The Education Forum

I MUST BE GETTING TO THEM...!

Since I started my blog and dropbox to send my research to many of you, I have been attacked relentlessly by cyber malware. Have any of you been attacked after you may have coincidentally made a comment or conducted research? To those who sent the malware:

...the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die...EMK

Since I started my blog and dropbox to send my research to many of you, I have been attacked relentlessly by cyber malware. Have any of you been attacked after you may have coincidentally made a comment or conducted research? To those who sent the malware:

...the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die...EMK

For what it's worth, I enjoyed your site very much. Your matching the firecracker sound to a bullet through the windshield has serious implications if true. It means Greer and Kellerman knew immediately they were under fire and did nothing except slow the limo (to a stop, I would argue). So much for secret service protection.