The Education Forum

Kennedy Wife Found Dead

Mary Kennedy, RFK's Wife, Found Dead

CURATOR: Mort Amsel. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who had fought drug and alcohol problems, was found dead in her home Wednesday. An autopsy for the 52-year-old was scheduled for Thursday, and no cause of death had been released. In a statement issued by Robert Kennedy Jr.'s chief...

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Guest Tom Scully

Steve Cearfoss, I unapproved your post in this thread because you are supposed to post with a photo of yourself displayed, and

because you should have responded to the issue you have with this thread by clicking on the "Report" link at the bottom right (next to "edit") of the post already in the thread,

If your intent was as you stated it, the "Report post" system is set up so objections to what is displayed in threads and posts can be addressed by moderators in the least disruptive way, possible.

What thread? I was the only one who posted. I looked through 4 pages before and there was no mention of Mary Kennedy. They believed she committed suicide by hanging. I don't know who you are, but back off, Buddy. I have a right to post this. It's about the curse that follows the Kennedy family, which includes the Assassination and close relatives. It was one post. You couldn't take it.

Your Friend,

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

I do have a photo of myself posted. This must be a joke. Whatever, keep your distance.

Kathy C

Kathleen,

Poster Steve Cearfoss is the Person being referred to about not having a photo.In a reply to your post,he had a cartoon image of himself.

Edited by Malcolm Ward

I still don't understand about that post. What thread was I breaking? I posted one post about Mary Kennedy. How can I break a thread which I myself started? And what's Tom Skully's post-page doing on this? I guess I wasn't supposed to post about Mary Kennedy because this is strictly about Kennedy's Assassination. But I thought this was important.

Kathy C

Kathy,

Did you read Tom's post? He clearly began it with "Steve Cearfoss," indicating it was directed at him, not you. Why are you still thinking he was talking to you? He posted a reply to the thread which you started, which Tom unapproved because of his photo.