The Education Forum

Jefferson Morley: John Brennan and the CIA's Last JFK Secrets

Reading the article makes me wonder whether we are being prepared for release of documents that will show that the CIA took their eyes off the ball and underestimated the danger LHO posed. The secrecy up until now will be explained as covering up for the CIA's incompetence, and not as covering up any conspiracy to assassinate the president. I suppose I would call this Plan C, which is like Plan A with the caveat that the murder should have been preventable had the intelligence services kept their eyes on the ball.

From huffingtonpost.com

John Brennan and the CIA's Last JFK Secrets

by Jefferson Morley

January 11, 2013

http://www.huffingto..._b_2441856.html

From huffingtonpost.com

John Brennan and the CIA's Last JFK Secrets

by Jefferson Morley

January 11, 2013

http://www.huffingto..._b_2441856.html

Interesting article but Morley misinterpreted at least one statement from a CIA, they indicated that the Embassy indicated in May '62 that his stay in the USSR "had a maturing effect on him" not that they agreed with this let alone that he continued to mature after his return.

Reading the article makes me wonder whether we are being prepared for release of documents that will show that the CIA took their eyes off the ball and underestimated the danger LHO posed. The secrecy up until now will be explained as covering up for the CIA's incompetence, and not as covering up any conspiracy to assassinate the president. I suppose I would call this Plan C, which is like Plan A with the caveat that the murder should have been preventable had the intelligence services kept their eyes on the ball.

The CIA had much to do with the Assassination. E. Howard Hunt, for example. It's an interesting thought though. But it would mean that LHO had something to do with the Assassination. Duncan Macrae showed us with his photography gift that Tan Jacket Man was at the 6th floor window and probably shot at Kennedy -- the "firecracker." Kennedy felt something there and that's why the turn was excised from the Z-film. Not only are the CIA hiding their incompetence, presumbably, but that of the Secret Service too. But I believe the CIA played their part.

Kathy C