The Education Forum

A Hard Look at Gloria Calvery

GloriaCalveryWEDDING-ANNOUNCEMENT-GrandP

Gloria Calvery at her wedding on July 19, 1963, age twenty.

3-women.jpg

Gloria Calvery, identified by unknown persons near Stemmons Freeway sign following assassination of JFK on 22/11/63. Clearly, if this is Gloria Calvery, she cannot be the woman seen running in Darnell, as there is simply not enough time to get from this position to where the running woman is seen almost on Baker's heels.

Comments?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

3-women.jpg

Gloria Calvery, identified by unknown persons near Stemmons Freeway sign following assassination of JFK on 22/11/63. Clearly, if this is Gloria Calvery, she cannot be the woman seen running in Darnell, as there is simply not enough time to get from this position to where the running woman is seen almost on Baker's heels.

Comments?

Not to mention the obvious clothing differences between this "Gloria Calvery" and the Couch / Darnell Running Woman.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

3-women.jpg

Comments?

Not to mention the obvious clothing differences between this "Gloria Calvery" and the Couch / Darnell Running Woman.

Hi Thomas

That too.

What I would like to know is, how was the woman seen with Reed (Reid?) and Hicks first identified as Gloria Calvery, and by whom?

3-women.jpg

Comments?

Hi Thomas

That too.

What I would like to know is, how was the woman seen with Reed (Reid?) and Hicks first identified as Gloria Calvery, and by whom?

We've already been through all of that, Bob.

Don't you remember?

Go to post # 125 in your thread Who Saw Baker Enter The TSBD.

As to how he "identified" these three women (Calvery, Hicks, and Reed), I don't know, Bob. He didn't consult with me.

I guess you'll have to ask him, if he's still alive.

PS Regarding Gloria's friend / colleague, Mrs. James Daniel (Karan) Hicks, she could very well be the "K Hicks" who is related to James Daniel Hicks (now in his seventies), listed here:

http://www.intelius.com/people/James-Hicks/08c1hje0d7q

(Her Intelius page says she has lived in Irving, Texas.)

Karan Hicks' FBI statement:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0340b.htm

Edited by Thomas Graves