The Education Forum

Gary Mack

John Simkin

I won't name any names here but I did get an email once that stated me once "I can't post that up on the forum."  and then gave me a better answer in private than what was up on the forum by even himself.  NOW that was a real kick in the pants for me why in the world can't a person answer the darn questions on the forum that would make far more sense.  YEAH.  Something has been going on Lancer that is wrong for sometime. 

I find a lot of things strange over there.  Can't get answers get put down if you attempt to say them.  Yet, everyone thinks it is an OK forum. 

It isn't just Gary Mack.  He has sent somethings to me so I know where you are coming from.  I thought it too that he was a bit rude but not bad.  He is mild compared to some of it on the blunt forum.

God help you if you know something and they don't approve of it is what it comes down too.

You believe in pay offs to keep the truth from coming out? 

Well, maybe. 

I have heard from two separate souces something to this effect.  Also, found out that the souces don't relate to each other.

Yes, there is something very wrong.

Just hope to gear it around and corner it is all that anyone can do.

All one needs to do is visit Lancer and read your posts. You misrepresent, missstate, misunderstand, and misinterpret, Mis-Eldreth. If Gary was rude to you, it's for the same reason that 99% of the posters at Lancer either ignore you or get in your face. On this forum at least, I intend to ignore you from now on. :o