The Education Forum

A New JFK Assassination Discussion Board has been created!

Guest Robert Morrow

Hello Mr. Hall,

Thank you. :)

And thanks to all those who choose to join and share some of their knowledge. It is appreciated at least by me.

I echo Mike Hogan, very glad to see young people interested in this. Passing the torch.

Dawn

Guest Robert Morrow

Dawn, I do think Lee Harvey Oswald was somehow involved in the JFK assassination and the reason I do is because he was U.S. intelligence and those were the guys who murdered John Kennedy. Elements of CIA/military with the full cooperation of LBJ.

I do not think Oswald shot anyone whether Kennedy, Tippit or for God's sake not Edwin Walker in April, 1963.

I do not think Oswald was on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12:30PM on 11/22/63.

Speculation: he may have been told to stay on the lower floors and keep people off the elevators and stairs and not on the 6th floor. Or he may have participated in some other way; or had knowledge.

Oswald was hanging out with the *wrong* crowd in New Orleans, a bunch of Kennedy-hating ultra rightists. And if he was a fake defector being run by James Angleton, that would be a bad sign, too.

Not much action over at that site. It was even down for most of yesterday. Doesn't seem like things are picking up.

As for LHO, I think the theory that he was an FBI mole spying on the Right Wing Cuban/CIA group is plausible. I think it was in Talbot's Brothers book where someone named 'LEE' tipped off the SS/FBI about an assassination plot in Chicago early Nov 63. The trip was hastily cancelled. Same m.o., high powered rifle from behind where the sniper was going to be shooting from a tall building.

Not much action over at that site. It was even down for most of yesterday. Doesn't seem like things are picking up.

Hey there Rodney, I hope you're doing well. :)

Yeah it was down for a short while yesterday, I think an hour or so at a maximum (Although I'm not even sure how long exactly to be honest). It's still new and everything though so I've been working on various stuff, such as a new layout for example. I brought it down a few times while I worked on that as at times it looked rather messy let's say - All is working now however and I have something set up which I'm happy with. But yeah, that's why it my have been down.

In regards to thing's picking up.. they have done. A lot. I was kind of surprised by it to be completely honest - Around 100 or so posts in the space of a few days which is great for a forum this old in my opinion. For that, I have to give credit to this thread posted here by Robert and I am genuinely grateful because a lot of work has gone into it, as well as the main site I'm working on as well, so it really would've been a shame to see it never leave the ground so to speak.

To get a forum going is tough, very tough. For one person it can be a lot of work and is very time consuming as well. But that's why a bit of extra help like this is greatly appreciated.