The Education Forum

Can't-find-diagram-of-shots-to-jfk-from-conspiracy-point-of-view ?

I find the single bullet diagram very easily on the net but i have not been able to find a diagram with the shots coming from both the front and back with the adjusted locations contrary to the sbt theory...Is this due to the internet being filtered or lack of diagrams from a conspiracy point of view?....Though i have read many booms i dont recall where and if i have found any diagrams opposing the SBT diagram which we always see any thought please reply im still looking for the true accurate diagram of the incoming shots.

Edwin,

I'm surprised that you weren't able to find any. There have been countless sources of this type of speculation over the years. Here are just a handful (below). Obviously they cannot all be correct. But, they are thought provoking.

dealeyplaza.gif

dptheorizedtrajectories.gif

From "Farewell America" by James Hepburn:

slaughter.jpg

oriondea.gif

m1.gif

Edited by Greg Burnham

On 8/9/2014 at 10:56 AM, Greg Burnham said:

Edwin,

I'm surprised that you weren't able to find any. There have been countless sources of this type of speculation over the years. Here are just a handful (below). Obviously they cannot all be correct. But, they are thought provoking.

.... Good Day Greg and Edwin .... That last limo top-view diagram Greg provided (detailing the limousine from above) was by a posnerian-warrenatti-apologist after he (without his attribution nor admitting he copied then he modified it after he removed/left-out key information) used my original limo top view diagram that details suspected bullet trajectories and President KENNEDY's head facing direction relative to those suspected trajectory firing locations at Z-313.

My original limo top view diagram is available at the following link, and is also immediately followed by another top view diagram that features the limo more closer-up and with additional key information + detailed evidence, and both of those diagrams have been freely available for everyone for a long time....

https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif

8vSS1dp.gif

Edited by Don Roberdeau