The Education Forum

Disappearing Witnesses.

Karyn Kupcinet's death -- according to Cyril Wecht he couldn't call it. Here's why. The man who did

her authopsy had a fetish for strangled women. They later exhumed 2 women he did and

declared them as having died from natural causes. Because of this we don't know how she died.

The place looked like it was a bit ransacked. There was a fur coat hanging in the closet, which

was open and no one took it. She had jewelry. It was all there. But one thing was missing: 2

days earlier she filled a prescription for Desoxyn. She had other pills, but the bottle of 100 pills,

methamphetamine, were gone. The bottle was there in the bathroom cabinet, but the pills

were gone. She spoke earlier that evening about suicide. I think if you swallow 100 pills, you'd

puke some of them up. Unless they were tiny pills. There was only one partial cup of coffee on

the other side of the living room. If she took these pills, did she do so in the kitchen, where she

could down them with water? When they found her, she was face down on the couch. She

was nude and her bathrobe was thrown over a chair. The TV was on, but low. Possibly using

the TV for light. What channel was it turned to, since her guests finished watching the Danny Kaye

Show and then possibly some news. They were supposed to lock the door behind them. About the

time of the murder, downstairs neighbor, David Lange (deceased), came home plastered. 12:30 am.

Thanksgiving. She wasn't found till 3 nights later. This girl had no luck. When she underwent

a nose job, she was awake during the whole operation, but had medicine in her, paralyzing her.

The anestheisiologist forgot to give her the quick-acting sedative that would have knocked her out.

I'm waiting for the book to arrive. "Hit List" Belzer and Wayne

Kathy C

After reading the first 100 or so pages of the updated Destiny Betrayed, and the thoughts it has generated, my attention has been focused on the date September 19, 1963. The argument could be made that the date in question marked, depending on your understanding of just how conclusive and understanding of the credibility of Richard Case Nagell, the death of the ultimate disappearing witness.

That was the day that the "Leon Oswald" who was in New Orleans was eliminated.

See below

According to the 2nd Edition of The Man Who Knew Too Much

the “Leon Oswald” who was at the Russo/Shaw/Ferrie/Oswald

meeting that is so controversial was “eliminated” on September 19, 1963.

Note: Russell points out that the Leon Oswald who was at the Odio’s

circa September 25, 1963 was therefore another Leon Oswald...

between the lines implication: he has to be another Leon Oswald

since one Leon Oswald was terminated on Thursday September 19, 1963.

Although my gut feeling is that if Russell is correct, the odds are favorable this person

would certainly not be mentioned in a newspaper article, as the smart or devious

way to keep this under wraps would be to kill him and dump his body in Lake Ponchartrain

or some swamp. On the other hand, there is no excuse for assuming that to be the case.

Dotting the "i" and crossing the "t" would seem to be well worth the time to scour

various New Orleans area newspapers Sept 19-20, 1963, such as The New Orleans Times

Picayune or a paper like the one I listed below, to see if anything lands on the radar.

Example:

Ruston Daily Leader September 19, 1963

Does anyone have access to posting an image of page 1, of this edition

of the Rustin Daily Leader?

Any interest? There should be.

Edited by Robert Howard

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert,

Would you please get the below link to Robert Howard. He asked on the Disappearing Witnesses thread if anyone could get a front page copy. As I am only fifty miles from Ruston, I googled the paper for a phone # to call and learn if they still had a copy or thought the Lincoln Parish Library might, but noticed this newspaper archive site. First copy is free. Must require flash as the pages would not open on my iPad.

Thanks,

Church

http://newspaperarch...63-09-19/page-1

Edited by Robert Morrow

To Robert Morrow, I suppose it is becoming increasingly obvious I have the most ancient computer here on the Forum....

I also have that same first page you posted, I used to have a subscription to Newspaper Archive, which is indispensable from a researchers point of view, but they started raising their prices, and I am on a very limited budget.

I was hoping to avoid this but the problem for me is the page obviously shows up but nothing I have can allow me to look at it in a zoom setting, so if you zoom the page [on my computer] the effect is like looking at a page of an encyclopedia in book form about four feet away; obviously not very productive......

What little I could glean is below, I cannot even state that this is going anywhere, but I spent about four hours yesterday going through newspaper obituaries from the Dallas Morning News from the same time frame, and did not find anything regarding deaths that linked to New Orleans related stories......

There were some passages from page 1 of the Ruston newspaper

I guess I will throw it up here, but I am making no promises this will lead to the subject matter.

Caddo Parish as mentioned on page 1 pops up in some JFK documents

see

Oswald 201 File, Vol 3, CD75, Part 4 pg 123

Found in: Oswald 201 File, Vol 3

ALBERT WILSON On November 30 1963 Lt CARL JARRED Identification Officer Shreveport Police Department and Major WILLIAM LANIGAN Identification Officer Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office advised they found....see page 123

https://www.maryferr....do?docId=95625

Ruston Daily Leader, The (Newspaper) - September 19, 1963, Ruston, Louisiana - Mrs A A Cann Dies Funeral Set Tomorrow Funeral services will be held tommorrow September 20 it in the Spears Chapel for A A Cann SO died at her residence 410 N Trenton following a short illness Rev L tor of Trinity Methodist Church will conduct the services Burial will follow in Greenwood Cemetery under direction of Spears funeral Home of Mrs Cann was a native of Old Floyd in West Carroll Parish and was a member of Trinity Methodist Church where she sang in the choir for many years and was a former member of the Gottschalk Music Club She is by survived by one son ron Bradley Cann and one brother Walter Bradley of Oak Grove and two Bradley Cann Jr of and Mrs James F of New Orleans. Steps Demanded to Halt Trade With Cuba Charges Follow Accidents Here This Morning - Two men were with Ml civil defense director reckless by City Police in emergency call here following 500 fresh to replace early this men labored were Bobby J Griffin Mil I shore up a thai held of Tech Drive and a new Mood from a Ar- Swift 31 ol 111 3 RUSTON LOUISIANA THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 19 1963 Colls For More Foni on K Ins 1 he hil l he die with Louisiana J Th f I 22 mm threatened lo pour hair flooded The auld turned and a southwestern up nri lop on die burb I side of the highway waler already in Acres in jf iho Ford and drained Cai Li levee Jack of it was I Alabama n Hie can be made to Kor was taken to Lincoln and was treated for injuries Another llw Texas pill er in ear David Morrison f Injured Statement released By J A Mitchell 19 ol civil M-r called 1 an ex- hy Major H Ki Terry of the Caddo Parish Sheriff's De- Maj Terry IK to appear the courtesy of Sheriff J in program are the Lincoln Parish City Police and the County office with lite Three Minor Accidents Occur Three minor accidents were reported by City Police Tuesday two ill damages An accident at p.m al Line in lo a driven by Williams Jit 3 Box 115 lon Al p.m an on enna Avenue in ages lo a Plymouth driven by 715 S mei A minor accident occured at S Avenue when two cars collided According local police holh rison and Blankenship were asleep in the auto he uas unable to see due In dim hy a failure lo Furu was al more volunteers he at 1 -OS a in burned ins a laden a- and because sleep and ran the road k ally more lo police a fence. The auto then traveled Flood damage around ed approximately and Port has already before running head-on been estimated as as Si nilo a lire pluK Damage was al SOT lo the The work force al levee Renault holding back a flooded POLICE ARREST DRUNK Lincoln City Police here arrested ward H Pace 5 of Tuesday for drunk he was later released New Anti-Segregation Ruling Made

Hopefully, I can at least show why the interest...

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Federal Bureau of Investigation/FBI - HSCA Subject Files/FBI - HSCA Subject Files, C - D/FBI - HSCA Subject File: Criminal Intelligence Program - Dallas/ NARA Record Number: 124-10206-10123

No Title

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=118245

lots of Dallas Blankenships

Edited by Robert Howard

I received "Hit List" in the mail today. I was delighted. They truly believe that my theory of

Karyn Kupcinet possible, even probable. She died as a result of Ruby killing Oswald. It was

a crime meant to shock Chicago. The authors ruled out suicide. She had flecks of blood on

her face and pillow -- this indicates that damage was done to her throat. Andrew Prine had

nothing to do with her death and apparently David Lange had nothing to do with her death.

One thing I never mentioned: the killer put her face down. This was especially cruel. Due to

decompositon her face was swollen and discolored, I am told, almost beyond recognition.

Why did the killer do that? Maybe to further hurt Irv Kuppcinet if he had to identify her.

Fortunately, lawyer Sidney Korshak identified her.

Thank you, Richard Belzer and David Wayne.

Another thing I never mentioned. I went to a psychic about this death. She said a man was

there because of addiction. He was tall and dark. He spoke 2 languages -- English and

Italian -- Mob? Or English and Spanish -- Cuban Exile? I couldn';t figure out addiction, but

those 100 pills, filled 2 days before her death, were the only things taken. I didn't know what

drugs she was on. As time went on I learned she spent her last year (with Andrew Prine) on

methamphetamine. That's addiction.

Yours Truly,

Kathy C

Guest Tom Scully

To Robert Morrow, I suppose it is becoming increasingly obvious I have the most ancient computer here on the Forum....

I also have that same first page you posted, I used to have a subscription to Newspaper Archive, which is indispensable from a researchers point of view, but they started raising their prices, and I am on a very limited budget.

I was hoping to avoid this but the problem for me is the page obviously shows up but nothing I have can allow me to look at it in a zoom setting, so if you zoom the page [on my computer] the effect is like looking at a page of an encyclopedia in book form about four feet away; obviously not very productive......

What little I could glean is below, I cannot even state that this is going anywhere, but I spent about four hours yesterday going through newspaper obituaries from the Dallas Morning News from the same time frame, and did not find anything regarding deaths that linked to New Orleans related stories ............

Hopefully, I can at least show why the interest...

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Federal Bureau of Investigation/FBI - HSCA Subject Files/FBI - HSCA Subject Files, C - D/FBI - HSCA Subject File: Criminal Intelligence Program - Dallas/ NARA Record Number: 124-10206-10123

No Title

https://www.maryferr...do?docId=118245

lots of Dallas Blankenships

I also dropped my subscription after introductory year because of the renewal price increase. I hope this helps you when you

compare the sentences in the article image(s) to the garbled text.

RobertHowardRequestRuston091963_A.jpg

RobertHowardRequestRuston091963_B.jpg

Robert, I would be happy to "walk you through" the steps I used to get this from the screen of my six years old laptop

with its Windows Vista OS, to displaying in this post. You have at least as much patience, curiosity and commitment

as I have. I resist spending anything out of pocket or searching any source I cannot access from home. Delete individual

cookies and you are a "first time visitor" every time you load a web page.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tom Scully

Robert,

You may have missed my response (above) to your request.

Also, here is a link to Anthony Frewin's "Late Breaking News....Clay Shaw" article published in Lobster in 1990

under the name Anthony Weeks:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/Frewin%20Anthony/Item%2002.pdf

Peter Dale Scott on the US and the - The Harold Weisberg Archive

jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20...‎

'positively solved the assassination of John F. Kennedy'. On the day the news of Garrison's investigation broke in the local New. Orleans States-Item newspaper,

or try the cached link and then scroll down ....

Late breaking news on Clay Shaw's United Kingdom contacts
Anthony Edward Weeks
Introduction: Lee Harvey Oswald and New Orleans
Lee Harvey Oswald, like his mother Marguerite Oswald (nee
Claverie), was born in New Orleans, on 18th October 1939, and
spent his First five years in the Crescent City. In early 1944 Mrs
Oswald moved to Dallas with Lee and his half-brother, John Pic.
She changed addresses frequently and, after periods in Fort
Worth and New York, returned to New Orleans with her children
in January 1954. In late 1954, aged 15, Oswald became a member
of a Civil Air Patrol unit that was run by one David Ferrie. Mrs
Oswald left New Orleans again in July 1956 and returned to Fort
Worth. On October 24th Oswald enlisted in the Marines.
When Oswald returned from the Soviet Union in June 1962
with Marina, his Soviet wife, they went to stay with his half-
brother in Fort Worth. Oswald obtained a number of jobs that
proved unsatisfactory and, unable to find further employment
locally, Marina suggested he go to New Orleans to look for work.
He stayed with his aunt, Lillian Murret. At the beginning of May
he secured employment with the William B. Reilly Co., coffee
grinders and packagers, as a machinery greaser. Marina and
their daughter joined him in a small apartment on Magazine
Street. On July 19th Oswald was dimissed by the Reilly Co. for
'poor working habits'. He then organized the New Orleans
'chapter' of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee (FPCC), getting
'Hands Off Cuba' leaflets printed. While engaged in this pro-
Castro activity he visited Carlos Bringuier, a Cuban refugee and
prominent anti-Castro activist, told him he was experienced in
guerilla warfare and offered his services in the armed struggle
against Castro.
Oswald's one-man FPCC chapter was based at 544 Camp
Street. The room he rented there was in a three-storey building
that had entrances on two bordering streets, and thus had two
addresses: 531 Lafayette Street and 544 Camp Street. The
building was part-rented by William Guy Bannister, a racist,
violent anti-communist, and member of the John Birch Society.
Bannister had served in the FBI and had risen to be Special Agent-
in-Charge of the Bureau's Chicago office. After retiring from the
Feds he had been appointed assistant superintendent of the New
Orleans Police Department, a position he lost after pulling a gun
on a waiter in a local bar. He then formed Guy Bannister
Associates, a private detective agency cum political front that
reflected his own extremist views. One of the first people he
employed was David Ferrie.
Edited by Tom Scully