The Education Forum

thought for the day

If some do not see the real Lee Harvey Oswald, it may well be because he is obscured by the herd of elephants populating the extant records, or else because he is lost in the Fortean Seas of fertile imagination and furtive agendas..

Edited by Greg Parker

Greg,

I've tried for years to perceive the real Oswald and his personality. In my oπinion, the research community has done nothing to bring this man to life. At least the Warren supporters give him some flesh and blood while painting him as a loner psychopath.

It's my further sense that some in the research community recoil from the suggestion Oswald was a real person who had real thoughts and real feelings. Why? Because the whole situation is easier to comprehend if Oswald is a mere abstraction. Same goes, to a lesser extent, for Jack Ruby. There are photos showing Ruby as a real human (e.g., photos of Ruby with his dancers). Mostly, however, "Ruby" is a collection of words and alleged actions that hang together only loosely.

Greg,

I've tried for years to perceive the real Oswald and his personality. In my oπinion, the research community has done nothing to bring this man to life. At least the Warren supporters give him some flesh and blood while painting him as a loner psychopath.

It's my further sense that some in the research community recoil from the suggestion Oswald was a real person who had real thoughts and real feelings. Why? Because the whole situation is easier to comprehend if Oswald is a mere abstraction. Same goes, to a lesser extent, for Jack Ruby. There are photos showing Ruby as a real human (e.g., photos of Ruby with his dancers). Mostly, however, "Ruby" is a collection of words and alleged actions that hang together only loosely.

Dear Jon,

Yes, Oswald is almost as hard to "put your finger on," "to get a handle on," as some Intelligence Agents and Intelligence Operatives are known to be.

Imagine that.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

In the army, I dealt with agents. They were 3-dimensional.

Consider Aldrich Ames and John Walker, two guys who sold U.S. secrets to the Soviet Union. They were (are) flawed individuals but had (have) three dimensions.

Oswald doesn't have to be a 2-dimensional figure, but that's how the research community pretty much views him. The fact he did some unusual things is attributed to his being a mere puppet. Once he becomes a mere puppet, it's easy to imagine anything about him.

I see him as a person of principle. An individual who paid his debts, who cared and tried to provide for his family. An individual who was law-abiding. When characteristics such as these are ignored, the person having them begins to vanish. When that happens, the purveyors of lies and deceit win a victory.

If some do not see the real Lee Harvey Oswald, it may well be because he is obscured by the herd of elephants populating the extant records, or else because he is lost in the Fortean Seas of fertile imagination and furtive agendas..// Parker

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

1,000,000,000 % agree

At 15 and a half he has a problematic SS # and golly the JBS & disgruntled ex-generals cant control that ......only the gov does and that then leads us into the wilderness of mirrors. Some issues just cant be broached like the real OZ or like the TRANSNATIONALLY PROTECTED NARCOTICS TRAFFIC.

Ruby seemed to be a part of said traffic being FBN informant. Ultra deep non-broachable issues like OZ and protected traffic meet at Elm St and yes we then are ,"lost in the Fortean Seas of fertile imagination ".

===

see link FORBES ...et al (Lansdale info here also)

http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2013/10/tommy-cork-link-back-to-forbes-family.html

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steven Gaal,

I'm much more interested in understanding Marina's husband at age 23-24 than in trying to grasp why a 15-year-old named Oswald had a wrong social security number.

It was Marina's husband who was framed for JFK's murder. There's a whole lot to be derived from that fact, IMO.

Steven Gaal,

I'm much more interested in understanding Marina's husband at age 23-24 than in trying to grasp why a 15-year-old named Oswald had a wrong social security number.

It was Marina's husband who was framed for JFK's murder. There's a whole lot to be derived from that fact, IMO.//TIDD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jon Im answering Parkers question, WHY CANT WE SEE THE REAL OSWALD ?? >> ANSWER FROM A YOUNG AGE HE WAS TAKEN INTO THE INTELLIGENCE WORLD > WERE PLAY ACTING (WALKER PARTY ARGUMENT) /FALSE SELF PERSONAS / PHONEY DIARY BIOs are just a day at the office. There is no Oswald except the lies he and a vast number of people he interacted with told.

sg

###################################

At 15 and a half he has a problematic SS # and golly the JBS & disgruntled ex-generals cant control that ......only the gov does and that then leads us into the wilderness of mirrors. Some issues just cant be broached like the real OZ or like the TRANSNATIONALLY PROTECTED NARCOTICS TRAFFIC.

Ruby seemed to be a part of said traffic being FBN informant. Ultra deep non-broachable issues like OZ and protected traffic meet at Elm St and yes we then are ,"lost in the Fortean Seas of fertile imagination ".

===

see link FORBES ...et al (Lansdale info here also)

http://quixoticjoust...bes-family.html

Edited by Steven Gaal

Greg,

One of my main aims is to address that through the volumes.

Edited by Greg Parker

The problem, Greg, is that it's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff when if comes to Oswald. Some of it is due to his own actions, at trying to leave a confusing trail [AS IF he MAY HAVE BEEN at least INFLUENCED by persons or agencies involved in intelligence work*].

And those attempts seem to have worked well for the past 51+ years.

* Added in an attempt to make my point without offending Mr. Jon G. Tidd.