The Education Forum

You Can't Hide Those Lyin' FBIs

A few years after the assassination, Atty. Mark Lane interviewed three Dealey Plaza witnesses to the assassination of JFK and showed how the FBI altered their statements. These Mark Lane interviews recently were uploaded to YouTube by JFK researcher Gil Jesus.

See the proof of FBI report falsifications right here.

In the wee hours of the night of Nov 22-23, 1963, the FBI secretly took “Oswald's Possessions” from the Dallas Police Department, transported them to Washington, D.C. altered them, and then secretly returned them to Dallas, only to publicly send them to Washington. D.C. a few days later. Among a great many other alterations, a Minox “spy camera” became a Minox “light meter.” FBI agent James Cadigan inadvertently spilled the bean about the secret transfer during his sworn WC testimony, which was altered by the WC.

(See roughly half way down the page....)

CLICK HERE!

Edited by Jim Hargrove

In his otherwise uninspiring book called Portrait of the Assassin, former U.S. President and Warren Commission member Gerald R. Ford wrote that the first emergency meeting of the Warren Commission was convened to discuss information that Lee Harvey Oswald was a paid informant of the FBI up until the day he was arrested at the Texas Theater. Ford indicated that the information came from Texas Attorney General Waggoner Carr, District Attorney Henry Wade, and counsel to the Attornyy General Leon Jaworsky. In Portrait of the Assassin, p. 14, President Ford described the information as follows (President Ford never attempted to deny it):

The Texas officials slipped into the nation's capital with complete anonymity. The met with Lee Rankin and other member of the staff and told what they knew. The information was that Lee Harvey Oswald was actually hired by the FBI; that he was assigned the undercover-agent number 179; that he was on the FBI payroll at two hundred dollars a month starting in September 1962 and that he was still on their payroll the day he was apprehended in the Texas Theatre after having gunned down Officer J.D. Tippit! The officials returned to Dallas after their visit on Friday, January 24. Their presence in Washington was unknown to the press or the public.

It should be noted, again, that Pres. Ford, never denied the claim, although the Warren Commission accepted J. Edgar Hoover's emphatic denial. Hoover's denial is HERE!

Edited by Jim Hargrove

According to the Warren Commission, the FBI analyzed the handwriting on the order from for the rifle that allegedly killed JFK and said it matched the handwriting of “Lee Harvey Oswald.” Here is an example of the HUNDREDS of newspaper reports from November 25, 1963 about that very subject.

PLEASE CLICK HERE!

Would any astute observer here kindly point out the problem? (HINT: LOOK TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THE LEFT COLUMN!!!)

JIm

Edited by Jim Hargrove

Hi Jim

What bothers me more than anything is how much of the FBI evidence is altered, and we know nothing about the alterations. Will we ever know the real truth, or was it buried forever by Rankin and Hoover?

Hi Jim

What bothers me more than anything is how much of the FBI evidence is altered, and we know nothing about the alterations. Will we ever know the real truth, or was it buried forever by Rankin and Hoover?

YO, Bob,

Thank so much for your ballistics evidence!

Maybe we know the truth RIGHT NOW!

A significant part of that truth is from YOU!,,,, and we know who HATES US, EH????

Let's end this right now.....

N O W ! !

Hi Jim,

Too easy.

Paraphrasing: "Our case was good this morning and even better tonight."

Of course it was. Look a the date of the newspaper: November 24, 1963.

Oswald was dead by "tonight." Their case was not only "good and better" by tonight, it was closed.

What's really entertaining about all those news reports is that we've got the Dallas Police Chief saying on Saturday that the FBI had analyzed the handwriting and determined it was "Lee Harvey Oswald's" on an order for a "bolt-action rifle with a telescopic sight from a Chicago mail order house for $12.78."

Apparently, with all that careful handwriting analysis, the FBI didn't notice that the rifle actually cost $19.95, plus $1.50 S&H. Looks like the FBI fired first and then made up the documents later. They could change any report they cared to change... but they just couldn't make those news stories in hundreds of U.S. dailies go away.

HERE, again, is a link to one of the news reports.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

It's interesting to note the clumsiness of some of the players in the first couple of days of the coverup. How some must have winced when they saw this newspaper article, and realized some clod had given the wrong price out.

There were some who were also too eager to give out misinformation that would lead us away from the truths of the assassination. Commander James Humes was one such individual, a bit player thrust into the spotlight. I'm going to begin a thread very soon where I will show how, in his zeal to conceal medical evidence, he made a serious error when writing the autopsy report for JFK.

Or, considering how many alterations were made by the FBI and Warren Commission staff, perhaps it was not Humes who wrote the error into the autopsy report.

In his otherwise uninspiring book called Portrait of the Assassin, former U.S. President and Warren Commission member Gerald R. Ford wrote that the first emergency meeting of the Warren Commission was convened to discuss information that Lee Harvey Oswald was a paid informant of the FBI up until the day he was arrested at the Texas Theater. Ford indicated that the information came from Texas Attorney General Waggoner Carr, District Attorney Henry Wade, and counsel to the Attornyy General Leon Jaworsky. In Portrait of the Assassin, p. 14, President Ford described the information as follows (President Ford never attempted to deny it):
The Texas officials slipped into the nation's capital with complete anonymity. The met with Lee Rankin and other member of the staff and told what they knew. The information was that Lee Harvey Oswald was actually hired by the FBI; that he was assigned the undercover-agent number 179; that he was on the FBI payroll at two hundred dollars a month starting in September 1962 and that he was still on their payroll the day he was apprehended in the Texas Theatre after having gunned down Officer J.D. Tippit! The officials returned to Dallas after their visit on Friday, January 24. Their presence in Washington was unknown to the press or the public.
It should be noted, again, that Pres. Ford, never denied the claim, although the Warren Commission accepted J. Edgar Hoover's emphatic denial. Hoover's denial is HERE!

Jim,

I know that rumors about Oswald being an FBI informant were going around, And that a meeting about it took place among WC officials. But the quote above seems a bit pat to have been written by a WC member, especially so soon after the WR was published.

Have you actually seen for yourself the quote in Ford's book? I did some searching and all I could find was that it was used in a Novel (and so it could be fiction) and a CTer posted it saying that Mark Lane had written it.

I'd appreciate it if you would confirm this.

Jim,

I know that rumors about Oswald being an FBI informant were going around, And that a meeting about it took place among WC officials. But the quote above seems a bit pat to have been written by a WC member, especially so soon after the WR was published.

Have you actually seen for yourself the quote in Ford's book? I did some searching and all I could find was that it was used in a Novel (and so it could be fiction) and a CTer posted it saying that Mark Lane had written it.

Thanks for asking, Sandy. Yes, I do own a copy of Ford's Portrait of the Assassin. The first interior page has a handwritten note in blue ink: "Warmest personal regards, Gerald R. Ford."

The quote from above is taken directly from the second page of Chapter 1. I've scanned the first two pages of the chapter and provided links to the images below ("PAGE 2" has the actual quote):

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

Most fascinating about this is that I tried to check very carefully throughout the book, and saw no place where Ford actually attempted to debunk the story, though of course J. Edgar denied it furiously, as you would expect.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

While reporting to FBI from 1960 until early 1965 I always admired Director J.E. Hoover,

not until I abruptly quit did they roll out my life as it had sometimes been before laboring for FBI began, while

skillfully but not completely, denying my labor for that agency hit via NARA. At least two importantly urgent, even

dangerous outright lies came under my gaze in late 1990s.

1, Bureau report said that I was in contact with Major William Morgan a leading officer in Castro's

Revolutionary army and soon after I returned from Cuba Morgan was executed by Castro firing squad.

That FBI report from those dangerous days, found by me years later made me a sitting target.

That FBI report was a lie!

2, In 1960 the FBI requested that I stay in position as an officer of a newly formed Chicago chapter of the

Fair Play For Cuba Committee, Castro's Network in the U.S.. Another FBI report states that "Dean

stated he stayed in this position voluntarily. This FBI report was a lie!

H.J. Dean

Edited by Harry J.Dean

Jim,

Thanks for asking, Sandy. Yes, I do own a copy of Ford's Portrait of the Assassin. The first interior page has a handwritten note in blue ink: "Warmest personal regards, Gerald R. Ford."

The quote from above is taken directly from the second page of Chapter 1. I've scanned the first two pages of the chapter and provided links to the images below ("PAGE 2" has the actual quote):

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

Most fascinating about this is that I tried to check very carefully throughout the book, and saw no place where Ford actually attempted to debunk the story, though of course J. Edgar denied it furiously, as you would expect.

Thanks for scanning and posting that, Jim.

When I was first made aware of this, I wondered why it isn't something that is more discussed and quoted by researchers. Then I realized that, given the source, it is likely considered to be suspicious. Maybe CTers consider it an attempt to throw them off the trail of the truth.

It could be that this possible FBI connection was used to throw researchers off the more-damaging CIA path.