The Education Forum

Scott Kaiser Comments on David Sanchez Morales' Being in Dallas on 11/22/63, etc.

Scott is trying to get "reinstated" or (whatever) on this forum. In the meantime, he has just now sent me this message via Facebook:

Tom Graves, if you like, you may post this information until I am reinstated at the Education Forum. David Morales was in Dallas on November 22, 1963. I have two living witnesses who say he was there, Commander Nino Diaz and Rudy Junco who drove my father to the CIA's headquarters in Miami where my father stole photographs recording their stay at a motel in Dallas.

I have also discovered that the Eugenio found in my father's address book was not Eugenio Martinez. I made that mistake, and made a public announcement of that mistake in my book. I have questioned Mr. Martinez a number of times asking him if that was his name and number found in my father's little black book. He has denied ever working with my father, he went on to say that his sons have worked with my father, but he has not.

The Eugenio found in my father's address book is Eugenio Saldivar Xiques. This Eugenio was caught in a firefight off the coast of Cuba along with Tony Cuesta in 1966. In my father's address book under Eugenio's name is the word Dallas, and the only place the word Dallas is found is under Eugenio's name. My father would later work with Eugenio Saldivar's father to plot infiltrations into Cuba, assassinate Fidel Castro, and free the political prisoners.

The person who was head of CIA security at Langley and at JM/WAVE was James McCord, McCord is the man who created the counterintelligence against FPCC, and Banister was reporting to McCord.

My father had photos of Hunt, Sturgis, Morales, Liddy and Barker. These photos were stamped 11/22/1963 on the reverse side of the photos. Folks who have seen these photos are Richard Poyle, who was sent to Mexico on 11/21/1963 under orders of "Oliver Fortson" whose handler was Win Scott, station chief of Mexico, Poyle's cover was to visit his wife in Mexico at that time, problem is she wasn't in Mexico, she was in Miami.

Others who have seen these photos are Nino Diaz, Rudy Junco, Aldo Vera, Tony Calatayud, Wilfredo Navarro, Jose Pujol, and many others.

It is my belief that Tony Cuesta and Eugenio [saldivar Xiques] were in Dallas and they were the shooters. I know that they were there, Regarding Morales, Sturgis and Hunt, these guys would have been nowhere near the scene, and their involvement was delivering weapons and money. Had Morales or Sturgis been caught in Dallas, or even questioned, a guy like [bernard] Barker who was identified by Constable Seymour Weitzman as Secret Service would have had everything under control.

Scott Kaiser

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Scott

--Tommy :sun

PS Scott has added the message to me on FB that Richard Poyle and Frank Sturgis picked Scott's father up for work the day he died under mysterious circumstances on a boat.

Scott,

Paul Trejo asked me to relay this question to you:

Tommy,

In the thread on David Morales, Scott Kaiser seems to know a lot about the CIA and Guy Banister. What about David Atlee Phillips, who wrote in his 1988 manuscript, AMLASH LEGACY, that he was grooming LHO to be a fake FPCC officer, to sneak him into Cuba through Mexico City in a plot to kill Fidel?

Insofar as McCord actually oversaw that Fake FPCC, and as Guy Banister reported to McCord, what role did DAP play underneath McCord, if any?

[...]

Thanks,

--Paul T

--Tommy :sun

Anything I say regarding Phillips or McCord would be considered pure speculation. I know from talking to Antonio Viciana that Phillips was in a meeting with Oswald, what they talked about is anyone's guess. I believe that Phillips was grooming Oswald, Oswald was not allowed in by any anti-Castro group, and if you're not Cuban, you're not to be trusted, then again, during those times it was difficult to determine who was really against Castro, and who was G-2. Many of the groups had their own communication among themselves, those they trusted, and if you didn't know certain information or certain words, or the members who is bringing you in, or the leaders names, and you were trying to join a group, that group would think you're trying to infiltrate them as an informant, or you're a spy for Castro.

Phillips was [Chief of Operations] not director of "counterintelligence". Director of counterintelligence was James Jesus Angleton, Angleton's job was to work with Helms, and McCord who was in-charge of physical security at Langley as well at JM/WAVE. Angleton's job was to create a mole and dirty up cables and launch a counterintelligence against FPCC. This was directed by Angleton who appointed director of security McCord in charge of that operation. McCord was both FBI and CIA. Banister reported to McCord regarding Oswald's activities.

DRE was also receiving fifty thousand, that's $50,000 per week in funding from the CIA to not only infiltrate Cuba, but started the largest counterintelligence and propaganda network regarding Castro and Oswald.

Several CIA case officers were involved in the propaganda of Oswald in Mexico, now. JVB and a few others say the Oswald was in Mexico, I tell you he wasn't. I could get into the specifics about that, but it would require a lot of typing of information rather than just getting to the point. To shorten the list, there were no photos of Oswald in Mexico, no tapes, no bus pass and no hotel registration. Someone wrote the name Lee Oswald during his alleged bus trip. It takes sometime in trying to figure out if it even says Oswald because whoever wrote it appears to have scribbled his name in the book. If you were to compare that name to Oswald's previous signatures or handwriting you can clearly see there two different handwritings, it's like day and night.

I never said the Oswald's campaign for FPCC was fake, on the contrary it was far from being fake, and the reason Oswald leaned towards hand off Cuba is because he was unwanted from any anti-Castro group, Oswald wasn't Cuban, and it wasn't his fight, like Tony Cuesta said, the fight to free Cuba, is Cubans fighting Cubans, very few Americans were allowed into a tightly knit, tightly organized anti-Castro group, for example CORU or Omega 7, somehow my father was able to infiltrate these groups too, my father was very close with Frank Castro, but than again, if you knew my father he had this type of personality about him that drew you to him.

Hope this was helpful.

Edited by Scott Kaiser