The Education Forum

John Kerry doesn't believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

Guest Robert Morrow

John Kerry doesn't believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

DailyMail

November 8, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2492911/John-Kerry-doesnt-believe-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-acted-shot-President-Kennedy-says-government-investigation-didnt-the-assassination.html?ico=ushome%5Eheadlines

Looks like we have a Skull and Bone, Bilderberger, CFR man trying to blame the Cubans and the Russians for the JFK assassination. That is Kerry's warped worldview.

How many times have I said how utterly ridiculous CFR members and CFR itself has been on the JFK assassination? Most or lone nutters, but the fall back position for that crowd is Castro or Russia did it.

JOHN KERRY:

'I certainly have doubts that he was motivated by himself, I mean I'm not sure if anybody else is involved- I won't go down that road with respect to the Grassy Knoll theory and all that- but I have serious questions about whether they got to the bottom of Lee Harvey Oswald's time and influence from Cuba and Russia.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2492911/John-Kerry-doesnt-believe-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-acted-shot-President-Kennedy-says-government-investigation-didnt-the-assassination.html#ixzz2k5ZNiknD

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Robert Morrow

I just saw the interview. As soon as he realized that he was going to have to explain his view on the CIA part of the assassination, he got real uncomfortable and backtracked immediately. He did say that his opinion was that he didn't believe Oswald acted alone and was probably being directed from either Russia or Cuba. Very interesting that he would even give his opinion that he didn't believe Warren Commission.

• 3 weeks later...

John Kerry and others who say "I don't think he acted alone" are basically saying "still only three bullets" and "The Warren Ommission had it mostly right.."

It's another limited hangout.

Ruth Von Paine? While the news that she is related to Kerry is new, she has been a paid asset of some organisation for a long time and the garbage that comes out of her picket fence for a face is totally unreliable.

Not suprising she is a Quaker because she is full of oats...

thanks for the post Caddy