The Education Forum

250 page research document on the South Knoll Shooter

Brethren,

I have completed my three year research work (250 pages worth of information) gathered, gleaned and analyzed regarding the South Knoll Assassin.

As I will not be formally publishing this work because I feel it will compromise my personal integrity and the integrity of my research, I would like to offer a free copy of my research to anyone interested. Please message me (defiorejfk@gmail.com) with a business address or your home mailing address if you are comfortable with that process. I will snail mail a CD copy of my research to you at my expense. I will not be accepting any financial assistance for any part of this mailing to you understandable because I choose not to accept it, but I thank those of you who have and will offer.

Suffice it to say, Doug Weldon proved the South Knoll shooter, and he left us too soon. He was working on his book up until the moment he passed. He is the champion to me who offered guidance and information sources to me for my own research. On the research of this murder, his character is beyond reproach. I dedictated my research to him. There are other anonymous sources who shared their guidance and wisdom with me, and they have chosen to remain away from the fray. I will forever respect that and thank them for all their help. They know who they are.

So as the CIA proclaims on its HQ wall, "The truth shall set you free." LOL! So be it in our enduring quest for it.

All the best, Anthony DeFiore

p.s. - And how could I not thank Bernice for all that she does everyday for all of us!

Edited by Anthony DeFiore

Anthony, can you send a copy to a post restante address?

Thank you. I will.

Anthony,

As a thought, you might want to think about sites like TransferBigFiles.

It is a web site where you upload large documents and sent those interested the link for them to download your files.

You might find that cheaper and easier to transfer such a large file.

Just a thought.

James.

Anthony,

As a thought, you might want to think about sites like TransferBigFiles.

It is a web site where you upload large documents and sent those interested the link for them to download your files.

You might find that cheaper and easier to transfer such a large file.

Just a thought.

James.

James,

Thank you. I tried that a few times with friends, and it always seems to have a bug in the system with the downloading. It's been a while since I tried it, and I'll look into it again. Thanks for the update.

Tony

Anthony, thank you and i will be in touch, yes Doug left us too soon, he is very missed, a great researcher and a great gentleman, what class he had is very seldom seen, but i suspect it has rubbed off on your class, by your words...what i did and have done re the south side shooter was mainly through studying with Doug, and with his great patience...i think i did learn some worthwhile..and we did have much fun along the way....soon..again thank you....take care..b

Edited by Bernice Moore