The Education Forum

Inside Job

I have a new essay recently completed, "Inside Job", which should be available soon on another website. It is 75 pages and has 99 photos and diagrams. I have just completed an interview about it with Rob Clark and Part 1 will be posted soon at his show's site, thelonegunmanpodcast.com

The abstract reads:

The complicity of Texas School Book Depository employees in the murder of President John F. Kennedy is examined. Several were actively involved in the assassination conspiracy, and several more are charged with being accessories after the fact.

As far as I could ascertain, this was entirely an in-house collusion only, with possible entanglement by the CIA. There is a serious possibility that foreman William Shelley worked also for the CIA, and it would come as no real surprise if others in management were found to be Agency personnel, too. I am thinking of Truly and TSBD president Jack Cason in this regard. And I do consider building owner D.H. Byrd to be a CIA asset, stemming from his Civil Air Patrol affiliations.

The information on Shelley is in one of William Weston's articles, "The Glaze Letters", found at MaryFerrell in the journals section: The Fourth Decade, Vol. 6, No. 4, May 1999

Good question. I had seen a rumor where Truly was affiliated with the John Birch Society, but couldn't find any supporting data.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1 of my conversation with Rob Clark is now on-line at his tlgpodcast.com

In it I discuss Prayer Man, Amos Euins, and the "elderly Negro" seen by Arnold Rowland, tieing these together in recommendations for the ROKC forum, where I was once an administrator.

Then I recount the discoveries shared with me from 1st-generation researcher Jones Harris, who tracked me down in 2010. We had many long phone calls. He had some unforgettable doozies to share re: ticket clerk Julia Postal, the Cabana Hotel, the 6th-floor crime scene search, the Tippit scene wallet, Igor Vaganov, Army Intelligence running the presidency, and most especially- a James Bond-esque role played by JFK's personal back-channel to Krushchev, Georgi Bolshakov.

The first part of the essay establishes that Oswald left the building at 12:34, a minute later than commonly thought. It will be a bit delayed in getting published. A conflict about whether or not to edit has led to my decision to put it on a website of my own. I have enlisted the expertise of a seasoned JFK webmeister, and in due course it'll be available. It is good to see that there are a lot of efforts put out this particular autumn; it is just as well to relax and hunker down for the approaching winter.

• 3 weeks later...

My new website, www.jfkinsidejob.com, is almost ready for primetime. It still has a couple of glitches, like the background photo- but I'm happy to present my essay Inside Job for your consideration. I hope you get a chance to read through it sometime this winter, as I guarantee it will deepen your understanding of what went on inside the Book Depository.

For the time being, if you click the blue "Print" command once you've called up the essay, you'll be taken to the entire 75-page PDF. My printer isn't working at the moment, so I don't know whether the command activates the printer, and I can't promise that yours won't go nuts suddenly printing a bunch of pages.

Although mainly about Depository personnel, the last section gets into deeper waters, dealing with Army Intelligence and agent James Powell. I discovered him in the crowd while with JFKLancer in April 2010. Be sure to visit p. 2 of the Murray gallery at Robin Unger's site to look at the full-size blowup of his 12:39 photo (MurrayTraskUnger2LARGE), which shows the difference at the corner beside the Dal-Tex.

Hopefully on Monday November 30th the glitches will be ironed out.

That's definitely Jack, those 2 pictures in the essay. He's also in Skaggs 16, the tall blond guy near the Depository entranceway. Seems they knew about that at jfkassassinationforum for some time, with Gary Mack's help. If you google Dougherty Skaggs you get a slightly better blowup.

I'd like to see someone put together a post that places Dougherty as a spotter in the sniper's nest. I went the other way, and took his word for it that he was 10 feet from the west elevator when the 1st shot went off.

Putting him as a spotter would mean he was the guy Carolyn Walther saw showboating a rifle. And the blond seen by Ronald Fischer and Robert Edwards. But that leads to a timing problem, getting the kill team into an open west freight elevator on the 5th. It looked to me that somebody had to stay with the elevator during the shooting, pull the gates up. Which had to occur before Truly & Baker got to the 1st-floor shaft.

This reminds me of a few things, the break-in at the Chilean Embassy in Washington, that Frank said he was not involved in, but was invited to the break-in at the Chilean Embassy in Cuba, which reminds me. How in the world would Frank get into Cuba to break into that Embassy? And why Cuba. I knew Frank was lying, and Watergate.

After doing just a little digging, I discovered that yeah, both the Chilean Embassy and Watergate were also [inside jobs]. And, Frank lied about not being apart of that break-in at the Chilean Embassy, it turns out to be quite a shocker, when I found out who the [inside man] was.

Scott

Please read the essay, or at least listen to the lone gunman interview. The title choice is a propos, but much overused. For example, Jim Marrs published a booklet years ago titled Inside Job, about 9-11. The content of our essays is not even remotely the same, but the idea is, that it was similar to a bank heist where the tellers enabled the crooks. A lot of things go down that way.

Neither the WC, nor HSCA, nor ARRB ever examined whether the TSBD employees (the tellers) might have participated in the crime.

Au contraire, my essay shouts.

Please read the essay, or at least listen to the lone gunman interview. The title choice is a propos, but much overused. For example, Jim Marrs published a booklet years ago titled Inside Job, about 9-11. The content of our essays is not even remotely the same, but the idea is, that it was similar to a bank heist where the tellers enabled the crooks. A lot of things go down that way.

Neither the WC, nor HSCA, nor ARRB ever examined whether the TSBD employees (the tellers) might have participated in the crime.

They should have, my first suspect would be what's his name Danny Acer, not sure if I got his name right, but I understand he was involved in anti-Castro activities, and there always needs to be someone from the inside to help those on the outside commit the crime, like Watergate or the Chilean Embassy there was an inside man. Someone needed to plant Oswald's gun, they had Oswald's rifle at the station, did anyone from the DPD show it to him and ask him if it was his? Did anyone question Oswald about the rifle they found and said now Lee we know you did it because we have your gun? Was Lee ever questioned about the gun other than photos taken of the gun by some police officer holding it up while walking down the hallway. Did Lee ever get to respond to any of these questions? If not, then he was pretty much set up.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

They should have, my first suspect would be what's his name Danny Acer, not sure if I got his name right, but I understand he was involved in anti-Castro activities, and there always needs to be someone from the inside to help those on the outside commit the crime, like Watergate or the Chilean Embassy there was an inside man. Someone needed to plant Oswald's gun, they had Oswald's rifle at the station, did anyone from the DPD show it to him and ask him if it was his? Did anyone question Oswald about the rifle they found and said now Lee we know you did it because we have your gun? Was Lee ever questioned about the gun other than photos taken of the gun by some police officer holding it up while walking down the hallway. Did Lee ever get to respond to any of these questions? If not, then he was pretty much set up.

Oswald told them he didn't own a rifle.

--Tommy :sun

Now, see, if it's true, I'd be concerned, because why would Marina admit to taking those backyard photos? Why would Marina and Ruth Paine say his rifle was wrapped up in some blanket, but then it's not there when they go to check, if Oswald didn't want nobody to know he owned a rifle, then he wouldn't have asked Marina to take photos of him.

Also, how would Ruth Paine know there was a rifle wrapped up in a blanket in her garage? Could it be because she heard it from Marina, but never seen it, and did the lady where Oswald was staying at the boarding house ever see a rifle? If Oswald said he brought curtain rods to work, where are there? And, if the DPD said Oswald snuck his rifle by dismantling it, then how are they not able to find any evidence in that bag ever holding the gun?

This is a very confusing case.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Now, see, if it's true, I'd be concerned, because why would Marina admit to taking those backyard photos? Why would Marina and Ruth Paine say his rifle was wrapped up in some blanket, but then it's not there when they go to check, if Oswald didn't want nobody to know he owned a rifle, then he wouldn't have asked Marina to take photos of him.

Also, how would Ruth Paine know there was a rifle wrapped up in a blanket in her garage? Could it be because she heard it from Marina, but never seen it, and did the lady where Oswald was staying at the boarding house ever see a rifle? If Oswald said he brought curtain rods to work, where are there? And, if the DPD said Oswald snuck his rifle by dismantling it, then how are they not able to find any evidence in that bag ever holding the gun?

This is a very confusing case.

Scott,

I think Marina and the DeMohrenschildts lied about Oswald's having a rifle, Marina's taking backyard pictures of him with the Imperial Reflex, etc.

I think Marina had a hard time telling the truth about things. She obviously lied when she said she locked Oswald inside the bathroom to keep him from going out and shooting Nixon.

Bathroom doors aren't lockable from the outside. Maybe back in the U.S.S.R., but not here in the good old USA...

I'm afraid she got "caught out" for the prevaricator that she was on that one. I guess the bad guys felt they needed to "prove" that Oswald held violent intentions against political figures, and Marina got stuck with having to promulgate that implausible "locked-inside-the-bathroom" story.

Also, Robert Prudhomme (I believe) has pointed out that although Oswald didn't own a gun-cleaning kit, the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD showed no signs of having been buried in the ground after Oswald had, according to Marina, taken a pot shot at General Walker, some seven months earlier, and buried it by some railroad tracks for a couple of days.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I used to think Danny Arce was involved in the plot, but changed my mind about him, pp. 68-69 of the essay put him under the spotlight. What is of paramount curiosity regarding Arce is why he so blatantly changed his location at the time of the shots when he testified. The answer to that is put forth in the next section of the essay, on Army Intelligence agent James Powell.

I highly doubt Oswald was ever shown the rifle. It was locked away in the Crime Lab on the 4th floor until sometime around 9:00, brought out & examined up there, then turned over to the FBI around midnight and flown to Washington. At least there's no info I'm aware of that says he was shown the rifle.

Alyea's film tells us there was no sniff test done on the 6th-floor rifle, and especially, that it had no ammo clip in it. Yet when Crime Lab head Carl Day brought the rifle out of the building, the ammo clip was filmed & photographed protruding from the bottom about 2 inches. No explanation was given by the DPD for how it got there, nor did they attribute its discovery to anyone, nor were any fingerprints found on it.

This was a blunder the DPD was not called out on- tampering with the evidence, just before the rifle was brought out of the Depository. Somebody fed the ammo clip into the magazine via the bottom, not the top (as the weapon is designed for), and it got jammed.

My essay doesn't get into that, but does mention that Day described the weapon in his hands as a "British .303" to the first reporter who asked. He had just been upstairs with a magnifying glass examining a rifle that was stamped "MADE ITALY", and that same Italian Carcano was in his hands.

She obviously lied when she said she locked Oswald inside the bathroom to keep him from going out and shooting Nixon.

This is the first time I've heard of this, and Marina lying, doesn't surprise me.

I highly doubt Oswald was ever shown the rifle. It was locked away in the Crime Lab on the 4th floor until sometime around 9:00 no sniff test done on the 6th-floor rifle

The more I read into this the more this case becomes way to confusing, like a tennis game, the ball is hit back and forth, and there's two sides. I understand the conspiracy and lone assassin theory. But, if Oswald was never shown the gun, asked about the gun, questioned about the rifle intensely and all he said was he didn't own a rifle, but has this name Alec Hindel, sorry if I misspelled his name, and this rifle was suppose to be picked up at the post office, and this money order everyone speaks of wasn't cashed, and no one signs for the rifle, and no one at the post office can ID Oswald. This is a classic case of [initiate and whitewash ], in order to get rid of Kennedy. Seriously!

Edited by Scott Kaiser