followers/members. The above is an expose' of LDS church leader's

urgent needs and aims for Total political domination of the United States and thereby

the entire world. Their faithful as explained above have been long since embedded within

every service, bureau, agency, and Every social organization throughout the political

and social fabric of the American continent, Europe and elsewhere. The Mormon church

claims more than 14 million members world-wide, and as in this are Vastly more powerful

than their numbers.

In the event Mitt Romney becomes president of the United States, few, free persons, will

survive this planned Mormon combined church-state Theocracy!

CROSSTRAILS 1990 manuscript/book exposes the why how and who assassinated JFK.

The number of Jews is the US and worldwide is close to that of Mormons and this paranoid drivel is indistinguishable from the paranoid drivel that my people have plans “for Total political domination of the United States and thereby the entire world.” In either case it is absurd that such a small, disperse and diverse group could achieve such aims. As with Jews there even are accusations they were behind the assassination of JFK! The claim is even more absurd for Mormons than Jews because there are more of the latter (as opposed to the Latter) in positions of power and influence.

Even IF Romney is elected he will have to deal with a congress that is 97% non-Mormon, a Supreme Court that is 100% non-Mormon, a federal bureaucracy that is 90 something percent non-Mormon etc. etc. Yes I’m sure there are Mormons in “every service, bureau, agency” in the US they are 3% of the country’s population and since they are overwhelmingly middle class and value education presumably a higher % of college grads. For the same reason I don’t doubt there are Mormons in many “social organization(s) throughout the political and social fabric of the American continent, Europe and elsewhere” but in Brazil at least Mormons ted to be lower class. Other than religious leaders the only prominent Mormons cited in the (Portuguese) Wikipedia page about Mormons in are Brazil are an ex-federal deputy (congressman), an opera singer, a gymnast, a Disney channel actor and the owner of language school franchise.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Igreja_de_Jesus_Cristo_dos_Santos_dos_%C3%9Altimos_Dias_no_Brasil#Personalidades