The Education Forum

Alert: 9/11 death squads are active.

9/11 researcher and author Philip Marshall was killed along with his family in a black ops hit: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20/100-certain-911-author-was-killed-in-black-ops-hit/

During my research into the Kennedy assassination and other government based criminality, I have found that looking into the research and testimony of those killed to silence them is one of the best way of understanding the real story behind these crimes. So following those proven research principles, I bought Philip Marshall's book, "False Flag 9/11, How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis created the post 9/11 world". False Flag 9/11 is the best book written on 9/11 to date. In 140 short pages, Philip Marshall lays out a simple and compelling case that Bush, Cheney and the Saudis are behind the 9/11 attacks. I did not think that a book this good on 9/11 could be written at this point in time. I had thought that it would take another decade of research to produce such a good book. Philip Marshall gets credit for being the first to concisely describe the basic structure of the 9/11 plot in a pseudo-complete form.

Most of what Philip Marshall says can be found in public records or other books, but he does break new ground on the issue of the training of the pilot hijackers. He makes a very compelling case that the 9/11 hijacker pilots received training from companies with strong connections to Saudi intelligence. He found a nexus of Saudi activity in Vegas and Arizona. I would analogize this Vegas nexus to the New Orleans nexus in the JFK assassination.

I highly, highly, highly recommend False Flag 9/11. It is easy and quick to read. You can probably get through it in less than 2 hours, and after reading it, any open minded person would have to be inclined to think that Bush, Cheney and the Saudis are the real architects of the 9/11 attacks. I am 1/3 done with Philip Marshall's second book about 9/11, "The Big Bamboozle" There is a fair amount of overlap between the two books. Several whole chapters (or 2-5 pages) are just repeated between the books, but "The Big Bamboozle" does cover 9/11 from slightly different angles.

One of the most interesting aspects is that Osama Bin Laden is a patsy in the whole 9/11 plot. I had always assumed that Osama Bin Laden was involved in the attacks but had help from the Saudis. Philip Marshall has convinced me that Osama Bin Laden was a threat to the Saudi royal family, and he was not involved in the 9/11 attacks at all. But this is almost a side note. The Bush family connections to the Saudis are very strong and well documented, and the Saudi connections to 9/11 are very well documented, and that is all you really need.

The forces behind the 9/11 attacks are still very powerful, and they are still active. Here is a brief list of people who either knew too much or were calling for an investigation of 9/11 who have died recently.

Katherine Smith, firebombed in car, Feb 2002. Katherine sold ID's to five of the hijackers and was "smothered with gasoline and firebombed" in her car one day before she was scheduled to testify. Source Kansas City Star, 2/16/02.

Bertha Champagne, driven over by her own car Sept 29, 2003, nanny to 9/11 perp Marvin Bush

David Graham, Poisoned with anti-freeze Sept 2006, Met 3 of the 9/11 hijackers in Shreveport, LA and warned the FBI 10 months prior to 9/11. Was trying to get a manuscript published about his story and trying to get a federal investigation into 9/11.

Deborah Jeane Palfrey, May 1, 2008, "Suicided" despite having made multiple public statements about being determined to not commit suicide. DC Madam, said, "I have information that would be of great interest to the 9/11 Commission."

Michael Doran, April 28, 2009, Plane crash, reported multiple previous sabotage attempts of his plane. He was a lawyer representing 9/11 victims.

Beverly Eckert, 2009, Plane crash, 911 widow pressing for lawsuit. Had just met with Obama the week prior to her death.

Philip Marshall, 2/1/13, shot with his two teenage children, Wrote two books about the Bush family collaboration with Saudi intelligence to facilitate the 9/11 attacks. Continuing his research and working on another book.

9/11 researcher and author Philip Marshall was killed along with his family in a black ops hit: http://www.veteranst...-black-ops-hit/

During my research into the Kennedy assassination and other government based criminality, I have found that looking into the research and testimony of those killed to silence them is one of the best way of understanding the real story behind these crimes. So following those proven research principles, I bought Philip Marshall's book, "False Flag 9/11, How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis created the post 9/11 world". False Flag 9/11 is the best book written on 9/11 to date. In 140 short pages, Philip Marshall lays out a simple and compelling case that Bush, Cheney and the Saudis are behind the 9/11 attacks. I did not think that a book this good on 9/11 could be written at this point in time. I had thought that it would take another decade of research to produce such a good book. Philip Marshall gets credit for being the first to concisely describe the basic structure of the 9/11 plot in a pseudo-complete form.

Most of what Philip Marshall says can be found in public records or other books, but he does break new ground on the issue of the training of the pilot hijackers. He makes a very compelling case that the 9/11 hijacker pilots received training from companies with strong connections to Saudi intelligence. He found a nexus of Saudi activity in Vegas and Arizona. I would analogize this Vegas nexus to the New Orleans nexus in the JFK assassination.

I highly, highly, highly recommend False Flag 9/11. It is easy and quick to read. You can probably get through it in less than 2 hours, and after reading it, any open minded person would have to be inclined to think that Bush, Cheney and the Saudis are the real architects of the 9/11 attacks. I am 1/3 done with Philip Marshall's second book about 9/11, "The Big Bamboozle" There is a fair amount of overlap between the two books. Several whole chapters (or 2-5 pages) are just repeated between the books, but "The Big Bamboozle" does cover 9/11 from slightly different angles.

One of the most interesting aspects is that Osama Bin Laden is a patsy in the whole 9/11 plot. I had always assumed that Osama Bin Laden was involved in the attacks but had help from the Saudis. Philip Marshall has convinced me that Osama Bin Laden was a threat to the Saudi royal family, and he was not involved in the 9/11 attacks at all. But this is almost a side note. The Bush family connections to the Saudis are very strong and well documented, and the Saudi connections to 9/11 are very well documented, and that is all you really need.

The forces behind the 9/11 attacks are still very powerful, and they are still active. Here is a brief list of people who either knew too much or were calling for an investigation of 9/11 who have died recently.

Katherine Smith, firebombed in car, Feb 2002. Katherine sold ID's to five of the hijackers and was "smothered with gasoline and firebombed" in her car one day before she was scheduled to testify. Source Kansas City Star, 2/16/02.

Bertha Champagne, driven over by her own car Sept 29, 2003, nanny to 9/11 perp Marvin Bush

David Graham, Poisoned with anti-freeze Sept 2006, Met 3 of the 9/11 hijackers in Shreveport, LA and warned the FBI 10 months prior to 9/11. Was trying to get a manuscript published about his story and trying to get a federal investigation into 9/11.

Deborah Jeane Palfrey, May 1, 2008, "Suicided" despite having made multiple public statements about being determined to not commit suicide. DC Madam, said, "I have information that would be of great interest to the 9/11 Commission."

Michael Doran, April 28, 2009, Plane crash, reported multiple previous sabotage attempts of his plane. He was a lawyer representing 9/11 victims.

Beverly Eckert, 2009, Plane crash, 911 widow pressing for lawsuit. Had just met with Obama the week prior to her death.

Philip Marshall, 2/1/13, shot with his two teenage children, Wrote two books about the Bush family collaboration with Saudi intelligence to facilitate the 9/11 attacks. Continuing his research and working on another book.

No the Marshall case was murder suicide, Eckert never challenged the overall 911Com./NIST narrative she was pushing for a lawsuit against wealthy Saudis believed to have funded AQ, there is no reason to believe Champane's death was suspicious or that she knew anything. Get back to us with evidence about the others.

Len,

I find your instinctive rejection of any sort of organized criminality on the part of the US government disturbing. I don't understand what motivates you to reject any evidence of criminal wrong doing out of hand, but the net effect of your actions is to give aid and comfort to criminals. Philip Marshall and his two teenage children were most likely killed because he was speaking out against organized government criminality. Callously defending cold blooded murders is a morally repugnant action. I would ask that you consider the consequences of your actions. Parroting the lies of accessories to murder works to prevent these crimes from being acknowledged and confronted. We are still living with the legacy today of the failure to confront the crimes of the JFK assassination and the following decades of criminality of the Cabal.

In regards to your comments about Eckert, she may not have been explicitly challenging the narrative, but she was trying to bring about a court proceeding where there would be discovery and testimony taken under oath and a bunch of high profile press coverage. The domestic US criminal gang that brought about the 9/11 attacks is enormously threatened by any such proceedings. In many ways, the true story behind 9/11 is quite easy to see. Philip Marshall does a very nice job laying out a compelling case that the Bush family, Cheney and the Saudis were behind the false flag 9/11 attacks. Anyone who spends any time looking at the facts behind 9/11 sees that the official version of the case falls to pieces quickly. So any public inquiry is a great threat to the perpetrator behind 9/11.

A well executed black ops hit will be very hard to identify, so looking at the number and types of deaths is important. It turns out that any person with a reasonable chance of bringing about a further investigation into the 9/11 attacks has a very high mortality rate. This is also true of investigators who get too close to the secrets of the Cabal, and people who happened to know too much about some details of the mechanics of the black operation. It may be difficult to say for certain whether some murders are black ops hits, but given the large number of deaths among a fairly small group of people, statistically, the presence of death squads is an almost certainty.

In addition to Philip Marshall, here are a few other people most likely killed by the Cabal:

Danny Casolaro

Aug 10, 1991

Murdered

Journalist, on the trail of the Cabal (what he called the Octopus)

Steve Kangas

Feb 8, 1999

Murdered

Journalist, on the trail of the Cabal

Mark Lombardi

March 22, 2000

Suicided

Artist who documented webs of corruption

James Howard Hatfield

July 18, 2001

Suicided

Bush Biographer, Uncovered GW Bush 1972 drug arrest

Gary Webb

Dec 10, 2004

Murdered

Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, broke the story of CIA drug dealing

These people are all heroes and patriots. They should be honored with monuments to them on the Mall in Washington, DC. They have given their lives so that our country might be rid of a horrible cancer of corruption and criminality. I wish that you would give them the respect that they deserve. The legacy of your writings on the Education Forum is one of promoting and supporting criminals. Rather than dismissing piles of evidence of criminal activity, I would suggest that you take a deep look at this evidence. And I would ask that you think hard about the consequences of your writing. Is this really the legacy you wish to leave on this Earth?

Mark

Len,

I find your instinctive rejection of any sort of organized criminality on the part of the US government disturbing. I don't understand what motivates you to reject any evidence of criminal wrong doing out of hand, but the net effect of your actions is to give aid and comfort to criminals. Philip Marshall and his two teenage children were most likely killed because he was speaking out against organized government criminality. Callously defending cold blooded murders is a morally repugnant action. I would ask that you consider the consequences of your actions. Parroting the lies of accessories to murder works to prevent these crimes from being acknowledged and confronted. We are still living with the legacy today of the failure to confront the crimes of the JFK assassination and the following decades of criminality of the Cabal.

Get back to us when you are inclined to post evidence and citations instead of insults and unsupported claims. Webb was not a threat to anyone at the time of his death Dark Alliance had been published over eight years earlier. The evidence does not support allegations oof murder.

Webb's ex-wife, Sue Bell, discounted such theories Tuesday, saying the 49-year-old Webb had been distraught for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper.

"The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," Bell said.

She said that before he died Webb wrote and mailed notes to family members and placed his baby shoes in his mother's shed.

Webb had paid for his own cremation earlier in the year and had named Bell months ago as the beneficiary of his bank account, she said. He had sold his house last week, because he could no longer afford the mortgage, and was upset that his motorcycle had been stolen last week.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080507054818/http://dwb.sacbee.com/content/news/story/11772749p-12657577c.html

Webb's story was a tragic one, he did uncover a very important story, CIA sanctioning of drug running by the Contras, unfortunately the rest of America's MSM lept on his errors rather that what he got right

http://www.ajr.org/Article.asp?id=3874

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/aug/18/opinion/oe-schou18

There are problems with rest of the names on your list. Hatfield had an extensive criminal history including embezelment and hiring a hit man to kill his boss, he was about to be locked up again when he killed himself:

Police went to Hatfield's house Tuesday morning to arrest him on charges of credit card fraud, but Hatfield wasn't home, said Detective John Hubbard of the Bentonville, Ark., Police Department.

His body was found around noon Wednesday by a hotel housekeeper. Hatfield left notes for his family and friends that listed alcohol, financial problems and "Fortunate Son" as reasons for killing himself, police said. He is survived by a wife and daughter.

Even CT publisher Sander Hicks who picked the book up after it was dropped by St. Martin's wrote:

Hatfield, the President's most controversial biographer, ended his own life in solitude in an Arkansas motel last week. - I knew Jim. He could be tempestuous, moody and unpredictable...After Hatfield was fed information and then discredited, he faced financial ruin and obscurity. He lost two other book contracts. His death was by his own hand but the causes go deeper”

And later wrote, “I don't know for certain, but the evidence does seem to indicate suicide. Not everyone believes this, of course....”

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=11465.0;wap2

In regards to your comments about Eckert, she may not have been explicitly challenging the narrative, but she was trying to bring about a court proceeding where there would be discovery and testimony taken under oath and a bunch of high profile press coverage. The domestic US criminal gang that brought about the 9/11 attacks is enormously threatened by any such proceedings. In many ways, the true story behind 9/11 is quite easy to see. Philip Marshall does a very nice job laying out a compelling case that the Bush family, Cheney and the Saudis were behind the false flag 9/11 attacks. Anyone who spends any time looking at the facts behind 9/11 sees that the official version of the case falls to pieces quickly. So any public inquiry is a great threat to the perpetrator behind 9/11.

There is very little reason to believe important officials would have been compelled to testify in Eckert's suit let alone that either sides lawyers who ask them the kinds of questions you imagine. Marshall was a minor player among 9/11 Revisionist and he attacked DRG and controlled demo theories.

These people are all heroes and patriots.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel” Samuel Johnson 1775

Homeland Security Links 9/11 Truthers to Taliban

By Barbara Peterson (about the author) Permalink (Page 1 of 1 pages)

General News 11/14/2007 at 13:06:59

http://www.opednews....security_li.htm

1) this has nothing to do with the topic

2) this involves the House Homeland Security Subcommittee, not the Homeland Security Deparment

3) the subcommittee made no such comments, they were made by a witness

4) he did not equate AE911T with the Taliban

5) this very OLD news and already discussed here

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11684

2) this involves the House Homeland Security Subcommittee, not the Homeland Security Deparment

3) the subcommittee made no such comments, they were made by a witness // end Colby

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gee. INFORMATION ALERT !! INFORMATION ALERT !!!

committees exist to gather information for governmental action.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Golly Ive already posted info on this forum that the government considers CT people to be possible terrorists.

• Ive already posted info on this forum that the government considers CT people to be possible terrorists. (Gaal)
    Get back to us with a link. // end Colby
  • +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Do You Believe in Conspiracy Theories? You May Be a Terrorist
    February 3, 2012 in News
    Public Intelligence
    A flyer from a series created by the FBI and Department of Justice to promote suspicious activity reporting states that espousing conspiracy theories or anti-US rhetoric should be considered a potential indicator of terrorist activity. The document, part of a collection published yesterday by Public Intelligence, indicates that individuals who discuss “conspiracy theories about Westerners” or display “fury at the West for reasons ranging from personal problems to global policies of the U.S.” are to be considered as potentially engaging in terrorist activity. For an example of the kinds of conspiracy theories that are to be considered suspicious, the flyer specifically lists the belief that the “CIA arranged for 9/11 to legitimize the invasion of foreign lands.”
    Even if you don’t believe in conspiracy theories, you may still be presenting indicators of potential terrorist activity by espousing “anti-US” rhetoric. Several of the FBI flyers state that “suspicious comments” of an “anti-US” nature should be considered a suspicious activity. Nearly all of the flyers recommend that employees should spy on their customers: “Talk to customers, ask questions, and listen to and observe their responses.” The flyers recommend that employees take notes on “suspicious statements, people, and/or vehicles” and report this information to law enforcement if they feel there is a potential threat. However, with indicators that are so incredibly vague and common, the suspicious person could simply be expressing an unfavorable opinion about U.S. foreign policy or an unusual belief they hold, as is protected by the First Amendment.

• (GO TO LINK TO SEE DOCUMENT)

• http://publicintelligence.net/do-you-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-you-may-be-a-terrorist/

• #####################################

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah "Savage" is an almighty acehole but there is no shortage of them amongst truthers, for example:

Chris Bollyn - The "journalist" most cited by 'Loose Change" spent many years working for Willis Carto, perhaps America's leading neo-Nazis/White Supreramacists/Holocaust denier, on one of the several occasions Bollyn was on David Duke's radio show the two agreed that inter-racial dating/marriage marriage was an abomination foisted on Western countries by 'da Jooz'

Sid Walker - the webmaster of the Scientific Panel for Investigating 9/11 (once an important group site) was ardent Holocaust denier/anti-Semite (and former EF member) .

Kevin Barrett - Fetzer's former sidekick/truther hero (and also a Holocaust 'revisionist') has called for the execution of so many people it's hard to keep track, among those on his 'hit list' are the makers of Argo, Amy Goodman, "the leadership in our nation's corporate media" (especially Fox), the makers of United 93, "anybody who has drawn a paycheck from the major mainstream journalistic outlets in the past", John McCain, (prominent debunker) Mark Roberts. Barrett not only pals around with white supremacists but even declared he voted for two who ran for POTUS and VP

http://screwloosecha...ett journalists

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/13/293328/argo-cias-covert-black-ops/

http://truthjihadrad...rt-on-trip.html

Jackchit” - a member of the Loose Change Forum who wrote “luckily [the mother of his children] was killed in a road accident” and threatened to kill or blind Mark Roberts.

Dylan Avery - (owner of the LCF) who not only failed admonish Jack but actually told him where to find Mark.

The LCF – the only objections were raised by newbies, who weren't bothered by the threatened violence except that it was 'bad for the movement'

http://educationforu...976

Fetzer – who hangs out with Holocaust deniers/anti-Semites, endorsed a military coup against Bush and wrote, “The claim has been made that 6,000,000 Jews were cremated, but I believe that is more than all the Jews in Europe at the time.”

Kurt Sonnenfeld -Murdered his wife.

James von Brunn – Murdered guard at Holocaust Museum in an apparent attempt to kill as many people there as possible.

And believe me I could go on and on.

Edited by Len Colby

Yeah "Savage" is an almighty acehole but there is no shortage of them amongst truthers, for example:

Chris Bollyn - The "journalist" most cited by 'Loose Change" spent many years working for Willis Carto, perhaps America's leading neo-Nazis/White Supreramacists/Holocaust denier, on one of the several occasions Bollyn was on David Duke's radio show the two agreed that inter-racial dating/marriage marriage was an abomination foisted on Western countries by 'da Jooz'

Sid Walker - the webmaster of the Scientific Panel for Investigating 9/11 (once an important group site) was ardent Holocaust denier/anti-Semite (and former EF member) .

Kevin Barrett - Fetzer's former sidekick/truther hero (and also a Holocaust 'revisionist') has called for the execution of so many people it's hard to keep track, among those on his 'hit list' are the makers of Argo, Amy Goodman, "the leadership in our nation's corporate media" (especially Fox), the makers of United 93, "anybody who has drawn a paycheck from the major mainstream journalistic outlets in the past", John McCain, (prominent debunker) Mark Roberts. Barrett not only pals around with white supremacists but even declared he voted for two who ran for POTUS and VP

http://screwloosecha...ett journalists

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/13/293328/argo-cias-covert-black-ops/

http://truthjihadrad...rt-on-trip.html

Jackchit” - a member of the Loose Change Forum who wrote “luckily [the mother of his children] was killed in a road accident” and threatened to kill or blind Mark Roberts.

Dylan Avery - (owner of the LCF) who not only failed admonish Jack but actually told him where to find Mark.

The LCF – the only objections were raised by newbies, who weren't bothered by the threatened violence except that it was 'bad for the movement'

http://educationforu...976

Fetzer – who hangs out with Holocaust deniers/anti-Semites, endorsed a military coup against Bush and wrote, “The claim has been made that 6,000,000 Jews were cremated, but I believe that is more than all the Jews in Europe at the time.”

Kurt Sonnenfeld -Murdered his wife.

James von Brunn – Murdered guard at Holocaust Museum in an apparent attempt to kill as many people there as possible.

And believe me I could go on and on.

###########################

One now has to ask how many of these people working for another organization trying to discredit 911 truth ????

===============================================

Horror in Israel: 30,000 Mossad spies exposed

Last week, the hacker organization “Anonymous,” symbolized by the famous “Guy Fawkes” mask, hacked Israel’s Mossad.

Press TV

The hack, initially exposing a hidden network of 30,000 covert operatives, some openly labeled “hitman,” came only days after Israel admitted to their 2010 act of piracy and terrorism against the Freedom Flotilla.

Now the Israeli regime has filled the internet with threats against “Anonymous,” if detailed information on their terror cells is leaked.

After all, who is better to carry out acts of terrorism than an organization with 30,000 covert operatives around the world, almost all trained in use of explosives and demolition, building IEDs, car bombs, kidnapping and assassination and with a long and very public history of, not just murdering people but getting away with it as well.

Every day we see it in the news, dozens killed in Pakistan, dozens more in Iraq, Kenya, Nigeria, the covert army of 30,000, planning terror, building a dozen car bombs a day and then being able to, not just write the lies blaming others but, in most cases, direct public officials, controlled through blackmail, threats or bribery, to “respond as directed.”

Did I forget Syria?

The army, more correctly the “cells” exposed by Anonymous include:

1. Direct Action: Assassins, explosives experts (for the Mossad “signature” car bombs) and kidnap/rendition teams

2. Espionage: Made up of trained agent handlers and signals intelligence personnel, often specially trained while posing as doing their “national service,” this group runs the Pentagon and White House, makes up Congressional employees, most think tanks, AIPAC and the ADL/SPLC. Key espionage operatives are seldom Israeli. Many are Turkish, Saudi, Jordanian and even Cuban diplomats.

3. Controlled opposition: Most obvious are the White Supremacist/Neo-Nazi groups recently exposed as being funded through Merkel’s government in Germany at the direction of the Likudist Party in Israel. Nearly every individual or organization, with few exceptions, that describes itself as “holocaust denial,” “anti-Zionist” or “historical revisionist” is now funded and directed through Israel.

4. Thought Control: No textbook, no university chair, no broadcast executive nor any news editor is ever employed unless a member of the “30,000.” All belong, all are, not just “answerable,” but actively involved in creating cover stories to shift blame for mass killings, political assassination, economic crimes or simply to put forth a continual “drumming,” of the big lie.

++++++++++++++++++++

I think I should look up the list and search under the letter 'C'.(Gaal)

Edited by Steven Gaal