The Education Forum

One more conspiracy version - Sarajevo

240px-DC-1914-27-d-Sarajevo-cropped.jpg

Several years ago I heared a conspiracy version (by DG) that assassination of JFK is similar to assassination in Sarajevo in 1914. Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria led directly to the First World War.

Assassination of JFK had also a purpose to start a World War - a mortal combat between USA and USSR. No mafia, no Communists, no Zionists, no CIA, no FBI, no KGB, no Cubans, no loner. Assassination of JFK was initiated by third party.

Many bonds led from Oswald to communists and USSR but USA prevented the escalation of that conflict. Warren Commission appointed Oswald a loner and it was a wise solution. It sounds paradoxically but the main goal of assassination was not achieved. The peace was saved.

P.S.

Another interest example of political assassination - assassination of Kirov in 1934. The assassin was 'unstable' person inspired by NKVD. The Сourt found him a loner. The direct participation of NKVD was not proven.

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

Hello Vitali,

There is also the 1913 assassination of George 1 of Greece. He was supposedly shot by a lone-nut political malcontent named "Alekos".

The label on the so-called "Undeliverable Package" is a series of anagram puzzles that can be made from the 13 primary letters on the label. The letters are: "FLOGABWNSDTIT". One anagram that can be made from these letters is:

"1913 G-1 OSWALD FIT"

I think we are being told two things here: That Oswald's situation in the assassination plot is a fit with Alekos, and that "Alekos" is the fuller meaning of "Alek" in the alias "Alek Hidell".

Richard Case Nagell designed the majority of the puzzles, and I suspect that he plucked "A Hidell" from anagramming "Richard Case Nagell", which anagrams to:

"A RCN GRACES 'A HIDELL'", or,

"'A HIDELL' GRACES A RCN"

The primary letters of "Alek James Hidell" are "A JH". A "J HOOVER", perhaps?

And there is this 13-letter puzzle: "John Hurt, Ral NC"

The primary letters are: "JH, RCN". The two opposing forces of "J Hoover", and "Richard Case Nagell", perhaps?

Tom

The Undeliverable Package label:

http://www.jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/murr.htm

Letter/Number translation device:

(A=0)(B=1)(C=2)(D=3)(E=4)(F=5)(G=6)(H=7)(I=8)(J=9)(K=10)(L=11)(M=12)(N=13)(O=14)(P=15)(Q=16)(R=17)(S=18)(T=19)(U=20)(V=21)(W=22)(X=23)(Y=24)(Z=25)

George 1 of Greece:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_I_of_Greece

Edited by Tom Hume

The label on the so-called "Undeliverable Package" is a series of anagram puzzles that can be made from the 13 primary letters on the label. The letters are: "DFLOGABWNSTIT". One anagram that can be made from these letters is:

"1913 G-1 OSWALD FIT"

If by the primary letters you mean the first letter in each word, I see LOWNSDT on the label with IT added for Irving, Texas below it. What are the GAB?

Edited by Ron Ecker

Hi Ron,

What I'm referring to as "Primary Letters" are the first letters of each word in a piece of discourse. Any numbers are also included once they are translated into letters. This is a way of hiding one's puzzle . The label on the Undeliverable package reads:

FOR LEE OSWALD

601 WEST NASSAUS ST

DALLAS TEXAS

IRVING TEXAS

On the label, the word "Dallas" is crossed out except for the "D". The numbers "601" are to be translated into "GAB" using the number/letter device in my last post. "Irving Texas" is written below the label and is not visible in the link provided.

With these things in mind, the label can now be viewed in a more convenient puzzle format:

For Lee Oswald

GAB West Nassaus St

D_____ Texas

Irving Texas

Hence the 13 Primary Letters, "FLOGABWNSDTIT"

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

Tom,

Thanks. Very interesting. But I fail to see much purpose in Nagell or whoever going to the trouble of concocting such a puzzle with a package label.

Hello Vitali,

There is also the 1913 assassination of George 1 of Greece. He was supposedly shot by a lone-nut political malcontent named "Alekos".

The label on the so-called "Undeliverable Package" is a series of anagram puzzles that can be made from the 13 primary letters on the label. The letters are: "FLOGABWNSDTIT". One anagram that can be made from these letters is:

"1913 G-1 OSWALD FIT"

I think we are being told two things here: That Oswald's situation in the assassination plot is a fit with Alekos, and that "Alekos" is the fuller meaning of "Alek" in the alias "Alek Hidell".

Richard Case Nagell designed the majority of the puzzles, and I suspect that he plucked "A Hidell" from anagramming "Richard Case Nagell", which anagrams to:

"A RCN GRACES 'A HIDELL'", or,

"'A HIDELL' GRACES A RCN"

The primary letters of "Alek James Hidell" are "A JH". A "J HOOVER", perhaps?

And there is this 13-letter puzzle: "John Hurt, Ral NC"

The primary letters are: "JH, RCN". The two opposing forces of "J Hoover", and "Richard Case Nagell", perhaps?

Tom

Hi, Tom!

I never try to count the letters. This is not the best method for me.

Edited by Vitali Zhuk