The Education Forum

live camera from 6 - i know you've probably seen it, but...

Dave

You are continually stating that it is a provable fact that shots were fired from the Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor. How can you prove this, and how can you prove shots were not fired from the Dal-Tex Building?

Next question please. Because the one you just asked is too ridiculous to warrant any response.

it's those tough questions you don't like, right DVP?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the sum total of evidence that proves shots WERE fired from the SN window on the 6th floor, the following inquiry asked by Bob Prudhomme is not a reasonable question....

"You are continually stating that it is a provable fact that shots were fired from the Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor. How can you prove this?"

In fact, it's a downright laughable question.

Edited by David Von Pein

Based on the sum total of evidence that proves shots WERE fired from the SN window on the 6th floor, the following inquiry asked by Bob Prudhomme is not a reasonable question....

"You are continually stating that it is a provable fact that shots were fired from the Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor. How can you prove this?"

In fact, it's a downright laughable question. As in you have to laugh because you can't answer it? DVP, I'm sure that Bob doesn't expect you to have any proof that LHO fired a shot at JFK, as I certainly don't expect you to. When an event did not happen, it's a little tough to prove it did.

DVP, what ever happened to the mini series about 'Reclaiming History"[?] I can't seem to find the air dates for it.

It got watered down to a 90-minute feature film -- "Parkland". (Which you probably already knew.)

"Parkland" is a pretty good film, too. (But I would have loved the 10-hour mini-series better, of course.)

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/08/parkland-2013-movie.html

classic--movies.blogspot.com/2013/11/parkland.html

Note -- I don't really consider "Parkland" to be a "classic" movie, but since my movie website is called "Classic Movies", and I wanted to include "Parkland" on my movie site---well...what's a shill to do? :)

Edited by David Von Pein

DVP, what ever happened to the mini series about 'Reclaiming History" I can't seem to find the air dates for it.

It got watered down to a 90-minute feature film -- "Parkland". (Which you probably already knew.)

"Parkland" is a pretty good film, too. (But I would have loved the 10-hour mini-series better, of course.)

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/08/parkland-2013-movie.html

Yes, all I can find about Parkland indicates it was a real bomb.

All I can find about Parkland [the 2013 movie] indicates it was a real bomb.

Yeah, by box office standards, I guess it was a bomb. Sort of like the JFK book I helped Mel Ayton write. A very good book, but a complete bomb as far as sales go (just as I predicted). Sales could hardly be any worse, in fact. But I'm proud of that book nonetheless, because in abbreviated form it lays out the actual facts of John F. Kennedy's murder, without all the conspiracy-flavored nonsense that permeates this case and forums like this one---with this thread being a prime example of the "nonsense". I mean, really, no shooter firing from the Sniper's Nest? Can a theory possibly get any nuttier than that one? Get real.

Edited by David Von Pein

I wish you would share this evidence with us, Dave. Unless, of course, you don't really have any?

I wish you would share this evidence with us, Dave. Unless, of course, you don't really have any?

And the cycle of madness continues. Round and round till infinity. No amount of evidence satisfies CTers. And it never will. Why do you suppose that is, Bob?

I know, I know. I'm supposed to just believe all three shells are fake....and the C2766 rifle is a plant and so is CE399....and the two front-seat bullet fragments are phony....and all 4 witnesses who saw a rifle in the 6th-floor window were wrong (or l-i-a-r-s)....and Harold Norman didn't know what he was talking about when he said he heard three shells hitting the floor AS THE ASSASSINATION WAS HAPPENING. (I always get a chuckle out of that one --- Real-Time, As-It's-Happening Shell Planting In The Sniper's Nest! I love it. Either that, or Norman's just a blatant l-i-a-r, which is apparently what many CTers believe he was.)

Edited by David Von Pein

All I can find about Parkland [the 2013 movie] indicates it was a real bomb.

Yeah, by box office standards, I guess it was a bomb. Sort of like the JFK book I helped Mel Ayton write. A very good book, but a complete bomb as far as sales go (just as I predicted). Sales could hardly be any worse, in fact. But I'm proud of that book nonetheless, because in abbreviated form it lays out the actual facts of John F. Kennedy's murder, without all the conspiracy-flavored nonsense that permeates this case and forums like this one---with this thread being a prime example of the "nonsense". I mean, really, no shooter firing from the Sniper's Nest? Can a theory possibly get any nuttier than that one? Get real.

Can a theory possibly get any nuttier than that one? Get real. One of the more interesting conundrums is that Nutters call CTer's 'theorist'. Can a shooter from the snipers nest ever be anything other than a theory? Can the single bullet theory ever be anything but a theory? Can LHO owning a rifle ever be anything other than a 'theory'?

Note: I downloaded a sample of that book to my Kindle. I'll at least read til I get sick on my stomach. Fiction does that to me.

Edited by Kenneth Drew

And the cycle of madness continues. Round and round till infinity. No amount of evidence satisfies CTers. And it never will. Why do you suppose that is, Bob? (I know, I know, I'm supposed to just believe all three shells are fake and the C2766 rifle is a plant and so is CE399 and so are all 4 witnesses who saw a rifle in the 6th-floor window and Harold Norman didn't know what he was talking about when he said he heard three shells hitting the floor AS THE ASSASSINATION WAS HAPPENING. (I always get a chuckle out of that one from the CT POV --- Real-Time, As-It's-Happening Shell Planting In The Sniper's Nest!. I love it.)

No amount of evidence satisfies CTers. And it never will. And do you think we will ever see any evidence? We're all still waiting for the first provable evidence. Especially something not planted.

And the cycle of madness continues. Round and round till infinity. No amount of evidence satisfies CTers. And it never will. Why do you suppose that is, Bob?

I know, I know. I'm supposed to just believe all three shells are fake....and the C2766 rifle is a plant and so is CE399....and the two front-seat bullet fragments are phony....and all 4 witnesses who saw a rifle in the 6th-floor window were wrong (or l-i-a-r-s)....and Harold Norman didn't know what he was talking about when he said he heard three shells hitting the floor AS THE ASSASSINATION WAS HAPPENING. (I always get a chuckle out of that one --- Real-Time, As-It's-Happening Shell Planting In The Sniper's Nest! I love it. Either that, or Norman's just a blatant l-i-a-r, which is apparently what many CTers believe he was.)

Don't you find it strange that Harold Norman heard shells hitting the floor one storey above him, a sound of maybe 20-30 decibels if you were actually standing beside a shooter, but did not hear a 150 decibel rifle shot from a barrel poked out of a window directly over his head, perhaps seven feet away?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Don't you find it strange that Harold Norman heard shells hitting the floor one storey above him, a sound of maybe 20-30 decibels if you were actually standing beside a shooter, but did not hear a 150 decibel rifle shot from a barrel poked out of a window directly over his head, perhaps seven feet away?

I'm quite certain DVP would have no problem with that.